one time I went on a date with a tiktok influencer zoomer jb

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
she was 18 or 19, blonde blue eyes, i think she had 80k followers on insta not sure how many on tiktok, she made money by advertising beauty products to her audience

we met in the city centre and just talked a bit and kissed. then she invited me to her place a few days later.

I came over and then we started kissing. I aggressively started fondling her and tried to fuck but she was resisting heavily, she said that we can do that later because her friends are coming over to celebrate the semester being over or something (i dont remember exactly)

she asked me if I'm okay if her friends come over and at that point I was so horny that I was willing to do anything even talking to a bunch of zoomers. they also brought weed.

from the start one of her friends seemed to have a negative attitude towards me, she was big too maybe 1,75m. and to be honest I did not really care that much to impress anyone, I just wanted to fuck and go home. but basically we smoked weed and because I noticed her friend wasn't really feeling me I started to feel high inhib, I got the impression that she didn't want me to be there. then we just watched some show with some snacks and I basically just watched it, stopped talking and went home.

I think the girl expected me to be NT and entertain her friends like a monkey and make them like me, but I just didn't have the energy or capacity to do it. after that she ghosted me. before that she seemed enthusiastic. you have to impress her friends too or its over.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and blatonslatt
she was 18 or 19, blonde blue eyes, i think she had 80k followers on insta not sure how many on tiktok, she made money by advertising beauty products to her audience

we met in the city centre and just talked a bit and kissed. then she invited me to her place a few days later.

I came over and then we started kissing. I aggressively started fondling her and tried to fuck but she was resisting heavily, she said that we can do that later because her friends are coming over to celebrate the semester being over or something (i dont remember exactly)

she asked me if I'm okay if her friends come over and at that point I was so horny that I was willing to do anything even talking to a bunch of zoomers. they also brought weed.

from the start one of her friends seemed to have a negative attitude towards me, she was big too maybe 1,75m. and to be honest I did not really care that much to impress anyone, I just wanted to fuck and go home. but basically we smoked weed and because I noticed her friend wasn't really feeling me I started to feel high inhib, I got the impression that she didn't want me to be there. then we just watched some show with some snacks and I basically just watched it, stopped talking and went home.

I think the girl expected me to be NT and entertain her friends like a monkey and make them like me, but I just didn't have the energy or capacity to do it. after that she ghosted me. before that she seemed enthusiastic. you have to impress her friends too or its over.
Are you gl

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 32973
She was "mother henning". Women often cockblock each other out of jealousy, protectiveness over their friend etc. Probably an evolutionary adaptation to the fact that sex is more risky for them than it is for us, men never do that with their friends. According to PUA teachings you should have been friendly and flirted with her to and disarm her defenses and jealousy.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, mogstars, blatonslatt and 2 others

overtier

Who?

i refuse to believe any of this AI storys

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
This is why women suck they can’t make their own decisions.
water

NTpill + you're scared of a woman + cockblocked

Lost the count of how many times their friends makes other men lost their lay. Brutal