One year difference.

looksmaxxer77

looksmaxxer77

Iron
What would you rate the before and after picture? And is it a good idea growing my hair out and my beard?

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpeg
    IMG_0028.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221110_192820.jpg
    20221110_192820.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, HarrierDuBois, ExtraBones and 6 others
MTN before, HTN after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
Post frontal i can tell its normie tier

• +1
Reactions: litechadding
you tretmaxxing?

You look a bit like me, how tall are you?

Taper pilled once again

Good you look much more mature

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77 and Deleted member 18840
@looksmaxxer234 hmmmm

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Only fags (and actors) use eyebrow makeup

Could you show a frontal view?

Attachments

• 20221025_222913.jpg
    20221025_222913.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221023_224117.jpg
    20221023_224117.jpg
    891.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221023_232828.jpg
    20221023_232828.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221024_142045.jpg
    20221024_142045.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221027_231305.jpg
    20221027_231305.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 23696
Did I hit a nerve? No need to get salty
Why dont you post a pic of yourself lets see how you look. Annnd Maybe we can use it as a memoire when the day comes

Why dont you post a pic of yourself lets see how you look. Annnd Maybe we can use it as a memoire when the day comes
I've posted several pictures in the past. Btw, I wasn't even saying you're bad looking, just that it's obvious you're using makeup. Objectively speaking, you look way better than me, but then again, that's nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I've posted several pictures in the past. Btw, I wasn't even saying you're bad looking, just that it's obvious you're using makeup. Objectively speaking, you look way better than me, but then again, that's nothing special
Since when is castor oil makeup? Im not getting your point thats it

Op is frontally facially a normie. No more. And looks extremely soy as i expected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 22780
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Op is frontally facially a normie. No more. And looks extremely soy as i expected
Soy, you still coping with the cavemanmax? Just shave your head bro and grow your beard.
Btw i have 900 test naturally.

Soy, you still coping with the cavemanmax? Just shave your head bro and grow your beard.
Nah im prettier yet more masculine than you. You just look soy don’t get it twisted.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
MTN in both. 0 dimorphism. Your face looks too fat/swolen, skin looks unnatural (in a bad way) bc of tret. Your goal #1 should be to get leaner, you need to fix those swollen/bloated cheeks, they ruin your face.

This has little significance; it is the relation to other hormones such as prolactin and estradiol that matters. And a few other factors

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and Bewusst
MTN in both. 0 dimorphism. Your face looks too fat/swolen, skin looks unnatural (in a bad way) bc of tret. Your goal #1 should be to get leaner, you need to fix those swollen/bloated cheeks, they ruin your face.

This has little significance; it is the relation to other hormones such as prolactin and estradiol that matters. And a few other factors
How can i fix my cheeks? Because as i remember even when i reached 10% bf they didnt change alot? Does it has a corrolation with the way you chew or anything like that?

Go to bed, Peat

• +1
good improvement
whats ur bf%? seems like u have chubby cheeks

From Balkan rapist to Gaylord
Well i get where the gaylord is coming from but i have no idea where the balkan rapist is coming from. I look like 16yo in the before pic and even gayer maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
good improvement
whats ur bf%? seems like u have chubby cheeks
Around 12% in the before and around 15% 17% in the other pics with alot less muscle mass, cause i stopped gowing to the gym

Well i get where the gaylord is coming from but i have no idea where the balkan rapist is coming from. I look like 16yo in the before pic and even gayer maybe
You look leaner now. But the hair, idk

should i stay away from tret

@StreegeReturn

• +1
How can i fix my cheeks? Because as i remember even when i reached 10% bf they didnt change alot? Does it has a corrolation with the way you chew or anything like that?
There can be very many reasons for this tbh. Have you tried to eat only carnivore + fruits + rice/potato + eggs (+ enough mineral rich water)? With that diet you will have an easier time keeping a low bodyfat and will look less puffy.

Of course, your chewing will also have an impact. Mike Mew has good videos on gorging and chewing. Basically you should stop chewing/food moving with the buccinator.

Since you have skin problems, but hormones could also be to blame, have you ever tested hormones like estradiol/prolalactin?

