Oneitis lied about introducing me to her friends

Ken

Ken

Equinox
Its been nearly 2 months since I last spoke to her. After rejecting me she said she had two friends she could set me up with and I asked about her younger HQNP friend that fogs her. She said she would ask but I could tell she didnt like the idea of introducing me to her HQNP friend.

She said she would try to set me up with one of her older party friend. I asked her multiple times to send me their social media so I could at least see them. She said she would but she never did. I didnt want to beg.

Either she doesnt want to see me happy with one of her friends or she's embarassed by me. I saw one of her friends on her story and she is an overweight 4-5/10 party girl. Does my oneitis see me as not worthy of having even her overweight friend?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Baldingman1998
Depends, what psl are you?

Depends, what psl are you?
Lookism users rated me an average of 4.5-5.5

When I met my oneitis I started getting acne that descended me 2 points but its all gone now.

When I met my oneitis I started getting acne that descended me 2 points but its all gone now.
R u asian

If you’re HTN then she shouldn’t be ashamed of you. She probably just doesn’t want to see her friends happy. Girls are like that

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ken
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and DwayneWhite55
If you’re HTN then she shouldn’t be ashamed of you. She probably just doesn’t want to see her friends happy. Girls are like that
I wouldnt doubt it. My oneitis has no soul

I havent seen her irl in 3 months. I still had some acne back. If she was ashamed hopefully she will introduce me when she sees I cleared my skin and have been gymcelling.

If she thought you were good looking she'd definitely hook you up. Chances are she's already showed your pics to girls and they weren't interested. So she knows they wouldn't go with you either. This is just the harsh reality. Happened to me too,cause I have two sisters. If I was good looking you think I'd be single? No one of my sisters friends would of said is your brother single!? My sisters already know not to even try to hook me up

• +1
  • So Sad
Also you already know women would rather call a obese landwhale beautiful, but never compliment a average guy. It's in their genes to do this for some reason.

• +1
she didn’t show your pics because all these hoes are attention whores. she knew if she set you up with her friend you’d move on and she’d lose the all free attention and validation you give her. :p

• +1
Reactions: Ken