One year acension

olympus1

olympus1

Iron
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Posts
47
Reputation
11
IMG 5955
Girl is my ex who left me three months ago so js ignore
IMG 5483
 
mirin, ascend and forget
 
  • +1
Reactions: olympus1
Mirin it but could be better but still good brah keep up the work :feelsahh:
 
mirin, what is everything you did?
 
nigga you grew your hair and got an earring
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FueledByStims
looks like you just changed your hair and got a bit leaner
 
  • +1
Reactions: olympus1
nigga you grew your hair and got an earring
Dyed my eyebrows and got a perm I’ve also been getting leaner cos I’ve started going to the gym if you have any advice on how I could look better I’m down to hear it
 
  • +1
Reactions: cooIguy
Mirin it but could be better but still good brah keep up the work :feelsahh:
Thanks man. Is there any areas I should focus on?
 
  • +1
Reactions: eka
Ngl ur nose looks asymmetrical
Yeah I know it’s one of my most annoying flaws because I haven’t been able to find a way to fix it other than surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: eka

Similar threads

IvanPetlaca
Replies
9
Views
105
jflmeister
jflmeister
olympus1
Replies
7
Views
101
olympus1
olympus1
C
Discussion Palate Acension
Replies
8
Views
94
cacendcel
C
Zakai4real
Replies
5
Views
59
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Zakai4real
Replies
1
Views
28
JoidSSlayer271
JoidSSlayer271

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top