Oneitis: "I didn't tell you what I didn't like about you cause it wouldn't be good for your confidence."

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Bitch, you already ruined my confidence when you called me and said that we won't fuck cause you don't feel like it. I almost passed out when I heard that, my legs couldn't hold me anymore, I felt like the ground was being pulled from my feet.

And next week, I called her and told her I wanted to talk and we met at the church courtyard. I asked her why she didn't fuck me and she said it's because she wanted me to be exactly like her. She said she wanted me to be giddy, optimistic, liberated, have the exact same sense of humor, like the same things.

Then she used examples from our conversations even I had not paid attention to. Like when I got a heatstroke and I told her I don't like the sun, or when I didn't laugh with some junkies doing stupid things and what annoyed her the most, was that I told her I didn't like physics and I went there to prove myself to a teacher of mine. "You are too competitive and self centered" she remarked.

But it was all BS tbh. Cause she admitted her fuck buddy, who had a huge impact on her, was 6'3 and blonde but "had his flaws". Bitch, if you want to virtue signal about personality don't mention shit like this. She became so dumb and contradicting when she stopped tolerating me, it really pissed me off and I just left her and never looked back.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 6401
She's looking for an orbiter youre too good for her
The point was that she wanted a man who followed his dreams and shit like that even though she didn't follow her dreams herself. But you know femoid logic, she said she wanted someone like herself yet at the same time she wanted someone who followed his dreams even though she did not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bitch, you already ruined my confidence when you called me and said that we won't fuck cause you don't feel like it. I almost passed out when I heard that, my legs couldn't hold me anymore, I felt like the ground was being pulled from my feet.

And next week, I called her and told her I wanted to talk and we met at the church courtyard. I asked her why she didn't fuck me and she said it's because she wanted me to be exactly like her. She said she wanted me to be giddy, optimistic, liberated, have the exact same sense of humor, like the same things.

Then she used examples from our conversations even I had not paid attention to. Like when I got a heatstroke and I told her I don't like the sun, or when I didn't laugh with some junkies doing stupid things and what annoyed her the most, was that I told her I didn't like physics and I went there to prove myself to a teacher of mine. "You are too competitive and self centered" she remarked.

But it was all BS tbh. Cause she admitted her fuck buddy, who had a huge impact on her, was 6'3 and blonde but "had his flaws". Bitch, if you want to virtue signal about personality don't mention shit like this. She became so dumb and contradicting when she stopped tolerating me, it really pissed me off and I just left her and never looked back.
Tbh she just enjoyed toying with you.
She said she wanted me to be giddy, optimistic, liberated, have the exact same sense of humor, like the same things.
She might as well have told you "Just be more confident bro".

• +1
Tbh she just enjoyed toying with you.

She might as well have told you "Just be more confident bro".

How do you know that she 'enjoyed' toying with me? And why toy with me? Why did it have to be this way? What did I do to her?

To me it seemed like her disdain for me caused her to be dumb and contradict herself in order to get ried of me.

Nah, she was very specific but she forgot one major detail: Be CHAD.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
But how? I was the one who called her to tell her off that day.
Look man, im not only talking about that day, she toyed with you and used you for attention throughout.

• +1
The point was that she wanted a man who followed his dreams and shit like that even though she didn't follow her dreams herself. But you know femoid logic, she said she wanted someone like herself yet at the same time she wanted someone who followed his dreams even though she did not
Yep most women are big hypocrites

• +1
Look man, im not only talking about that day, she toyed with you and used you for attention throughout.

But you can't say she used me cause I initiated everything. I tricked her into meeting me the 2nd time and I was the one to talk her into making out. So how exactly did she use me?
Yep most women are big hypocrites
Ik, and when I pointed that out she said "It doens't count, I was scared, that's why i didn't go to art school'

• +1
So how exactly did she use me
Not in this situation but generally she never ever directly told you she wasn't attracted to you and kept using you for attention and validation.

• +1
Not in this situation but generally she never ever directly told you she wasn't attracted to you and kept using you for attention and validation.

Man, idk. Why does there always have to be some sort of alterior motive behind my interactions with her? So if a boy and a girl hang out because it was the boy's idea, then the girl is somehow using him?

At which should she have said that she wasn't attracted to me according you?

When I asked her to make out, as soon as I said it she smiled, as if she expected me to ask her that.

• +1
When she refused to have sex with you.