Go to bed, Peat
Only fags (and actors) hate on Peat

Around 12% in the before and around 15% 17% in the other pics with alot less muscle mass, cause i stopped gowing to the gym
u should lean and go to the gym
also i'd recommend u:
1) stop doing ur eyebrows, let them be little messy
2) find a moisturizer or smth that will make ur skin less shiny and less "tretinoinlookable"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 19157
There can be very many reasons for this tbh. Have you tried to eat only carnivore + fruits + rice/potato + eggs (+ enough mineral rich water)? With that diet you will have an easier time keeping a low bodyfat and will look less puffy.

Of course, your chewing will also have an impact. Mike Mew has good videos on gorging and chewing. Basically you should stop chewing/food moving with the buccinator.

Since you have skin problems, but hormones could also be to blame, have you ever tested hormones like estradiol/prolalactin?
I tried following raypeat diet but it made me look worse(puffier).
Also i remember testing my test , e2 Nd prolactin one year ago.
From what i remember my test was in the high end of the 800s while e2 and prolactin where in the normal range.

leave the beard around that length

try some azelaic acid for persistent redness

u should lean and go to the gym
also i'd recommend u:
1) stop doing ur eyebrows, let them be little messy
2) find a moisturizer or smth that will make ur skin less shiny and less "tretinoinlookable"
Im using avene hydrance riche as my moisturizer. But most of the pics are taken after applying tret i think thats why its making my skin shiny.

I dont think the eyebrow advice is good. If anything it make me look less gay which i dont mind cause i pull more bitches in a single techno night more than some mAsCuLine dudes will pull in an entire year.
Also the getting lean/gym part is the most crucial and can make the biggest difference i think. Also i need to train my neck i think

leave the beard around that length

try some azelaic acid for persistent redness
Thanks for the advice. How to use it and when? Im using tret at night with clindamycin 1% gel.
And in the morning im using clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment?
Hiw can i fit the azelaic acid? Should i replace something with? Add it to my regiment? Or keep it for later?

No its good for your skin and you look robust enough
Are you serious bro? This will taste so chemical while kissing, how will you have a real sex life with tret/moisture cream routine. It's just as stupid as putting on BB cream and getting all the bedding dirty.

Plus, it's not a natural glow, it looks outright fake. Women want men who look good and natural, not someone who skincare mogs her.

e2 and prolactin where in the normal range.
Your test is okay, 1000-1100 is perfect btw. For estradiol and prolactin the normal range is bullshit, can you tell me the exact numbers? I can then tell you if you have problems in this regard. Normal range only reflect the norm and the norm nowadays is not representative for a healthy person.

• +1
Thanks for the advice. How to use it and when? Im using tret at night with clindamycin 1% gel.
And in the morning im using clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide as a spot treatment?
Hiw can i fit the azelaic acid? Should i replace something with? Add it to my regiment? Or keep it for later?
azelaic acid can be used with anything, it's inoffensive and doesn't cause irritation. It is anti-redness anti-acne and slightly brightening.

look for 10%-15% online and use at night and/or morning, before sunscreen and after tret, it will act like a sandwich over the tret since it's usually in a moisturizing vehicle already.

Are you serious bro? This will taste so chemical while kissing, how will you have a real sex life with tret/moisture cream routine. It's just as stupid as putting on BB cream and getting all the bedding dirty.

Plus, it's not a natural glow, it looks outright fake. Women want men who look good and natural, not someone who skincare mogs her.

Your test is okay, 1000-1100 is perfect btw. For estradiol and prolactin the normal range is bullshit, can you tell me the exact numbers? I can then tell you if you have problems in this regard. Normal range only reflect the norm and the norm nowadays is not representative for a healthy person.
I changed my phone im gonna see hoe i can het them, i think i posted them on reddit lemme try to find them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
azelaic acid can be used with anything, it's inoffensive and doesn't cause irritation. It is anti-redness anti-acne and slightly brightening.

look for 10%-15% online and use at night and/or morning, before sunscreen and after tret, it will act like a sandwich over the tret since it's usually in a moisturizing vehicle already.
Oh ok thank you alot

I changed my phone im gonna see hoe i can het them, i think i posted them on reddit lemme try to find them
I couldnt find it but from what i remember my e2 was 52-57 something in that rangs. As for my prolactin i think it was is the 200 range.