Oneitis Snapchat

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Checking up on my oneitis social media is easy since she doesn't keep her acc private however snapchat its difficult since it displays that you have checked it.... & sucks I hate to constantly check her snapchat i don't want her knowing im thirsty. i believe constantly checking snapchat is a turn off. Not sure if i should make a ghost account. Curious how u guys deal with this issue.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I don't give a fuck. My oneitis knows I like her and I don't care how low my value drops.
smh keep ur head up. But i recommend u do ur best not to show her this. She will like u more IMO. (but im not an expert im just assuming this)

X

x69

?????? ????
smh keep ur head up. But i recommend u do ur best not to show her this. She will like u more IMO. (but im not an expert im just assuming this)
There are too many good looking males that can get her attention. I live too far from here and see her every 2 months or so.

She has drained my serotonin just like @blackopstruecel .
I don't care about other girls anymore even if they show IOI's

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
There are too many good looking males that can get her attention. I live too far from here and see her every 2 months or so.

She has drained my serotonin just like @blackopstruecel .
I don't care about other girls anymore even if they show IOI's

I saw my oneitis today at the bus stop. I m increibly ow inhib so I said "Mornign to her" and she reciprocated. Then I went home to grive