One side of my face has more bone density, muscle mass, and fat WTF?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Right side ?

• So Sad
Reactions: hopemaxxed
same and my right side aswell lmao

Thats tmj problem because of it one side of jaw will develop more if the tmj problem is affect left side than left condylar joint and ramus will be significantly shorter than the right and also left cheekbone will be recessed a bit becuz of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
Thats tmj problem because of it one side of jaw will develop more if the tmj problem is affect left side than left condylar joint and ramus will be significantly shorter than the right and also left cheekbone will be recessed a bit becuz of this shit
how to fix?

how to fix?
brush more on low density side

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
No pics no care retard

how to fix?
First look at deez example
This subhuman curry have
698CCA2B BFD1 4D14 8A04 DD14F918942B

The most severve it can get

And the most mild one everyone have is chin asymmetry which had a correlation with tmj and that is
B43D49AC F3A3 425D 81D1 6471BEF656EC

This

So fixing mild tmj should be done in puberty ages because then only the ramus will grow evenly iam cucked for my rest of my life i have this shit

Braces can fix mild tmj and for severe one go to a blackpilled jaw surgeon doctar and get Arthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
First look at deez example
This subhuman curry have
View attachment 2299876
The most severve it can get

And the most mild one everyone have is chin asymmetry which had a correlation with tmj and that is
View attachment 2299877
This

So fixing mild tmj should be done in puberty ages because then only the ramus will grow evenly iam cucked for my rest of my life i have this shit

Braces can fix mild tmj and for severe one go to a blackpilled jaw surgeon doctar and get Arthoplasty
my face aint like this. i am safe