Oneitis is pregnant/timepilled again

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Gold
Joined
May 9, 2024
Posts
776
Reputation
717
She probably slept with some guy on valentines day while she was texting me. I feel like trash bhais but life goes on meanwhile I was coping she was getting railed. I didn't feel good when I first found out but you know I can't keep moping around just have to distance myself from her and her friends. I do feel that I can slay once I'm looksmaxxed but only fwbs
I don't know anymore honestly. I don't know why I'm so hyperfixated on her when I'm talking to another girl that fogs her and even has reciprocated some feelings for me.
Life goes on.
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 128803, Banchi and Deleted member 99538
Dude it's fine just be with her staying with your oneitis is worth raising up her mixed son :feelswah:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
7
Views
94
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
43
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
sørenyuko
Replies
8
Views
37
Crimx991
Crimx991
7nclave
Replies
3
Views
42
7nclave
7nclave
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
26
pexy
pexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top