Oneitis: "You pressured me into kissing. You know how pressured I felt? You also made a bruise on my lip"

I think she's the only person I hate more than myself tbh
females like these are the reason why incels have severe mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I used to like @blackopstruecel back then. Now he is nothing but a complete retard in my eyes.
Same brah. Just larping all day

• +1
Jfl did you bite her?

• +1
Jfl did you bite her?
I'm sure I didn't. I probably put too much force and my lips were very dry during that day

• +1
  • +1
Lol no. I'm probably the most NT person in this forum

I literally spent all of last night worrying that people thought I was autistic, and even I can see that you're not NT. Bro, you are like a walking textbook of ASD symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I literally spent all of last night worrying that people thought I was autistic, and even I can see that you're not NT. Bro, you are like a walking textbook of ASD symptoms.
Care to elaborate?

• +1

Check out the Cognitive and Psychological sections

• +1
What does the blackpill have to do with this?

I agree with this list, but oneitis is a different thing.

Dawg, oneitis isn't a recognized psychological condition. ASD is.

• +1
Dawg, oneitis isn't a recognized psychological condition. ASD is.

Having loved someone and the obsessing over her isn't ASD. it's called lovesick

• +1
Having loved someone and the obsessing over her isn't ASD. it's called lovesick

Most normies take a week, maybe a few weeks, to get over a breakup. You've taken how long? You also can't tell people's emotions when they talk to you, you seem to take everything literally.

• +1
Most normies take a week, maybe a few weeks, to get over a breakup. You've taken how long? You also can't tell people's emotions when they talk to you, you seem to take everything literally.

Like you said, most normies, I'm not a normie. i also, didn't have a breakup. I had a really shitty situation I was partially responsible for. I also didn't tae advantage of my looks and charisma for a year and a half because of her.

And pls, this is a forum. There are no real emotions here.

• +1
I understand that you feel the need for an urgent response to this post, as it addresses a sensitive and potentially concerning situation. It's important to approach this matter with care and address the concerns raised in a thoughtful manner.

From the information you provided, it seems that you are reflecting on a series of interactions you had with someone, and there are some important points to consider. Consent and communication are vital elements in any relationship, and it's essential to prioritize the comfort and boundaries of both individuals involved.

While you mentioned that the person you were interacting with said there are no rules in dating, it's crucial to understand that this statement doesn't negate the importance of consent and mutual respect. Consent should be enthusiastic, ongoing, and freely given. It's important to ensure that both parties are comfortable and genuinely interested in any level of physical intimacy.

In the situation you described, it's worth noting that there are aspects that could be perceived as pressuring or crossing boundaries. Tricking someone into meeting you and then talking them into kissing may not align with the principles of consent and respect. It's important to engage in open and honest communication, ensuring that both individuals have a clear understanding of each other's boundaries and desires.

It's also worth considering that someone may feel uncomfortable expressing their discomfort or may not feel empowered to say no in the moment. Just because they didn't explicitly voice their concerns or physically retaliate does not mean they were comfortable with the situation. Non-verbal cues, such as body language, should be observed, and it's crucial to ensure that both parties are actively participating willingly.

In light of these concerns, it would be advisable to reflect on these interactions and consider the impact they may have had on the other person involved. Open and honest communication is essential in any relationship, and discussing these experiences with the person involved, if appropriate and when both parties feel comfortable, can help provide clarity and prevent misunderstandings.

Remember, it is important to prioritize consent, mutual respect, and open communication in all relationships. If you or someone you know has concerns about a situation involving consent or boundaries, it is recommended to seek support from trusted individuals or professionals who can provide guidance and assistance.