One thing stops you from getting women once youve looksmaxxed

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
And that's driving a shitty car,

a man's car tells a lot about him and his financial status, once you looksmax i strongly recommend you finance a top tier quality sport's car which looks good yet is not a bank breaker when it comes to finance, i suggest financing a ferrari 458 italia by the very least, you should even go as far to take out a loan to buy it (you can pay it off later when you are a workcel, old, and depressed, these are the prime years of your life, ofcourse if you are <23, if you are older than 23 then disregard this thread completely as its too late for you)

a car means everything to girls, the status of the car is directly proportional with yours, its a big pussy dryer when you drive to a girls house to pick her up in this or similar, or anything below

5eea2fc95af6cc59c51ac003

when you could do so in this

2018 McLaren 720S V8 S A 40 1

there's no excuses in 2021, loans are avilable, make use of them to get surgery and buy a new car, pay it all off later or claim bankrupcy, it's imperative that you are getting girls in your youth, because the older you get the more they will despise you, the age pill is a hard one to swallow

i have two more surgeries on the list, once theyre done by the end of november i am taking out a loan to buy/finance an SLR mclaren,

get girls in your youth or death, anything else is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin, mulattomaxxer, CokoMleko and 14 others
your doing it just for your ego man, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5467, 7zyzz7 and 11 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and TrestIsBest
Chad can drive nothing and be driven around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Rasputin, qkz and 19 others
Average to ugly guys,they want to know your career. If you say a shitty job you are ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Buy a car thats 90% of your net worth bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, turkproducer, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
How much will your McLaren SLR be per month?

How much will your McLaren SLR be per month?
Insurance+maintenance+gas probably around 1.5k-2k. idk about loans but buying a car with a loan is a death sentence. Unless you make more than 500k you can't afford to have a supercar.

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Cidre enjoyer and TrestIsBest
Insurance+maintenance+gas probably around 1.5k-2k. idk about loans but buying a car with a loan is a death sentence. Unless you make more than 500k you can't afford to have a supercar.
So you're buying it outright, I figured u would just do a lease.

Well if u have the cash, good for u Bhai

So you're buying it outright, I figured u would just do a lease.

Well if u have the cash, good for u Bhai
Leasing a supercar :feelswhy: I don't even know if brands like McLaren have leasing plans. downpayment and everything will be super high.

Porsche is the best option for leasing lower depreciation and lower gas/insurance/maintenance costs.

a man's car tells a lot about him and his financial status, once you looksmax i strongly recommend you finance a top tier quality sport's car which looks good yet is not a bank breaker when it comes to finance, i suggest financing a ferrari 458 italia by the very least, you should even go as far to take out a loan to buy it (you can pay it off later when you are a workcel, old, and depressed, these are the prime years of your life, ofcourse if you are <23, if you are older than 23 then disregard this thread completely as its too late for you)

a car means everything to girls, the status of the car is directly proportional with yours, its a big pussy dryer when you drive to a girls house to pick her up in this or similar, or anything below

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

there's no excuses in 2021, loans are avilable, make use of them to get surgery and buy a new car, pay it all off later or claim bankrupcy, it's imperative that you are getting girls in your youth, because the older you get the more they will despise you, the age pill is a hard one to swallow

i have two more surgeries on the list, once theyre done by the end of november i am taking out a loan to buy/finance an SLR mclaren,

Chad can ride an electric scooter and still get his dick sucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, AscendingHero, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
while you go dealership to loan lambos and bugattis chad and tyrone fuck your oneitis with no car and live on her couch

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, qkz, AscendingHero and 7 others
Leasing a supercar :feelswhy: I don't even know if brands like McLaren have leasing plans. downpayment and everything will be super high.

Porsche is the best option for leasing lower depreciation and lower gas/insurance/maintenance costs.
I am pretty sure, at least in USA, UK, and poss Germany (in other words huge markets with enough demand and large secondary markets), that the vast majority of super cars are leased.

Obv Hypercars won't be, but I can guarantee u even on an NBA roster, apart from the big 3, everyone else is leasing, for a multitude of reasons.

