One step closer to bimax

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Went to the ortho today. He said he will order my invisaligns. They will arrive by next week, and treatment will be for 33 weeks.
Bimax with Dr. Obwegeser then probably either next February or June. It will include at least 8mm BSSO and 4mm Lefort 1 + vertical genioplasty.

Pretty much exactly 2 years after discovering blackpill I'm now on the final path for bimax. In the meantime I got scammed into a useless chin wing, visited 20 different surgeons and wrote with countless surgeons online, especially with Dr. Andreishchev who answered a shitton of questions.

Incredible feeling guys, Ima tell you that. After bimax I'll get implants for jaw angles.

Orthodontic treatment, bimax + jaw angle implants will be around 40k in total.

After my ascencion I will post a detailed report with before and after pics, going back as far as when it all started with a 16mm overjet when I was 10 years old.
If it all goes well I might consider publishing a short ebook for free about jaw aesthetics, how to find a good surgeon, how to get your ortho to cooperate with the surgeon, what you need to check particularly carefully and how to get it all done as quickly as possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, nobodyspecial369, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 25 others
Dnrd (y)

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Boldandbeautiful, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Went to the ortho today. He said he will order my invisaligns. They will arrive by next week, and treatment will be for 33 weeks.
Bimax with Dr. Obwegeser then probably either next February or June. It will include at least 8mm BSSO and 4mm Lefort 1 + vertical genioplasty.

Pretty much exactly 2 years after discovering blackpill I'm now on the final path for bimax. In the meantime I got scammed into a useless chin wing, visited 20 different surgeons and wrote with countless surgeons online, especially with Dr. Andreishchev who answered a shitton of questions.

Incredible feeling guys, Ima tell you that. After bimax I'll get implants for jaw angles.

After my ascencion I will post a detailed report with before and after pics, going back as far as when it all started with a 16mm overjet when I was 10 years old.
If it all goes well I might consider publishing a short ebook for free about jaw aesthetics, how to find a good surgeon, how to get your ortho to cooperate with the surgeon, what you need to check particularly carefully and how to get it all done as quickly as possible.
No midface implants and eye area work?

Dr. Andreishchev offers Lefort 2 and saves you from MF and undereye implants, but it's a risky surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and subhuman incel
No midface implants and eye area work?
I might do under eye fillers but tbh once I have top tier jaw and teeth I might as well skip eye area because height will compensate for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and subhuman incel
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

The ascension plan is in place
Nothing will stop us surgerymaxxers from ascending in the end

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, 11gaijin, twilight and 5 others
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

The ascension plan is in place
Nothing will stop us surgerymaxxers from ascending in the end
Surgerymaxxers are the real OGs, granted you have a solid enough base.

The ascension plan has been in place for over a year, but it was incredibly hard to find a suiting surgeon and ortho

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, subhuman incel and NegativeNorwood
Send me money so I can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, subhuman incel and Hipcel

Maybe if Chester got jaw surgery he wouldn't have ropemaxxed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 8988 and subhuman incel
Can you get the jaw implants when doing the bimax (under one general anesthesia)? Like how surgeons do genio with BSSO and Lf1 in one procedure (trimax).

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Can you get the jaw implants when doing the bimax (under one general anesthesia)? Like how surgeons do genio with BSSO and Lf1 in one procedure (trimax).
Nah its 2 different surgeries

• +1
@subhuman incel the day on which I mog you to suicide comes closer what do you say about this?
How does it feel that very soon you will be brutally mogged?

• JFL
Nah its 2 different surgeries
@Zenturio, 2? Are you sure Ramieri offers Trimax and Jaw implants in one procedure?

@Acromegaly_Chad what about side wing? You took the implant pill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel the day on which I mog you to suicide comes closer what do you say about this?
How does it feel that very soon you will be brutally mogged?
u motherfucker are proud of mogging an ethnic hapa guy that has trauma of his past, you truly are pathetic and malicious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Acromegaly_Chad
u motherfucker are proud of mogging an ethnic hapa guy that has trauma of his past, you truly are pathetic and malicious
He can't talk right now, the implant pill is stuck in his throat, give him some time and water.

