Oneitis is legit killing me mentally

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I've had a crush on this girl for 3 years and always told myself I'll talk to her soon. Now I'm here. I'll only see her one more time which is on graduation party. I'm so high inhib but I need to approach her otherwise I'll regret it my whole life.
Rejection is better than regret.
I've never had a crush on another girl. I don't find any girl even nearly as nice as her.
I know that I HAVE to approach. I internalized the approach or die regretting mindset weeks ago. I couldn't sleep properly the past days because of this. I can't get her out of my head. I have a huge conversation anxiety but I still need to overcome to be free from regret in the future.

I had to see her today and yesterday and I felt depressed as fuck.
Yesterday we had a party and we danced basically. Since I'm usually quiet she laughed at me when I started dancing. A few minutes later she walked away (I was next to her the entire time) which felt like a rejection basically. Today I was sitting two rows behind her when we were listening to a speech and her friend who sat next to her turned around and waved at me. My oneitis however didn't look at me even ONCE. I wanted her to recognize me so bad.
I walked past her a few times and she didn't look at me. Now I basically know she doesn't like me but I still want the 100% clarity by approaching her.
This has been mentally setting me in a depression mood the past days, it's mentally suffocating me.

No matter how much I read about the blackpill, no matter how much I read the rational male, I can't stop seeing her as the perfect woman that I'd want in my life.
It's not that simple to hack the brain unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 7 others
din red but op drinks semen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, rockndogs, hopemaxxer and 12 others
didnt red but oneitis is a cuck trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, rockndogs, ChoSeungHui and 9 others
Dont cuck around.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Mansnob, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Din red but did actually red.

@blackopstruecel thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel and pisslord
bro just dance for her bro.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SikKunt, Mansnob and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, elfmaxx, SikKunt and 4 others
I know it sounds cucked. I try so hard to not have a oneitis boyos. It's impossible. My feelings come back whenever I see her. She seems too perfect, my blackpill mindset just disappears. That's what female beauty and cuteness does to me. I will have to get my rejection in order to get rid of my oneitis.

I wanted to approach today but didn't.
Now I hate myself because I regret it. If I just got rejected I'd feel proud because I'd have overcome my anxiety and curiosity.

I knew I will only get "cuck" responses but I still needed to clear my head. I have nobody to talk to about my thoughts and feelings. I needed to vent because it legit has been suffocating me the past days.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Mansnob and Deleted member 1560
Rejection is better than regret.
I can relate to your story. Dont worry too much about looks. I think looks are a big thing but I dont think its absolutely everything. Even if you get hard core rejected it will be better than thinking years from now debating as to what would have happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Dw bro I am with you. I am also gonna get rejected this December when I meet my oneitis after 2 years. Keep crying for me. I probably won't ask her out and reject and become twisted

bRO...

I promised myself I would never do this but I think I'm getting oneitis again. Fuark just fuark. . I'm legit trying to stalk her right now but IG is down. God help me tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
I can relate to your story. Dont worry too much about looks. I think looks are a big thing but I dont think its absolutely everything. Even if you get hard core rejected it will be better than thinking years from now debating as to what would have happened.
Thanks man. I will reread your response tomorrow when I'm about to talk to her. I need to fucking do it or the "what if" question will haunt me till death.

• Love it
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Fap those feelings away

Don’t be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Fap those feelings away

Don’t be a cuck
Fapping makes me too high inhib to approach. I will fap it away if I fail to overcome my social anxiety tomorrow.

Get super drunk and then you may possibly have the balls to approach to her. I approached a random girl and got jailed for it one time but that is a different story. If you’re under 18, get super wasted and approach her with no risk of getting done for supposed ‘harassment’.

Get super drunk and then you may possibly have the balls to approach to her. I approached a random girl and got jailed for it one time but that is a different story. If you’re under 18, get super wasted and approach her with no risk of getting done for supposed ‘harassment’.

XD

JFL at having an oneitis in 2019

• +1
I know it sounds cucked. I try so hard to not have a oneitis boyos. It's impossible. My feelings come back whenever I see her. She seems too perfect, my blackpill mindset just disappears. That's what female beauty and cuteness does to me. I will have to get my rejection in order to get rid of my oneitis.

I wanted to approach today but didn't.
Now I hate myself because I regret it. If I just got rejected I'd feel proud because I'd have overcome my anxiety and curiosity.

I knew I will only get "cuck" responses but I still needed to clear my head. I have nobody to talk to about my thoughts and feelings. I needed to vent because it legit has been suffocating me the past days.
show me ur oneitis bro wanna see what's so perfect

Update: I didn't approach her. Was literally staring at her the whole time and she didn't look at me even once. I later talked to a friend of her and the friend told me that my oneitis is in reality very superficial and picky which destroyed my crush on her tbh. I feel liberated now.

Update: I didn't approach her. Was literally staring at her the whole time and she didn't look at me even once. I later talked to a friend of her and the friend told me that my oneitis is in reality very superficial and picky which destroyed my crush on her tbh. I feel liberated now.
Most girls are bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and ChoSeungHui