One thing is for sure, fast food jobs suck, and working in any store sucks too. Its stressful and makes u old. So what other ways are there to earn 1k

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
a week? Becuase doing uber eats is pretty stress free, i am relaxing most of the time, but it seems like working 10 hours a day leaves me with no time to work on anything else, other then the weekend, and i am not using the weekend for that shit i am gonna go out to clubs and bars on the weekend.

The stock market sounds like its impossible, idk how the fuck anyone could make money with that shit, its like investing then trading to something else and i have no idea how it works.

What the fuck else can someone possibly do? I need more money, to invest in real estate or something. People buy and rent out houses, but it takes years to make the money back and it takes a long time to remodel houses. My dad knows how to remodel houses, he does professional grade work. think maybe he can work with me remodeling houses then renting them out or something.

What ways are there to make money? some of you must have some kind of insight.

prostitution

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Cardiologyscribe
Does working fast food fr give you high cortisol?

dnrd u dont know what ur talking about being a short order cook is the dream job

prostitution
not everyone wants to sell their saggy old asshole on the street like you, and no one wants to buy it, and if they did they would only pay you in bread crusts

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
The stock market sounds like its impossible, idk how the fuck anyone could make money with that shit, its like investing then trading to something else and i have no idea how it works.
best not to get into it cuz dunning Kruger applies

best not to get into it cuz dunning Kruger applies
sounds like some shit that someone would say who wants people to stay away from it for their own profit

Tell me when you find out I sell and deliver dominoes pizza for 12 dollar per hourm

Tell me when you find out I sell and deliver dominoes pizza for 12 dollar per hourm
i used to do that job too it was low pay and the boss went and took all the good deliveries, it was retarded

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
sounds like some shit that someone would say who wants people to stay away from it for their own profit
actually, it’s a 0-sum game, which means the more people into it there is, the more money there is in play lol

a trick to have less stress at work is to stop giving a fuck,
you dont have to speed up your job, just doing what your boss say, demand overtime paid...

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and EverythingCel133