Oneitis Deleted Her Instagram Because of Me 💀

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
My oneitis just deleted her Instagram account because of yours truly. Like, seriously? Talk about being next level crazy.

I mean, I thought I had some screws loose, but she just mogged me in the mental illness department, JFL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Blackgymmax, InnerVoid and 2 others
tales from the nigger asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, Clqs, VivaCristoRey and 5 others
Because of one guy🤣🤣

brutal keep your chin up like the chigga in my avi

Be a dark traid mogger and follow her home

How will she dm chads telling them to rape her
Jova for her tbh

My oneitis just deleted her Instagram account because of yours truly. Like, seriously? Talk about being next level crazy.

I mean, I thought I had some screws loose, but she just mogged me in the mental illness department, JFL.
Lol she jus loooking for attention

Lol shes loooking for attention

How do you know she deleted it? When you’re blocked it shows the account as deleted.

How do you know she deleted it? When you’re blocked it shows the account as deleted.
I searched her profile in Safari without logging in.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@InnerVoid

Be Joe Goldberg

• JFL
Reactions: zerotohero
My old oneitis became a lesbian because of me. She will probably change her mind when she meets Chad tho.

Another oneitis deleted her socials because of me again. Shortly before that she changed her bio to "do not bother me".

These two were brutal for me cuz how fucked do you have to be to cause a girl to delete her socials???

Be Joe Goldberg
Penn Badgley You Netflix GIF by YOU

• +1
Reactions: randomop
@InnerVoid
my oneitis stopped using tinder coule of weeks after meeting me. she was so repulsed by me that the next guy she found seemed like a turbochad by comparison

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
my oneitis stopped using tinder coule of weeks after meeting me. she was so repulsed by me that the next guy she found seemed like a turbochad by comparison
Mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Blackgymmax
TBH, she was into me at the beginning, but once I started behaving like a complete psycho, that's when she began to distance herself.

My old oneitis became a lesbian because of me. She will probably change her mind when she meets Chad tho.

Another oneitis deleted her socials because of me again. Shortly before that she changed her bio to "do not bother me".

These two were brutal for me cuz how fucked do you have to be to cause a girl to delete her socials???
Making a girl delete her socials > her blocking you easily. Easy.

Happens when u live rent free in her head