ONEITIS HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
She friendzoned me like 2 months ago😢😢
Well i call her an ex oneitis now but when I found out about the news I legit felt something in my heart
I was silent for the whole of the school day and legit wanted to cry
Apparantly all her friends were gonna do a halloween party, but she wasnt going to go since apparantly she was going to spend "lonely" time with him
Im going to go on an internet surf and try find his social media and see what PSL he is
Edit: I forgot to mention that he most likely goes to another school
Ah

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, BrettyBoy, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
what a tragedy how will you ever recover.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Zygos4Life
keep your head up bro, plenty of fish in the sea

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
IKIFEEL.jpg

How old are you?

• +1
Steal him from her and make her jealous

• So Sad
What is his height and yours?

• +1
What is his height and yours?
Ive never seen him
I know nothing abt him, not even his name
I just know that she has a boyfriend who likely goes to another school
Im trying to find his social media somehow 😢

Suicide fuel

I could not get rid of my oneities until she became fat and old or got a new one

• +1
Ngl you are lowkey a cuck if you still like her

• So Sad
Its fucking over. Life is all about looks.

• +1
Shit hurts man, same happened to me. On top of that my oneitis also rated me a 1/10, jfl brutal absolutely crushed me .
Don't worry though, you'll get over her

Last edited:
  • Woah
Man shits tough bro

Looksmax and status max hard so she regrets it

• Love it
Cuckmax.me

• So Sad
Over2

• +1
Same here. The boyfriend even cheated on her but she still forgave him somehow. I even mog the guy. He's 5.5psl and I'm 6. He just were at the right place at the right time. I am currently training hardcore to beat up the guy.

• Love it
become a cuck and get used to it

• So Sad
Same here. The boyfriend even cheated on her but she still forgave him somehow. I even mog the guy. He's 5.5psl and I'm 6. He just were at the right place at the right time. I am currently training hardcore to beat up the guy.
Women are sluts man😢

It hurts mane, it hurts

• +1
Boxing or other martial arts + gymcelling are the best cope actually. Knowing that you could put your oneitis' framelet boyfriend to sleep with a single jab is very calming and you don't feel so helpless any more. Unless he has also maxed these attributes.

• +1
feels good when you take someone's oneitis tho.

when I started dating my gf some aspie freaked out about it and since then two betas tried to white knight her.
this is prob what chad feels like daily

• Woah
Shoot him

• Woah
>oneitis

Yikes

• So Sad
She friendzoned me like 2 months ago😢😢
Well i call her an ex oneitis now but when I found out about the news I legit felt something in my heart
I was silent for the whole of the school day and legit wanted to cry
Apparantly all her friends were gonna do a halloween party, but she wasnt going to go since apparantly she was going to spend "lonely" time with him
Im going to go on an internet surf and try find his social media and see what PSL he is
Edit: I forgot to mention that he most likely goes to another school
Ah
You are so brave and quiet I forget you are suffering.

• So Sad
feels good when you take someone's oneitis tho.

when I started dating my gf some aspie freaked out about it and since then two betas tried to white knight her.
this is prob what chad feels like daily
Mog or be mogged, cuck or be cucked. This is what the world is all about. No mercy for betas.

• +1
How the fuck you guys manage to develop so much feelings for a girl that doesn't even like you back blows my mind.

You're only 16, girls come and go, you'll forget about her in no time.

• +1
How the fuck you guys manage to develop so much feelings for a girl that doesn't even like you back blows my mind.

You're only 16, girls come and go, you'll forget about her in no time.
Hopefully bro

Hopefully bro

Man, I'm telling you there is no point having feelings for a girl that doesn't have the same feelings back to wards you.

I would get it if she was your GF, you spend a lot of time together but then you broke up and now shes with someone else or you just let her go but developing feelings for a girl that doesn't feel the same way about you is a waste of time and bad for your mental state.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Zygos4Life
Man, I'm telling you there is no point having feelings for a girl that doesn't have the same feelings back to wards you.

I would get it if she was your GF, you spend a lot of time together but then you broke up and now shes with someone else or you just let her go but developing feelings for a girl that doesn't feel the same way about you is a waste of time and bad for your mental state.
Fr. If you're developing feelings for girls you haven't talked to that means you're constantly thinking about them. This is a very very feminine trait so you're likely high in estrogen if you have this problem

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2581 and Zygos4Life

The reason i caught feelings for her was necause she called me cute
I used to get iois from her but she friendzoned me anyways, im assuming its bexause she was speaking to guys she found better looking than me, you know, hypergamy
Im obviously gonna forget about her but it really hit me for some reason idk why
Im using this for fuel to looksmax its really motivated me to drop from 30% to 15% body fat

being emotional sucks, i get too attached to girls that don’t care about me

• +1
The reason i caught feelings for her was necause she called me cute
I used to get iois from her
but she friendzoned me anyways, im assuming its bexause she was speaking to guys she found better looking than me, you know, hypergamy
Im obviously gonna forget about her but it really hit me for some reason idk why
Im using this for fuel to looksmax its really motivated me to drop from 30% to 15% body fat

Then this is your fault.

If a girl is giving you ioi and you're interested back, shoot your shot straight away and escalate things as soon as possible.

By waiting your giving other guys time to shoot their shot and making her lose interest.

If she's already interested in you, then you quickly escalate things , you will live inside her head rent free (especially true for jbs). She will ignore other guys even better looking ones. This only work short term so get as much out of her as you can, she will only start looking at better looking guys when the excitement dies down.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Mayorga
How many fish in the sea exist for 5’3 ethnic balding guys?

• So Sad