Iran
why do they worship stacey like shes a god
IMG 2409
IMG 2408
IMG 2411
IMG 2412
IMG 2413
IMG 2415

Why did the becky’s rush to defend Stacy when another becky pointed out how its unfair that she got so many likes by just lip syncing a song.

It happened with Adriana Lima too they were worshiping her for some reason when looksmaxxing blew up on tiktok

And all the Stacy does is lip sync videos It’s not like she has done anything special to have any fans ready to defend her

Attachments

• IMG_2410.jpeg
    IMG_2410.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
This isnt even stacey nigger + makeup

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Autismcel, VivaCristoRey and 1 other person
why do they worship stacey like shes a godView attachment 2854913 View attachment 2854914 View attachment 2854934View attachment 2854935View attachment 2854938View attachment 2854946
Why did the becky’s rush to defend Stacy when another becky pointed out how its unfair that she got so many likes by just lip syncing a song.

It happened with Adriana Lima too they were worshiping her for some reason when looksmaxxing blew up on tiktok

And all the Stacy does is lip sync videos It’s not like she has done anything special to have any fans ready to defend her
Stacey 404

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and ggg.tv
Idk why but I should point out this isn't exclusive to toilets.

There are always Sub3 men who simp for chad athletes and defend their right to fame and fortune.

There are wageslaves that defend fucking billionaires and multimillionaires.

God fucking knows why these people exist. They're in a pretty shit situation themselves yet take this position.

My guess is that it allows them to be part of a group that is vehemently defending something. Gives them a sense of belonging and that's all that matters I guess.

Femcels defending Stacies makes them feel like part of a team of strong women standing against the "patriarchy" I suppose?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ggg.tv
Idk why but I should point out this isn't exclusive to toilets.

There are always Sub3 men who defend chad athletes and defend their right to fame and fortune.

There are wageslaves that defend fucking billionaires and multimillionaires.

God fucking knows why these people exist. They're in a pretty shit situation themselves yet take this position.

My guess is that it allows them to be part of a group that is vehemently defending something. Gives them a sense of belonging and that's all that matters I guess.

Femcels defending Stacies makes them feel like part of a team of strong women standing against the "patriarchy" I suppose?
I Didn't think of it like that, youre probably right

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv