Oneitis pill Destroyed me. Oneitis pill will be my Downfall. Oneitis pill will be the End Death of me. Oneitis pill will Kill me.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Jfl that's why I joined this forum in the first place and tried looksmaxing because Oneitis pill has completely destroyed what was left of my utterly pathetic excuse for a life now.

All because of a girl, the one I love, because I cared about Her too much to try and ascend with another and constantly held on to the false hope that one day I'll be able to see Her again and make things right.

All the while my body, my spirit, my social skills/anxiety, my sanity, and yes even my looks all degraded while I was out here losing sleep over someone that probably forgot about me a long time ago...

Yet there I am still dreaming of Her every night only to wake up to an empty bed, room, and heart/life every fucking morning.

Jfl @how cucked and stupid of an idea that was is.

Jfl God I hate myself for just how incompetent, cowardly, and pathetic I am.

Sometime I wish I was brave enough to actually rope and catch the bus tbh, but I'm too much of a pussy and scared because I want to live and be able to love Her again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, karbo, Deleted member 15917 and 3 others
Say whatever you said in 1 sentence pl0x

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho
My oneitis doesn't even know I exist

• So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and chaddyboi66
Same. I have an oneitis. But I know she’s a little slut. I have no special feelings for her, I don’t want a long term relationship with romance or love.

I just want to fuck her. Dominate her, blow her back out, make her cum hard. Have a FWB and lead her on, make her love me so I can dump her and move on.

This is a foid who I went to HS with and she thought I was low IQ. So I want to come back and just fuck her in all holes and dump her on the ground like a dirty toy. I’m obsessed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Same. I have an oneitis. But I know she’s a little slut. I have no special feelings for her, I don’t want a long term relationship with romance or love.

I just want to fuck her. Dominate her, blow her back out, make her cum hard. Have a FWB and lead her on, make her love me so I can dump her and move on.

This is a foid who I went to HS with and she thought I was low IQ. So I want to come back and just fuck her in all holes and dump her on the ground like a dirty toy. I’m obsessed.
I don't think that's a Oneitis tbh, more like hate fuck or some bitch you just really wanna fuck.

Oneitis is one true love baby.
Elvis Presley GIF
elvis presley GIF

ion even know why I said that tbh^ that's cringey as fuck ngl...

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
I don't think that's a Oneitis tbh, more like hate fuck or some bitch you just really wanna fuck.

Oneitis is one true love baby.
Elvis Presley GIF
elvis presley GIF

ion even know why I said that tbh^ that's cringey as fuck ngl...

Kinda like this though tbh I guess
leighton meester love GIF
pri GIF
disney princess love GIF by Disney
prince eric gay GIF
day 15 love GIF

I wish I had oneitis

My crush liked me back so I'm chilling. Just be NT + 5.5 PSL + 6'+ theory.

Jfl that's why I joined this forum in the first place and tried looksmaxing because Oneitis pill has completely destroyed what was left of my utterly pathetic excuse for a life now.

All because of a girl, the one I love, because I cared about Her too much to try and ascend with another and constantly held on to the false hope that one day I'll be able to see Her again and make things right.

All the while my body, my spirit, my social skills/anxiety, my sanity, and yes even my looks all degraded while I was out here losing sleep over someone that probably forgot about me a long time ago...

Yet there I am still dreaming of Her every night only to wake up to an empty bed, room, and heart/life every fucking morning.

Jfl @how cucked and stupid of an idea that was is.

Jfl God I hate myself for just how incompetent, cowardly, and pathetic I am.

Sometime I wish I was brave enough to actually rope and catch the bus tbh, but I'm too much of a pussy and scared because I want to live and be able to love Her again.
I don't expect you to post this

oneitis can suck my dick

its your fault for entertaining the thoughts

you have to shut it down before it even begins

its your fault for entertaining the thoughts

you have to shut it down before it even begins
Perhaps, but it's already too late and now I think I'm in love with Her

Besides, I don't even think I really want to get rid of them in the end anyway because while they destroy from the inside they're also what inspire me to want to improve myself.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Solidcoin
If I don't manage to get my oneitis to ride my face even one time before I die, than I will have considered my life to be a waste even If I ascend with surgeries. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66