One question that NO ORTHODOX Christian can answer. None.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
The Bible makes it clear on and on it's by Faith Alone, not of works, and that Salvation is a FREE GIFT.

The definition of Free Gift is we do nothing to pay for it to keep or receive.

I have one question I want to ask off the bat.

Is any Gift worked for to Keep or Receive?

Because you and other people on twitter, tell me that we need to do good works and obedience to maintain salvation/Eternal Life, the Free Gift.

"We claim that works must be done in order for salvation to continue. To not have the Holy Spirit removed."

"Salvation happens by faith alone. Salvation preserves by works and obedience."

These are the words of Orthodox on twitter.

@i_love_roosters @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PsychoH

I've enjoyed spectating this debate, though I have nothing to add except this bump.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Mewton, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
The Bible makes it clear on and on it's by Faith Alone, not of works, and that Salvation is a FREE GIFT.

The definition of Free Gift is we do nothing to pay for it to keep or receive.

I have one question I want to ask off the bat.

Is any Gift worked for to Keep or Receive?

Because you and other people on twitter, tell me that we need to do good works and obedience to maintain salvation/Eternal Life, the Free Gift.

"We claim that works must be done in order for salvation to continue. To not have the Holy Spirit removed."

These are the words of Orthodox on twitter.
Dude are you dumb?

as James 2:14-26 says, faith without works is dead. faith works together with works, and by works, faith is made perfect. we are justified by works, and not by faith only.

justification is a translation from a state of sin to a state of grace. this is done through faith and works, just as scripture says.

if you think you have faith, but you aren't doing good works, that's a big bright "check engine light" for your spiritual well-being.

Works are the physical manifestation of faith, two sides of the same coin. In that sense, there is no actual distinction between them. What is faith if it doesn’t transform your being?

Faith, but faith without works cannot save.

James 2:19-26, "19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder. 20 Do you want to be shown, you senseless person, that faith apart from works is barren? 21 Was not our ancestor Abraham justified by works when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was brought to completion by the works. 23 Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, 'Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness,' and he was called the friend of God. 24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 Likewise, was not Rahab the prostitute also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by another road? 26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is also dead."

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Dnrd and didn’t I say not to tag me? So dont
Your opinion roosty? @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Dude are you dumb?

as James 2:14-26 says, faith without works is dead. faith works together with works, and by works, faith is made perfect. we are justified by works, and not by faith only.

justification is a translation from a state of sin to a state of grace. this is done through faith and works, just as scripture says.

if you think you have faith, but you aren't doing good works, that's a big bright "check engine light" for your spiritual well-being.

Works are the physical manifestation of faith, two sides of the same coin. In that sense, there is no actual distinction between them. What is faith if it doesn’t transform your being?

Faith, but faith without works cannot save.

James 2:19-26, "19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder. 20 Do you want to be shown, you senseless person, that faith apart from works is barren? 21 Was not our ancestor Abraham justified by works when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was brought to completion by the works. 23 Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, 'Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness,' and he was called the friend of God. 24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 Likewise, was not Rahab the prostitute also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by another road? 26 For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is also dead."
LOL everytime!!! This is a meme every time. I ask a simple question regarding is a Free Gift worked for to keep or receive??

Simple question. And you start going on and on "James 2!!" "James 2!!! But James 2!!!!"

"James! James!! JAMES 222222!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelswah:

Dnrd and didn’t I say not to tag me? So dont
Your opinion roosty? @i_love_roosters
You can't answer this one it seems, why be disingenious if you claim to be Christian you should know it's not by works.

You can't answer this one it seems, why be disingenious if you claim to be Christian you should know it's not by works.
Ephesians 2:8-10 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Mike drop

• +1
Ephesians 2:8-10 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

These are the words of Orthodox on twitter and all over the internet. Can you stop going back and fourth, you all claim we gotta do works, then double talk and change it to a more Lutheran perspective that it's a natural occurance.

These are the words of Orthodox on twitter and all over the internet. Can you stop going back and fourth, you all claim we gotta do works, then double talk and change it to a more Lutheran perspective that it's a natural occurance.
Umm no you lack perspective understanding of what we thing as I said before we believe Faith == works. If you have faith it will show in your works it’s that simple

The same way if you love your girlfriend it will show in how you treat her. If you truly love god then it will show in your works by becoming more Christlike due to his energies helping guide us to be more like him.

