should i settle down?

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
im in highschool, from 15-16 (17 now) i would be in a few relationships with mtb-htb

but recently ive been talking to a htb that is religious (Mormon) she started making moves on me

but the thing is she is very adamant on dating to marry

im not to sure what to do, it has it ups and downs like

ups
she is very obeying (she follows all the rules at school)
she does not really look at other dudes, including me before she made a move (im kinda worried she will be cold and heartless)
she does not have social media
she does not swear
she is not a degen
she has never had a boyfriend
she is faithful

downs
no sex till marriage
i would have to change my life a bit to fit her frame
she is a bit non-nt since her childhood was quite strict
her household is still strict
does not do the same shit as me

what the fuck do i do

should i say fuck it and settle down early? this is the best dating-to-marriage opportunity ive ever got but i would have to sacrifice alot,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, jflsnowdzz, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
You’re a future betabuxx prospect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Detective, socialcel and 11 others
Bro describes a gold mine and says he’s scared

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, socialcel, LooksOrDeath and 12 others
you found a unicorn nigga

it kinda depends on your overall attractiveness and if ure able to attract such women regularly

if yes then dont settle, if no do settle

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jamaldickjavontus, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
you found a unicorn nigga

it kinda depends on your overall attractiveness and if ure able to attract such women regularly

if yes then dont settle, if no do settle
when school first started i did a game where how many girls i talked to (in a social group) was attracted to me (clear iois) and it was like 13 out of 17 all mtb-htb which is good but i was less of a cutecel back then so dont know if im the same now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
> settle down

No retard you're 17. Do you want to be stuck with 1 bitch all throughout uni? Go out and slay.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Kamui
when school first started i did a game where how many girls i talked to (in a social group) was attracted to me (clear iois) and it was like 13 out of 17 all mtb-htb which is good but i was less of a cutecel back then so dont know if im the same now
send pics

People who get together that young rarely stay together.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
> settle down

No retard you're 17. Do you want to be stuck with 1 bitch all throughout uni? Go out and slay.
that one downside nearly outweighs all of the ups, im thinking of asking her to wait until later in the year so i can get the last of my youth in

• +1
> settle down

It would be funny if he ends up in a multiple year+ LTR and she cucks him for some religious Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and kwacker777
that one downside nearly outweighs all of the ups, im thinking of asking her to wait until later in the year so i can get the last of my youth in
Nigger why are you pursuing a LTR at 17? It likely won't even work out like you're thinking jfl. Just say no theory

It would be funny if he ends up in a multiple year+ LTR and she cucks him for some religious Chad
lmfao, i would kms on the spot
Nigger why are you pursuing a LTR at 17? It likely won't even work out like you're thinking jfl. Just say no theory
prob, maybe keep her on the backburner until 19-20?

lmfao, i would kms on the spot

prob, maybe keep her on the backburner until 19-20?
Yes. Though she will probably be taken by then

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
convince her fucking isnt rly against her religion or something, no chance at ur age ur gonna be together till u marry unless u do sthe same stuff

• +1
maybe lead her on? idk if i will get a better marriage option than that
Mab. Just dont ruin your life early and take on a LTR now jfl.

convince her fucking isnt rly against her religion or something, no chance at ur age ur gonna be together till u marry unless u do sthe same stuff
yeah, im thinking of somehow converting her

i think its possible cause her mom is Mormon but her dad is atheist

• +1
yeah thats why im kinda worried
its true but that shouldnt keep you from dating her, experience is experience and gigaimportant

• +1
yeah, im thinking of somehow converting her

i think its possible cause her mom is Mormon but her dad is atheist
good idea, keep working that angle

People who get together that young rarely stay together.
Only if you are sub-HTN
Just do this mate, you indeed found a gold mine

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Just do this mate, you indeed found a gold mine
mostlikley, but the down sides really weight it down, if i can convince her to somehow stay innocent but to do the same shit as me than it would be a actual gold mine

• +1
mostlikley, but the down sides really weight it down, if i can convince her to somehow stay innocent but to do the same shit as me than it would be a actual gold mine
If you dont fuck her another dude will, so start moving already mate lol. If later on you dont want to settle down just dump her after you fucked her

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
only have old pics, im more of a cutecel now

i am a white 6'3"5 cutecel
Shouldn’t be too hard to convince her to have sex then

Shouldn’t be too hard to convince her to have sex then
true, doesnt cutecels have somewhat high sex appeal? it would make sense to me cause cutecels are more desirable?? not sure, at least desirable to my age group

There’s nothing wrong with being in an LTR at 17-19, but if you’re not looksmaxxing at that age and just staying stagnant then by the time you reach early 20s with her and she realizes her SMV it’ll be over for you

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and kebab
There’s nothing wrong with being in an LTR at 17-19, but if you’re not looksmaxxing at that age and just staying stagnant then by the time you reach early 20s with her and she realizes her SMV it’ll be over for you
true, cant really hide her smv from her either. she will eventually find out

true, cant really hide her smv from her either. she will eventually find out
Might as well just try and fuck her while you still can, you need that V card trophy under your belt ASAP

Might as well just try and fuck her while you still can, you need that V card trophy under your belt ASAP
should i date her first or just manipulate? and how would i manipulate her

No point in asking advice about LTR on an incel forum

• +1
No point in asking advice about LTR on an incel forum
asking abunch of blackpillers is not a bad idea considering its closest to the societal truth

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
asking abunch of blackpillers is not a bad idea considering its closest to the societal truth
Nobody here has an LTR that will lead to a successful marriage otherwise they wouldn’t be browsing on here. Hence you see everyone say “Muh slay bro forget about her bro”. If you know she is innocent and actually trad stick to her till end of time don’t give into to the roastie cope of slaying.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Sexhaver ramblings
Dnrd

im in highschool, from 15-16 (17 now) i would be in a few relationships with mtb-htb

but recently ive been talking to a htb that is religious (Mormon) she started making moves on me

but the thing is she is very adamant on dating to marry

im not to sure what to do, it has it ups and downs like

ups
she is very obeying (she follows all the rules at school)
she does not really look at other dudes, including me before she made a move (im kinda worried she will be cold and heartless)
she does not have social media
she does not swear
she is not a degen
she has never had a boyfriend
she is faithful

downs
no sex till marriage
i would have to change my life a bit to fit her frame
she is a bit non-nt since her childhood was quite strict
her household is still strict
does not do the same shit as me

what the fuck do i do

should i say fuck it and settle down early? this is the best dating-to-marriage opportunity ive ever got but i would have to sacrifice alot,
you found a 1/100000 bro go for it every other girl nowadays is a cheating lying manipulating toxic whore😭😭

• +1
Nobody here has an LTR that will lead to a successful marriage otherwise they wouldn’t be browsing on here. Hence you see everyone say “Muh slay bro forget about her bro”. If you know she is innocent and actually trad stick to her till end of time don’t give into to the roastie cope of slaying.
i understand, probably will settle down, i just need her to change a tiny bit

• +1
you found a 1/100000 bro go for it every other girl nowadays is a cheating lying manipulating toxic whore😭😭
100k? girls like this are that rare?

• +1
Change in what way
adapting to her innocence, make sure she stays innocent, mostly by not swearing or doing anything stupid around her for the first few months of dating

• +1
adapting to her innocence, make sure she stays innocent, mostly by not swearing or doing anything stupid around her for the first few months of dating
Become a good person yourself forget slaying

she wants bbc

• JFL