But at that point things had resolved. We didn't "date" afterwards. And she said she didn't feel like it with me which is the same as saying she was not attracted. She didn't say and BS excuse like period or she had an emergency thing, she was pretty straight about it

• +1
But at that point things had resolved. We didn't "date" afterwards. And she said she didn't feel like it with me which is the same as saying she was not attracted. She didn't say and BS excuse like period or she had an emergency thing, she was pretty straight about it
But did you keep talking to her after that?

• +1
But did you keep talking to her after that?
We talked a bit on the phone, I asked her if she could hook me up with a friend of hers, but she said they were all taken. Then next day, I asked her to meet me cause I wanted to tell her smth and she agreed but said that if I asked her about her friends again she would punch me

• +1
We talked a bit on the phone, I asked her if she could hook me up with a friend of hers, but she said they were all single. Then next day, I asked her to meet me cause I wanted to tell her smth and she agreed but said that if I asked her about her friends again she would punch me
BIG YIKES what did you say after she said she would punch you?

• +1

just rope bro

• +1
We talked a bit on the phone, I asked her if she could hook me up with a friend of hers, but she said they were all single. Then next day, I asked her to meet me cause I wanted to tell her smth and she agreed but said that if I asked her about her friends again she would punch me
Youre to blame then. Should have cut her off at that point.

• +1
Imagine being this desperate, why the hell do you guys have female friend circles that interact with one another, like how hard is it to keep different friend circles for different shit?

• +1
Idk, what shoud I have said?
tbh I don't think anything you said would have made a difference but at that point I would cut her off, the moment you're being overpowered by a friend, let alone a female, just end it with her. I was frenemies with a guy a couple of years ago and I started becoming frenemies with a guy that my friend knows and I act aggresive cause I don't wan't to be overpowered again

• +1
Youre to blame then. Should have cut her off at that point.
Of course, I'm to blame. But I wanted to tell her off about cancelling sex and she ened up telling me off instead. It was a very dumb decision and it was people from reddit who talked me into it. It wasn;t my idea. I would have never called again.

• +1
Imagine being this desperate, why the hell do you guys have female friend circles that interact with one another, like how hard is it to keep different friend circles for different shit?

Care to spare us the context of this question?

• +1
Ik, and when I pointed that out she said "It doens't count, I was scared, that's why i didn't go to art school'
It's just stupid man...like you can't win

• +1
After that you shouldve cut her off completely. Never called, texted.
Ik, some stupid cunts told me to ask her about her friends and then meet her again, it wasn't my idea but she doesn't know. I cut her off completely anyway after that

• +1
Care to spare us the context of this question?
It's simple you dumb bitch. Reread what you posted. JFL at dropping out of post grad, like how dumb can you be. I am not gonna explain myself, but please keep trying to get to her friends.

• +1
tbh I don't think anything you said would have made a difference but at that point I would cut her off, the moment you're being overpowered by a friend, let alone a female, just end it with her. I was frenemies with a guy a couple of years ago and I started becoming frenemies with a guy that my friend knows and I act aggresive cause I don't wan't to be overpowered again
It was already over by that point anwyay

• +1
It's just stupid man...like you can't win
She has the pussy, she makes the rules
It's simple you dumb bitch. Reread what you posted. JFL at dropping out of post grad, like how dumb can you be. I am not gonna explain myself, but please keep trying to get to her friends.
That post grad was a bad decision from the start and my parents talked me into it. And what do her friends has to do with it? I don't even know her friends.

• +1
Never take advice from strangers. Even my mother said it was a bad idea. But this shit happens when you are weak. You get desperate and you start doing dumb things. If I had fucked her or just settled for the kiss and played it cool and safe this might not have happened.

But the moment she called and said she won't have sex with me, that devastated me. It was so traumatic cause she is not just saying 'no' to a date, she is saying 'no' to sex, she is bascially telling you your genetics suck
Well, you can't talk her into liking you.

• +1
Well, you can't talk her into liking you.
yeah ya don't talk her into anything. if she likes you and you like her, you fuck. at least normies do that. i dont fuck w sluts for multiple reasons tbh

• +1
yeah ya don't talk her into anything. if she likes you and you like her, you fuck. at least normies do that. i dont fuck w sluts for multiple reasons tbh
Exactly, if she likes you and you like her then sex happens. Of course, true slayers like me can manipulate girls into it. Mutual atraction is for betas.

• +1