One way to know if you have autism

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Autists share one thing, and thats not expressing emotion naturally when seeing other humans in their vibe. Do this test, watch some video of an interview or something from some obnoxious celeb that you don't even like, like cardi b or jenner for example, if she is smiling and talking enthusiastically, non autists people have a reflex to start smiling themselves even tho you don't notice this or you don't even like this person that much in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, BigBoy and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3043
Yes exactly this happens to me a lot. At parties my inability to vibe makes ppl rlly uncomfortable. Same with sex.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, BigBoy and TsarTsar444
If some cringe ass celebrity/unattractive person like Cardi B smiles in an enthusiastic manner, I'll probably just cringe and sit there with a straight face 90% of the time instead of picking up their vibe.
However, if someone that I'm attracted to/a person that I like does it, I will smile and often smile a lot tbh.

I think it depends on the person.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Baldingman1998, getra and 2 others
But I like Cardi B....

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BradAniston, BigBoy and Deleted member 4209
failed the autism check

This is something ive done my whole life

Autists share one thing, and thats not expressing emotion naturally when seeing other humans in their vibe. Do this test, watch some video of an interview or something from some obnoxious celeb that you don't even like, like cardi b or jenner for example, if she is smiling and talking enthusiastically, non autists people have a reflex to start smiling themselves even tho you don't notice this or you don't even like this person that much in the first place
That just means you're highly empathetic. Or a beta.

The best way to know is to figure out if you have trouble understanding sarcasm.

meewing should fix autism