When I bought by C63 AMG I bought it outright with 50% down, the rest financed at 1%, in retrospect I'd have been better off on a a lease plan or TPP

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Oberyn
I don’t even like Hamza but he has mentioned he does not drive a car and when he goes on tinder dates he usually has sex in the foids car :forcedsmile: so moral of the story is car doesn’t matter if she’s attracted to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Anchor_Ship
I don’t even like Hamza but he has mentioned he does not drive a car and when he goes on tinder dates he usually has sex in the foids car :forcedsmile: so moral of the story is car doesn’t matter if she’s attracted to you
Ffs Hamza - make me wanna go find him and bust him jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Anchor_Ship and twilight
Ffs Hamza - make me wanna go find him and bust him jfl
i dont even hate his generic advice just the way he strawmans the blackpill. When you think about it, hes actually helping in a way by making all his curry fans believe genetics don't matter :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Chinacurry and Anchor_Ship

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

Meanwhile chad gets free rides from beckys:lul:sorry OP, not gonna be overdraft again

Chad uses a tricycle to get from point A to point B

• +1
Reactions: twilight
i dont even hate his generic advice just the way he strawmans the blackpill. When you think about it, hes actually helping in a way by making all his curry fans believe genetics don't matter :lul:
I just think a lot of his shit is fake/ paid for

• +1
Reactions: twilight

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

I don't even have a license

if anything an overly pompous type car is a failo

• +1
Reactions: twilight and TrestIsBest
I’m a premium incel the only longest lasting relationship I had with a girl was one week but this was online, we are both fans of Richard Ramirez and that’s how we meet, I didn’t break up with her but she broke up with me

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

chad has no license and spins a round on your oneitis

Live in a major city and take the Tube or Uber instead 😉

Imagine coping this hard. Literally had a Tyrone cousin who didn't drive and had a woman taking care of him lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, AscendingHero, fauxfox and 2 others
shut your bitch ass up
stop talking shit
a FERRARI jfl :lul:
go looksmaxing and shut up

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

i know alot of the users are very young.
But if you think life ends at 23 you are retarded.

Do not make financially stupid decisions. Money is essential to living a good life and you want to be making good decisions while young to set yourself up in life.
Not fucking financing sports cars. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Imagine coping this hard. Literally had a Tyrone cousin who didn't drive and had a woman taking care of him lmao.
Fancy car is cope But I do feel not having car is embarrassing on some level.

Shittt car is a failo but a nice car isn’t worth the cost usually

Chad fucks dude's girlfriends in his 1997 toyota corolla

• +1
Reactions: Nerian
Have you ever been chad? Womonz will drive to hot guys who have no money and no car. Believe it

Fancy car is cope But I do feel not having car is embarrassing on some level.
Not really. Depends on where you live. In places like nyc, chicago, or London where transportation is fast/reliable and everything is close together, it's pretty common to not drive if you're young. It's really only those cities where public transportation is shit and everything is spread apart (which alot of American cities are) where it's a prob. Basically forced to get a car.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Going2KillMyself
Not really. Depends on where you live. In places like nyc, chicago, or London where transportation is fast/reliable and everything is close together, it's pretty common to not drive if you're young. It's really only those cities where public transportation is shit and everything is spread apart (which alot of American cities are) where it's a prob. Basically forced to get a car.
Yeah big cities like that its fine, but in the suburbs it can be difficult. Outside of the big cities it’s really needed, ppl expect u to have one. In Canada even in Toronto u are expected to have a car. It’s just those in the downtown area that don’t have one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Yeah big cities like that its fine, but in the suburbs it can be difficult. Outside of the big cities it’s really needed, ppl expect u to have one. In Canada even in Toronto u are expected to have a car. It’s just those in the downtown area that don’t have one.
I live in the Chicago metro area and alot of women I meet don't have cars lol 🤷. The only time a car is needed here is during the winter months but alot of people ride share during that time.

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

carmaxxed = beta buxx maxxing.

better go for a motorcycle.
Because

Motor bike maxxing = fun guy maxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

View attachment 1654401

View attachment 1654402

shit take