Oneitis: "The guy I dated the longest was 1 year younger than me"

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. So, this guy was one year younger than me and he got to fuck her while I rotting/coping as a virgin. He got to see her naked, have her suck his dick, eat her out, stick his cock in her pussy while I was doing virgin stuff like lifting and vidya.

I rage so hard thinking about it, that a guy younger than me got to fuck my dream girl while I was suffering. When I was 1 year old, he didn't even exist, yet he managed to get more experience with her than I could ever get. FUUUUUUUUUCK.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. So, this guy was one year younger than me and he got to fuck her while I rotting/coping as a virgin. He got to see her naked, have her suck his dick, eat her out, stick his cock in her pussy while I was doing virgin stuff like lifting and vidya.

I rage so hard thinking about it, that a guy younger than me got to fuck my dream girl while I was suffering. When I was 1 year old, he didn't even exist, yet he managed to get more experience with her than I could ever get. FUUUUUUUUUCK.
I'm also a year younger than my oneitis.

• +1
My old oneitis has the same and it's is in the same class as me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back