One year of looksmaxxing.

D

Deleted member 4387

Since I joined looksmax.me I gained significant knowledge and tried my very best to improve every important aspect of my face and overall lifestyle. I have learned so much here, from surgeries to softmaxes. Special thanks to all the high IQ posters who put effort in their threads.

Before joining looksmax.me: 2 matches and 3 likes in a few weeks.

After having joined looksmax.me for one year:

IMG 0004

I wish all my brothers on this forum goodluck in their self improvement journey.

My personal advice is to stop shit posting and rep farming. The jew who founded this site made the rep and notification addicting since he knows you are are either NEETs or very sensitive to this kind of stimulus. Also don't detimere your looksmaxing journey on what kind of collour your name has, we are here to improve our self to the best of our ability. Keep spreading knowledge and theories, be a contributing member of this forum.

I have now reached a stage where I am happy at the way I look, I won't visit this forum as often. I will miss this place. Goodbye everyone.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Turin, Deleted member 11143 and 37 others
Brb using my imagination since no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Laikyn, Mongrelcel, CristianT and 22 others
Dn Rd jfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, JizzFarmer and xefo
Whats your height? Dont larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, JizzFarmer and itorroella9
i dont see the gymcel progress pics

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Tyronecell, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
can I ask what surgeries u got, if any?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and sandcelmuttcel
What looksmaxxes did u do nigger?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Mongrelcel, JizzFarmer and 6 others
[Motivation]

Since I joined looksmax.me I gained significant knowledge and tried my very best to improve every important aspect of my face and overall lifestyle. I have learned so much here, from surgeries to softmaxes. Special thanks to all the high IQ posters who put effort in their threads.

View attachment 877668

I wish all my brothers on this forum goodluck in their self improvement journey.

My personal advice is to stop shit posting and rep farming. The jew who founded this site made the rep and notification addicting since he knows you are are either NEETs or very sensitive to this kind of stimulus. Also don't detimere your looksmaxing journey on what kind of collour your name has, we are here to improve our self to the best of our ability. Keep spreading knowledge and theories, be a contributing member of this forum.

I have now reached a stage where I am happy at the way I look, I won't visit this forum as often. I will miss this place. Goodbye everyone.
show me your dutch face in PM son, i dont doxx. alleen maar liefde

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Pumanator and eduardkoopman
from indoor chad to outdoor chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, wristcel, Deleted member 3043 and 8 others
ITT: Chad who took a shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, wristcel, Deleted member 11143 and 3 others
My personal advice is to stop shit posting and rep farming. The jew who founded this site made the rep and notification addicting since he knows you are are either NEETs or very sensitive to this kind of stimulus.
@Sergeant did not know you were a jew :lul:

Invalid without pics, but congrats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
Pics or larp. Thats The rule here buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651

View attachment 877668

Don't forget to frequent the rate me section. Sometimes.
With honest rating and advise for people asking for rates of themselves.
It's filled with bs. That section

me on the same way too, glad you did it chad!

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Dionysus, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 9090 and Patient A
I'm beginning to think he used a chadfish and is larping
Chad fish or not, this thread is just the same pointless shitpost that he preaches against. Without saying what he did. What’s the point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
Until i get surgery I'm here just to shitpost.
Lmao softmaxing doesn't work for a 3.5 PSL cumskin like me

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and KrissKross

View attachment 877668

give us a quick summary of what you did to improve your looks, bullet points will be moe than enough

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and sandcelmuttcel
I enjoy reading posts like these. Vooral als het gaat om een Nederlander.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
these type of threads have no validation without self pics

this is legit just a shitty brag thread

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
The magic of a fresh hair cut 👌

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
by looksmaxing you mean rearranging your maxilla or changing your ratios/shortening midface or just taking a shower/ getting haircut chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Mongrelcel, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Kys op, not because I’m jealous but because no pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
unless you got lots of surgeries and can show before afters etc, this is a nonsense post lol

Someone post links to a user who actually looksmaxxed. I want to see if anybody actually utilizes information from this site lol