One Song you ignore on purpose

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
What's that one song you ignore on purpose because of an embarrasing memory related to it.
Or some tragic past.

The song I like to ignore is

I was like 14, and we were staying at our cousins house. And there was this cute girl I had a crush on.
She asked me for songs. But I only had sad and depressing songs in my playlist.

So I played her this song. And she was creeped out by it. Cuz the lyrics and my face didn't match it.

Whenever I hear it again. I am reminded of one of my most brutal rejection ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PsychoDsk, JL~ and 3 others
@edgemaxx @northern mogger @sub5c3l @RAMU KAKA @brucewayne78 @i_love_roosters @sub4 iranicel @Axii @antony 726 @Xangsane

@๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @SecularIslamist @N1666 @PsychoDsk @Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I don't use spotify :ogre:

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Currently listening to this

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

This Song reminds me of a very painful time of my Life in 2017

I cannot listen to this Song

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ominion, brucewayne78 and 3 others
What's that one song you ignore on purpose because of an embarrasing memory related to it.
Or some tragic past.

The song I like to ignore is

I was like 14, and we were staying at our cousins house. And there was this cute girl I had a crush on.
She asked me for songs. But I only had sad and depressing songs in my playlist.

So I played her this song. And she was creeped out by it. Cuz the lyrics and my face didn't match it.

Whenever I hear it again. I am reminded of one of my most brutal rejection ever.

nigga ion have spotify

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and PseduoAryan
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, brucewayne78 and sub5c3l
Used to listen to this song when i hit rock bottom

• +1
I listen to alternative rock , emo rap and breakcore only and I find majority of the songs shit

I listen to alternative rock , emo rap and breakcore only
retard ( 83 iq ):hnghn:

Am asking abt the songs u ignore. Not the songs u listen to

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
She probably thought you were somehow hitting on her or something, the song is about a lonely boy who wants a girl to come to him to keep him company...

• +1
She probably thought you were somehow hitting on her or something, the song is about a lonely boy who wants a girl to come to him to keep him company...
Yea it was a bad choice of a song.
But I didn't want to come off as the emo kid either.

Only regrets.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Gonthar
Yea it was a bad choice of a song.
But I didn't want to come off as the emo kid either.

Only regrets.
Well, usually when you put a song for a girl, she tries to guess what's the message there, what are you actually trying to say to her...

• +1
Well, usually when you put a song for a girl, she tries to guess what's the message there, what are you actually trying to say to her...
Realised it too late.
I was still 14
Thanks for the advice tho

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Gonthar

Breakupcel 💔❤️

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
You have small dick

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and brucewayne78
mogs my incel ass
IMG20240319122607

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
And still succeeded in fucking your mom
Well, no You didn't. If you attempt to fuck a female (it wouldn't be my mother, if anything your whore mother) your penis is not going to get past through the cheeks because of how small it is. 12cm is brutal, giga brutal. Even if you had the best face and best height, frame, physique, wealth, you still wouldn't get laid because of the small pp.

Well, no You didn't. If you attempt to fuck a female (it wouldn't be my mother, if anything your whore mother) your penis is not going to get past through the cheeks because of how small it is. 12cm is brutal, giga brutal. Even if you had the best face and best height, frame, physique, wealth, you still wouldn't get laid because of the small pp.
The biggest larper and yapper of this forum
Dnr

• JFL
when I was in high school and my art teacher asked for song request on the speaker I told him to play all I need by Radiohead. After that the whole room went silent and then someone said “who recommended to play this gay song” and then he changed it to some nigga rap music then everyone was vibin again

Justin Bieber - friends