One thing I noticed about this forum and .co

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
There aren’t as many anime profile pictures and shit which is good it’s clear to me that men who obsess over Anime are very low t very depressed and very mentally ill
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2968, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
There aren’t as many anime profile pictures and shit which is good it’s clear to me that men who obsess over Anime are very low t very depressed and very mentally ill
This isnt an incel forum nigga we are looksmaxxers and chads
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6217, Danish_Retard and 3 others
This isnt an incel forum nigga we are looksmaxxers and chads
Which is exactly why I hate it here no one I can really relate to except a few fellow .cocels I wish I wasn’t banned from there:feelswah:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@KingOfRome thoughts?
 
tbh I used to watch a lot of anime but I never went full weeb. I had a point where I could discuss hentai with 1 of my friends though ngl ngl :feelskek:
I wish I could murder past me, fucking retard.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
442
 
There aren’t as many anime profile pictures and shit which is good it’s clear to me that men who obsess over Anime are very low t very depressed and very mentally ill
ALL YOU FAGGOTS WITH CARTOON PICS SHOULD BE ELIMINATED,PATHETIC LOW T PARASITES
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804

Similar threads

Thinking_CEL
Replies
10
Views
81
Brava
Brava
roidar
Replies
3
Views
32
roidar
roidar
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
11
Views
45
ibmh
ibmh
true_𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰜
Replies
1
Views
55
polarpop
polarpop
UnfunnyValentine
Replies
0
Views
30
UnfunnyValentine
UnfunnyValentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top