Oneitis finally wants me

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,783
she must of realized that getting slayed by mtns was boring and wanted a true aryan 6,1 htn to fulfill her sexual desires

She has snapped me bakc instantly and for the first time in our whole friendship I am the one dnring her for aura purposes

It’s also annoying she wants me now and not a few months ago when I was lean af


But once I done my cut, I will fuck the shit out of her and post it on org
 
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe

Similar threads

islaymtbs
Replies
9
Views
47
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
Sub5kang
Replies
11
Views
62
Arrlo
Arrlo
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
34
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
hax
Replies
8
Views
47
xevuxia
xevuxia
Merengue
Replies
10
Views
43
Merengue
Merengue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top