Oneitis haunting me

Honoric

Honoric

Iron
Fucking brootal how i keep having dreams of my former oneitis even though its been two years since we last talked. I keep telling myself to forget her but i swear to god i cant seem to stop dreaming about her lmfao. For some fucked up reason, she looks different as fuck in my dreams, like shes changed since we last talked in 2019. She had short, blonde hair in my dreams, as well as tattoos. I think I'm slowly losing my mind ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Honoric
cannot relate never was in love with someone

Having a oneitis is beta as fuck

Having a oneitis is beta as fuck

For sure. Everytime i thought i had moved on she comes back and haunts me in my dreams lol. Guess my fucking brain hasn't come to terms with it yet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and Idontknowlol
For sure. Everytime i thought i had moved on she comes back and haunts me in my dreams lol. Guess my fucking brain hasn't come to terms with it yet.

I know that feel bro

I used to dream about my ex almost every week, and on last Friday I met her at a party and we fucked the whole weekend

Best thing to get rid of this feel is to try and find another girl

• +1
To this day im not sure if i was in love with her, or the idea of her that i had in my mind.
if you didnt know her obiviously idea

To this day im not sure if i was in love with her, or the idea of her that i had in my mind.
yeah i was on a similar situation with an old foid i was obsessed with, i was obessed with her for about a year and then i got a gf and i totally forgot abt her, now i'm single but i wouldn't even fuck her, shes turned into a bi whore

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Honoric
I still dream about the life me and my first real gf could have had if she wasnt a compulsive lieing cheating whore

• So Sad
I still dream about the life me and my first real gf could have had if she wasnt a compulsive lieing cheating whore
Sorry to hear that bro. Its fucked up.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Fucking brootal how i keep having dreams of my former oneitis even though its been two years since we last talked. I keep telling myself to forget her but i swear to god i cant seem to stop dreaming about her lmfao. For some fucked up reason, she looks different as fuck in my dreams, like shes changed since we last talked in 2019. She had short, blonde hair in my dreams, as well as tattoos. I think I'm slowly losing my mind ngl.
She probably put a crystal spell on you or some

Fucking brootal how i keep having dreams of my former oneitis even though its been two years since we last talked. I keep telling myself to forget her but i swear to god i cant seem to stop dreaming about her lmfao. For some fucked up reason, she looks different as fuck in my dreams, l

Nightmares? I have those, at times.

Nightmares? I have those, at times.
I wish that someday I'll stop dreaming about her. Everytime i do its always a very polarising experience. I feel happy yet extremely sad at the same time. And she seems different over the years(in my dreams that is. Idk how she looks like nowadays). It feels like my brain is changing how she looks like over the years. Like she's naturally brunette but whenever I dream of her she's blonde and has tats. :feelswah:

Move on and cope op, this can destroy your life if you let it.