one thing bloatcels should be doing..

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
is getting down the rabbit hole of 40+ year old women trying to fix saggy skin on their cheeks and neck. the face tightening methods in most cases would work on a youthful skin that is just bloated. huge megathread on chubby cheeks / bloat and everything there is to know coming very soon

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prinz Eugen, Pumanator and 1 other person
why not just get buccal fat removal

Bloat is a combination of thick skin and short face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 20565
@ me when you do please. my face is very bloated I take 1g of potassium chloride and eat bananas everyday but doesn’t work
4849D742 37A2 4269 BD3E EB6C6845F6A5

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
is getting down the rabbit hole of 40+ year old women trying to fix saggy skin on their cheeks and neck. the face tightening methods in most cases would work on a youthful skin that is just bloated. huge megathread on chubby cheeks / bloat and everything there is to know coming very soon
tag me when u got thread done boyo i need it badly im the most bloated user on this forum rn

It's bad in the long run and make skin sag
that will happen eventually either way if u dont have any bones, and if u dont have any bones bloating shouldnt be what ur focusing on

This logic makes no sense. Increasing collagen is what causes skin tightening. Bloating is from water retention and face fat. Collagen wont reduce bloating; people who bloat usually are young and have high collagen. You mf’s need to stop making megathreads based on your own retarded logic and speculation.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
link thread pls babes