One time a woman tried to get me to do a porno

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
6,241
Reputation
6,545
I met this woman on tinder and she asked me to come over and when I arrived she had a full-on porno setup with the lights camera and everything. I just said what the fuck and walked right out of there. I hope she found some other guy to do that degenerate shit.

@Manchild

OC she was white too. @Cheesyrumble
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 24444
you mog this forum
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 19036, ascension and 1 other person
Not worth it, what if your mom finds your video when she's browsing pornhub ? Good call op
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Not worth it, what if your mom finds your video when she's browsing pornhub ? Good call op
This and I don't want other men seeing my dick cause that shits gay asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 24444
one of my exes contacted me saying she still masturbates to videos we made, it's been an entire fucking decade or so and she's been with the same person the entire time.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, pardocel, Magical Apple and 1 other person
one of my exes contacted me saying she still masturbates to videos we made, it's been an entire fucking decade or so and she's been with the same person the entire time.
any woman who watches porn = red flag
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
I met this woman on tinder and she asked me to come over and when I arrived she had a full-on porno setup with the lights camera and everything. I just said what the fuck and walked right out of there. I hope she found some other guy to do that degenerate shit.

@Manchild

OC she was white too. @Cheesyrumble
I would do it
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
11
TGUN.
TGUN.
hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
56
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
Heartache
Replies
8
Views
63
Scarso
Scarso
bIiss
Replies
6
Views
48
ngannou
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top