One thing i noticed in my 19 years of existence.

starvecell

starvecell

Seen everything.
Complaining makes people lose interest in you, no matter how much the other person knows you or how worse your situation is but at some place in their mind they start to feel you’re incompetent and incapable in a way.

Even just faking as being a stable person and sticking to ones belief gets people attracted towards you and provide a weird kind of power in your presence.

For example @anthony111553 , dude’s always negative and shit but he never complains or cries and noone can deny that guy holds aura in here. (Inb4 “meat riding”)

Even i don’t hold onto this coz I’m too goy n stuff but whenever i do people just weirdly respect me. (Irl not here dumbcels)

Tldr:- try to act like a father to people if u wanna get respected

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, The Grinch, raabla and 8 others
This is so true of my biggest regrets was opening up to my close friend about my problems and then I noticed he started treating me weirdly and would degrade me
Cut him out of my life

• +1
Reactions: valentine, wastedspermcel, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
copevcuz i didnt lose respectvfor my friends when they complained

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
"Tldr:- try to act like a father to people if u wanna get respected"

Omg bro so skibidi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and starvecell
This is so true of my biggest regrets was opening up to my close friend about my problems and then I noticed he started treating me weirdly and would degrade me
Cut him out of my life
Yeah, cheat code is treat others like they are your offspring.. not asking for suggestions, believing in own belifs.
Even faking this world like a charm.

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
copevcuz i didnt lose respectvfor my friends when they complained
Its not all black n white my friend.
You didn’t lose respect for em but if u fell into a problem or some weird you’l situation you’ll not ask them to help you i.e. you find them incompetent i.e. you wont exhibit much efforts to stay their friend i.e. you slowly will lose interest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Images 114 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ChadL1te, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Low T if you care about others feelings.

I do whatever I want, whenever I want with no regards for anyone’s opinions.

• +1
  • JFL
Low T if you care about others feelings.

I do whatever I want, whenever I want with no regards for anyone’s opinions.
Youre kind of proving my point kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup
can confirm I hate complainers

Complaining bout shit only makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Youre kind of proving my point kiddo.
Not at all. This was a very low T post. “Just fake the way you act bro to get people to like you bro”. Fuck out of here with that bs.

Not at all. This was a very low T post. “Just fake the way you act bro to get people to like you bro”. Fuck out of here with that bs.
I’m not telling you to fake it, im telling u to control the urge to complain.
If you consider that faking, guilty as charged old sport.

I wouldn't necessarily say complaining I think it's okay to complain about some things that are out of control but whining about something and making excuses will definitely make you come across as a pussy

Even just faking as being a stable person and sticking to ones belief gets people attracted towards you and provide a weird kind of power in your presence.
I’m not telling you to fake it, im telling u to control the urge to complain.
If you consider that faking, guilty as charged old sport.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I wouldn't necessarily say complaining I think it's okay to complain about some things that are out of control but whining about something and making excuses will definitely make you come across as a pussy
Nah i dont agree, complaining as whole is just bad.
I want you to think of the guy who u consider mentally sorted n now think how many times he complains to you or others, you have your answer now ik.

Complaining and being needy is high T

• +1
Reactions: b0ygamer and Never Get Up
@Never Get Up
Ok you’re either funny minded or just disagreeing to disagree.
Am not trying to win a debate or something, so doing a word play with u rn doesn’t seem interesting to me.
It is what it is, take it however you want.
Am happy with it.

@Never Get Up
Ok you’re either funny minded or just disagreeing to disagree.
Am not trying to win a debate or something, so doing a word play with u rn doesn’t seem interesting to me.
It is what it is, take it however you want.
Am happy with it.
There’s nothing to debate. I just called you out on your hypocrisy. Once again, a very low T post made by yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Complaining and being needy is high T
100% true

Imagine living life and settling to someone else’s way

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Nah i dont agree, complaining as whole is just bad.
I want you to think of the guy who u consider mentally sorted n now think how many times he complains to you or others, you have your answer now ik.
Imagine this. I'm a fat stinky Indian and I'm masturbating off the balcony of my apartment. You live below me and we both like to lean on the railing to get fresh air so you're right below me. Suddenly cum starts falling and it lands all over your head. The next day comes by and we are both at the same spot. More cum lands on your head. We both have to breathe fresh air outside on the balcony so what do you do? Option A, continue to let me cum on your head like the sigma alpha lone wolf you are, or B, complain to someone to stop me from cumming on your head? Moral of the story is that I'm autistic, but more importantly complaining gets you what you want.

I will complain, then show them high iq, still get respected