Reactions: LancasteR
fucking slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 22918
I hate seeing people have fun

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Arcturus
over if your oneitis isnt a trad girl who is 10 years behind with anything tech wise, does not have social, has never had a bf, a virgi

I hate seeing people have fun
wouldve had my cortisol spiked to an extend that id be banging my head on the wall and be swearing on slitting her throat

if it was 2 years ago

but theres nothing to get you cortisol spiked over in this

over if your oneitis isnt a trad girl who is 10 years behind with anything tech wise, does not have social, has never had a bf, a virgi
Bro‘s describing a unicorn

incel problems

wouldve had my cortisol spiked to an extend that id be banging my head on the wall and be swearing on slitting her throat

if it was 2 years ago

but theres nothing to get you cortisol spiked over in this
U're pretty much dead at this point

actually not a unicorn, am dating this exact description
Just lol if you think she's a virgin. At minimum 3 dicks by the time she hit 18

i took her virginity, it was so obvious she was a virgin
BET SHES UGLY ASF TOO YOU DUMB 16 YR OLD FUCK

KEEP SUCKING DICK

BET SHES UGLY ASF TOO YOU DUMB 16 YR OLD FUCK

KEEP SUCKING DICK
i made a thread about this (not doxxing her face), htb objectivly, subjectivly stacylite

How old are you
i already know your about to spewl the same message you said on my orginal thread about this relationship rofl

i already know your about to spewl the same message you said on my orginal thread about this relationship rofl

View attachment 2722034
Oh right you're that guy. Lmao are you really going to stick with her for good? What happens when you give the bitch enough confidence and validation for her to decide she wants a turn on the cock carousel and to leave you?

Your choice though. I don't know her

Oh right you're that guy. Lmao are you really going to stick with her for good? What happens when you give the bitch enough confidence and validation for her to decide she wants a turn on the cock carousel and to leave you?

incel advices

cool

she has the philosophy of a trad girl, she is already naming our kids & likes the idea of a farm/village life (no electronics etc) similar to this life style

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
she has the philosophy of a trad girl, she is already naming our kids & likes the idea of a farm/village life (no electronics etc) similar to this life style

If you've genuinely found a 1/100000 unicorn then good job son. Hope it works out

• +1
Reactions: esoterik