If it was faith alone then why stop sinning?

Why don’t I have 28 wives steal become a murderer etc seeing as I have faith in god and works doesn’t matter I’m saved according to you.

Your argument falls dead once you have to tackle with the concept of sin and that’s why your getting angry

Umm no you lack perspective understanding of what we thing as I said before we believe Faith == works. If you have faith it will show in your works it’s that simple

The same way if you love your girlfriend it will show in how you treat her. If you truly love god then it will show in your works by becoming more Christlike due to his energies helping guide us to be more like him.

If it was faith alone then why stop sinning?

Why don’t I have 28 wives steal become a murderer etc seeing as I have faith in god and works doesn’t matter I’m saved according to you.

Your argument falls dead once you have to tackle with the concept of sin and that’s why your getting angry
So you obey God out of fear, not because of a changed heart or His work in you. See this is the double talking.

"Nah true faith is natural works"

"Why if it's faith alone, why don't we just sin and not do good works?"

This is why we can't take any of you seriously. @i_love_roosters

Neither of you explained my QUESTION IN OP either.

No Free Gift is worked for to keep or receive, I receive ETERNAL LIFE. It's Free. No works. Done.

So you obey God out of fear, not because of a changed heart or His work in you. See this is the double talking.

"Nah true faith is natural works"

"Why if it's faith alone, why don't we just sin and not do good works?"

This is why we can't take any of you seriously. @i_love_roosters
Who said it’s out of fear ?

I see it like this
It is because of faith that you will be saved. But is based on your works that you will be rewarded. You may enter heaven extremly rich, or you can enter poor as can be. The criminal on the cross who Jesus said would enter paradise, entered empty-handed. You'll get a heavenly bank-account for free (based on faith). How much will be on it depends how you work for it over here. Don't keep making debts though, because that may cause your account to be to blocked! 1 Corinthians 3:12-15

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Who said it’s out of fear ?

I see it like this
It is because of faith that you will be saved. But is based on your works that you will be rewarded. You may enter heaven extremly rich, or you can enter poor as can be. The criminal on the cross who Jesus said would enter paradise, entered empty-handed. You'll get a heavenly bank-account for free (based on faith). How much will be on it depends how you work for it over here. Don't keep making debts though, because that may cause your account to be to blocked! 1 Corinthians 3:12-15
Literally changing your entire doctrine now Wow. Now it's about rewards hahahaha.

Literally changing your entire doctrine now Wow. Now it's about rewards hahahaha.
I gave an example because your a fool who needs multiple analogies to understand something like a Muslim needs to comprehend the trinity. I’m beginning to wonder which is easier to explain? The trinity to a Muslim or faith vs faith+ works to you?

I gave an example because your a fool who needs multiple analogies to understand something like a Muslim needs to comprehend the trinity. I’m beginning to wonder which is easier to explain? The trinity to a Muslim or faith vs faith+ works to you?
Oh now it's faith + works hahahahahahaha this gotta be a troll.

Oh now it's faith + works hahahahahahaha this gotta be a troll.
It’s always been that way :feelstastyman: your saved via faith + works. Having faith makes you show it in works. The two go hand in hand. The argument was if faith is all you need and I never said that’s all you need as faith will always bore fruit in works and that’s why we are called to not sin

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH and lastamericanvirgin
It’s always been that way :feelstastyman: your saved via faith + works. Having faith makes you show it in works. The two go hand in hand. The argument was if faith is all you need and I never said that’s all you need as faith will always bore fruit in works and that’s why we are called to not sin
Mental gymnastics to justify your works based heresy.

Mental gymnastics to justify your works based heresy.
The irony of an heretic calling me an heretic :feelshmm:

Fucking brainlet I’ll pray for you for the Holy Spirit to guide you. I am praying multiple times today as it’s Pentecost and I fast. I advice you do the same thing as you fast and pray to Christ maybe god can give you some clarity on your biblical butchery

• +1
Cause if it's by faith alone then they can't control you. The Bible says plenty of things are wrong, but homosexuality is fixated on because it's something that grosses them out personally. Christians are also always trying to say murder and killing are different.

