one step closer to autismbux

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Booyahson

Hopefully I get accepted into the autism assessment. I'mma be making £1k+ a month on UC and PIP and £500 for bedsit on income benefits, booyah!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zami, Deleted member 20370, thereallegend and 2 others
nice, good job.

one of the biggest giveaways in autism in delayed speech development, this is one of the key questions they ask, the only form of autism that doesn't have this is aspergers (which also doesn't exist anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 18879
nice, good job.

one of the biggest giveaways in autism in delayed speech development, this is one of the key questions they ask, the only form of autism that doesn't have this is aspergers (which also doesn't exist anymore)
Good job I went to speech therapy from ages 3-6, BOOYAH!

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Corleone
Good job I went to speech therapy from ages 3-6, BOOYAH!
I didn't speak until like 7 because I didn't want to and spoke entire sentences right away when I started, so for all intents and purposes the development was normal but actual speech was still delayed, didn't make any difference for their questionnaires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
can i qualify with adhd?

autism and adhd overlap heavily, so probably if you larp hard enough.
i think you guys are in germany so it wouldnt work in turkey.

the mental disablity check in turkey is ridicilous anyway jfl

i think you guys are in germany so it wouldnt work in turkey.

the disablity check for mental problems in turkey is ridicilous anyway jfl
netherlands, but any country in the west works, probably the north too.

the benefits you get nowadays aren't that great, I fall under some old regulations because I've been pretending to be a retard for over a decade, but any amount beats working full time if you ask me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
netherlands, but any country in the west works, probably the north too.

the benefits you get nowadays aren't that great, I fall under some old regulations because I've been pretending to be a retard for over a decade, but any amount beats working full time if you ask me.

View attachment 1897663
but dont you need money to ascend?

but dont you need money to ascend?
they compensate your employer so you're paid a full salary for barely doing shit, it's still good.

but I receive full benefits even if I don't work at all, you can't get that anymore here, but I think it's still possible in some other countries nearby, reason being for that is that the examination requirements to be considered completely unfit for work increased tremendously and it no longer applies if you're not an actual vegetable.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Tallooksmaxxer
Nice, I’ll most likely be getting autismbuxx too. They’re evaluating whether I’m fit to work now

• +1
Nice, I’ll most likely be getting autismbuxx too. They’re evaluating whether I’m fit to work now
godspeed.

normies seethe so hard when I tell them.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and thereallegend
autism and adhd overlap heavily, so probably if you larp hard enough.
I am an asp as well but enjoys competition so much, to the point I answer hard questions in my class, but hate talking to fellow classmates. I am struggling to manage between the two.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
godspeed.

normies seethe so hard when I tell them.
you almost gotta arm's distance from these bluepilled wagies

misery loves company

you almost gotta arm's distance from these bluepilled wagies

misery loves company
just tell them to pay more taxes so you can afford to have an additional car on their dime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
nice, good job.

Tell more. Sounds interesting