• JFL
so does bimax not effect how the jaw looks in terms of angles and width head on?
I get conflicting info

Could you explain to me sth... I am a total newb in bimax and all other related shit.

Can BRACES do the SAME as BIMAX?

WHy do people have Bimax then?

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and subhuman incel

why hate on the chin wing? blackpill me on it

@subhuman incel since you are laughing at me, maybe you can explain :popcorn:

• JFL
@subhuman incel since you are laughing at me, maybe you can explain :popcorn:

just watch this video i cba explaining it, braces very rarely moves jaw forward or backwards, you need surgery to rotate or move jaws, only in very young patients mew appliances can work to modify ur face, braces only can make ur teeth straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317

just watch this video i cba explaining it, braces very rarely moves jaw forward or backwards, you need surgery to rotate or move jaws, only in very young patients mew appliances can work to modify ur face, braces only can make ur teeth straight

can i dm you and you tell me what i need in terms of bimax + genio movements

• +1
can i dm you and you tell me what i need in terms of bimax + genio movements
ye you can dm me, but also dm @Acromegaly_Chad he is giga nerd about bimax

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
Extremely happy for you bro.(y)I am looking forward to seeing all the scan and you entire surgery journey. Your posts are very insightful for a recessedjawcel like me:cool:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
is it true you can get bimax for free via sleep apnea? just do roids and neck train theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17345 and subhuman incel
why hate on the chin wing? blackpill me on it
I've seen his before and after chin wing result, it looked good. Probably because it's not good for the gonions.

I've seen his before and after chin wing result, it looked good. Probably because it's not good for the gonions.
but you could get a side wing on the gonions afaik

but you could get a side wing on the gonions afaik
Yeah I made a thread an tagged him, no one answered. If you know anything drop a reply to bump it

Maybe if Chester got jaw surgery he wouldn't have ropemaxxed

he ropemaxxed after a summer vacation with his wife. He was definitely cucked by a chad or tyrone. Dude was a low T framecel. Imagine despite the status you strived to achieve all your life you see yourself cucked by some no name chad to whom your wife can't get her eyes off.

he ropemaxxed after a summer vacation with his wife. He was definitely cucked by a chad or tyrone. Dude was a low T framecel. Imagine despite the status you strived to achieve all your life you see yourself cucked by some no name chad to whom your wife can't get her eyes off.
Legit theory

Don’t know if his wife was way hotter than him. Maybe should’ve dated a less attractive girl and gymmaxxed to make up for his frame idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Yeah I made a thread an tagged him, no one answered. If you know anything drop a reply to bump it
I will know more once i have done it in a month will keep yall updated

Bennington 647 072117101440

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Imagine despite the status you strived to achieve all your life
I doubt he did it to statusmaxx, he probably just enjoyed making music.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 8988
Op in 2 year :
Wavyhairstylesformenmarlonteixera dd783f35ee2441b8aea4eae7a5904eb4

I might do under eye fillers but tbh once I have top tier jaw and teeth I might as well skip eye area because height will compensate for that
Bro can i have some advice from you have in PM?

Who did your chin wing? Can you post before/after pics of it?

@Zenturio, 2? Are you sure Ramieri offers Trimax and Jaw implants in one procedure?

@Acromegaly_Chad what about side wing? You took the implant pill?

It looks like Ramieri does the angles but for the guys here he did it in two separate surgeries... @TheLordMadness he gave you bimax with chin wing then you went back and got jaw angles and zygos/infras right? I wonder if he would do them both in one surgery. After my bimax my jaw was swollen as fuck for like 6ish months so maybe separate surgeries are better unless your jaw is giga deformed tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729