• +1

Fucking brainlet I’ll pray for you for the Holy Spirit to guide you. I am praying multiple times today as it’s Pentecost and I fast. I advice you do the same thing as you fast and pray to Christ maybe god can give you some clarity on your biblical butchery

Cause if it's by faith alone then they can't control you. The Bible says plenty of things are wrong, but homosexuality is fixated on because it's something that grosses them out personally. Christians are also always trying to say murder and killing are different.
They are pharisees. These works based salvationist.

Romans 4 and James 2 both say God imputed righteousness onto Abraham due to belief.

Not WORKS.

Works allow Abraham to boast but NOT before GOD.

Read romans 4 and James 2. Entire chapters.

That's what the Bible says. Therefore James 2 is speaking about justifying yourself before Man. Not before GOD.

He knows if you have faith.

its just jewish desert fairytales bro...its all so tiresome

its just jewish desert fairytales bro...its all so tiresome
Ppl worldwide being saved supernatural like millions of video testimonies of all ppl and comments by the millions.

if you just believe you'll be saved.
all this fighting by christians

"my specific denomination is right, yours isn't, we are the true Christians, you're not"

"my religion is right, yours isnt"

its not quite convicing after a while

"my specific denomination is right, yours isn't, we are the true Christians, you're not"

came from an orthodox background and can say it’s mostly cope

• +1
it’s empty faith, there’s no biblical historical accuracy to any religion
Millions and millions of testimony videos of supernatural saving, and thousands of personal comment testimonies under each video of how Jesus saved them from prostitution, drugs, homosexuality, islam, judaism, hinduism, satanism, atheism, on and on.

I myself testify.

• JFL
Reactions: guilty
Millions and millions of testimony videos of supernatural saving, and thousands of personal comment testimonies under each video of how Jesus saved them from prostitution, drugs, homosexuality, islam, judaism, hinduism, satanism, atheism, on and on.

I myself testify.
jfl if you think there’s any biblical evidence that jesus existed in a theological sense

• Hmm...

Now you know what the Catholics have had to deal with for 500 years… constant protescuck sectarian aggression from assholes like OP who seek to divide the church.

Ever notice how Catholics and orthodox don’t agree but we don’t fight ever? Noticed this eveybody else does but why is it whenever there’s beef it’s always protescucks? Hmmm 🤔 I wonder, isn’t it surprising that the protescucks have also been the ones creating the most heretical blasphemy sects like Jehova witnesses and Mormons. Oh wellllll

• JFL
Now you know what the Catholics have had to deal with for 500 years… constant protescuck sectarian aggression from assholes like OP who seek to divide the church.

Ever notice how Catholics and orthodox don’t agree but we don’t fight ever? Noticed this eveybody else does but why is it whenever there’s beef it’s always protescucks? Hmmm 🤔 I wonder, isn’t it surprising that the protescucks have also been the ones creating the most heretical blasphemy sects like Jehova witnesses and Mormons. Oh wellllll
You ppl fight all the time. I see it on youtube. Jay dyer and catholics are severely fighting all over Twitter.

It's always orthodox yapping online toward us all over social media. Yet we are the ones debating heretics in the street and preaching.

i’ve already had this debate with you and you coped
Romans 4:5 literally say's HE who does NOT work but TRUSTS GOD who Justifies us the UNGODLY, our Faith is counted is righteousness.

ur a satanic troll literally twisting what it says. and no u didnt convert anybody ur making stuff up. if u converted anyone, then u converted them to a FALSE religion aka works based gospel.

I fed the homeless everytime i was in the city and said it's from JESUS. I knew I didn't need to to be justified before God.

Also you just proved my point to everyone reading.

"“For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say?"

Notice Abraham was justified and could boast BEFORE MEN. but NOT BEFORE GOD. Abraham's FAITH justified HIM before GOD.

Just like Romans 4:5 and the Entire Gospel. Not of works. Bye loser kys.
read james 2:26 pls