Oneitis......

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I cant stop thinking about this girl, i saw her today, as soon as she saw me she went to the opposite side of the road. I said some really stupid things in the past to her so she hates me. I think about her alot, i fantasized about fucking her 24/7 at one point, she had a lovely personality and could make me laugh, very attractive face in terms of bone structure, she also loved being around me, she would walk 15 mins just to see me but my dumbass fucked it all up. Now every time i see girls with similar hair and bodies i immediately think its her, its like i'm hallucinating. What should i do to forget about her? (This is my first and last post about my oneitis)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 6401
I cant stop thinking about this girl, i saw her today, as soon as she saw me she went to the opposite side of the road.

This brings back memories man. My oneitis does the same. If she can avoid me she will. She did this so much back when we were 17. She even did it when we were 20. It always ruined my mood.

I said some really stupid things in the past to her so she hates me

In my situtation, I think she would hate me regardless. She always did. She didn't like me in HS, so naturaly, she wouldn't change her mind abput me in college either.

I think about her alot, i fantasized about fucking her 24/7 at one point,

I did that too but it wouldn't last long

she had a lovely personality and could make me laugh, very attractive face in terms of bone structure

Same, same. But in the end, she became toxic and distant.

Now every time i see girls with similar hair and bodies i immediately think its her, its like i'm hallucinating

Same brother, same. Especially if they wear similar clothes too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Same, same. But in the end, she became toxic and distant.
But in my case im the one that became toxic, i thought she was using me for attention, maybe she was and i cut her off in a terrible way.

• +1
But in my case im the one that became toxic, i thought she was using me for attention, maybe she was and i cut her off in a terrible way.

Idk what to say. My oneitis became toxic and cut me off because she knew I wanted to fuck her but she didn't want to. You were just too paranoid

• +1
Idk what to say. My oneitis became toxic and cut me off because she knew I wanted to fuck her but she didn't want to. You were just too paranoid
She would tell me she wanted a relationship with me, then randomly tell me that she doesn't want one. I guess its because she thought sex is all i wanted.

• +1
But I think you could easily manipulated her to have sex

• +1
She would tell me she wanted a relationship with me, then randomly tell me that she doesn't want one. I guess its because she thought sex is all i wanted.

Did you make a move on her?

• +1
  • +1
But I think you could easily manipulated her to have sex

I needed better planning for that. I should have bought condoms and texted my parents to leave the house but I would have to bluff first about having the house available. It was difficult to pull off at the time.

• +1
Did you make a move on her?
I asked her out for a movie, she started saying things like "ill see" so i pulled the offer back, then like 6 months later she asked me out but i told her no indirectly cause i thought she was toying with me.

• +1
My oneitis doesn't even have decent bone structure. Just really feminine features (big eyes, thick af lips, small nose, small jaw, weak chin) she looks so ugly but cute at the same time.

Hate oneitis

• +1
I needed better planning for that. I should have bought condoms and texted my parents to leave the house but I would have to bluff first about having the house available. It was difficult to pull off at the time.
why condom , not raw? you can fuk raw and pull when u are about to cum, right?

• +1
My oneitis doesn't even have decent bone structure. Just really feminine features (big eyes, thick af lips, small nose, small jaw, weak chin) she looks so ugly but cute at the same time.

Hate oneitis
Mine has a small tits, but her ass has grown.

• +1
I asked her out for a movie, she started saying things like "ill see" so i pulled the offer back, then like 6 months later she asked me out but i told her no indirectly cause i thought she was toying with me.
Then you are retarded.

• +1
  • +1
Did you ask her to kiss?
Yeah i went in for it but she didnt let me , she kissed me on the cheek though. Its funny though, i had alot of acne on my cheeks at the time.

• +1
Yeah i went in for it but she didnt let me , she kissed me on the cheek though. Its funny though, i had alot of acne on my cheeks at the time.
acne gains

• +1

So she didn't let you kiss her lips and kissed you cheek instead? This is basically friendzone. You could get a proper kiss if you asked her and tried talking her to it.

• +1
So she didn't let you kiss her lips and kissed you cheek instead? This is basically friendzone. You could get a proper kiss if you asked her and tried talking her to it.
She used to love sexting me, at one point we sexted for a few hours but irl she never did anything with me, this is why i cut her off tbh.
She was a virgin though.

• +1
She used to love sexting me, at one point we sexted for a few hours but irl she never did anything with me, this is why i cut her off tbh.

She was a virgin though.

So what if she was a virgin? Look, your story is so complicated it's dificult to understand who was right and who was wrong. How did she react when you tried to kiss her?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
She said no and moved away.

This seems very decisive tbh. In my case she said "We don't match" when I asked her but just sat there and Idk what got into me, I asked her about it.

She also laughed at me when she found out i havent had my first kiss at 18 but then i lied and said im not a virgin.

What a cunt tbh

• +1
It angers me every fucking time i think about it, this literally destroyed my self esteem for the next few months.

But i said some nasty stuff back last time we talked.
But do you still love her?

• +1
But do you still love her?
I think about her a lot recently, especially since seeing her again but when i remind myself about how she made fun of me i start hating her and my blood starts boiling tbh.

• +1
I think about her a lot recently, especially since seeing her again but when i remind myself about how she made fun of me i start hating her and my blood starts boiling tbh.

Well, that's how oneitis situation ends up. It's love and hate at the same time. I love mine cause she is my frist love and hate her because she was trashy and toxic to me

• +1
Well, that's how oneitis situation ends up. It's love and hate at the same time. I love mine cause she is my frist love and hate her because she was trashy and toxic to me
Right now im feeling a great amount of hate tbh.

• +1
Right now im feeling a great amount of hate tbh.

He'll make a post in a few days about how she was the greatest thing to ever happen to him, and how much he loves her

• +1
Im guessing she only liked me as a friend or she had some mental issues.

• +1
And will simultaneously claim that this isn't a mental illness, and even if it was, it's not worth going to see a Therapist anyways.

• +1
He'll make a post in a few days about how she was the greatest thing to ever happen to him, and how much he loves her
No i won't.

• +1
  • +1
It;s hard to tell that tbh tbh. You didn't persist enough with her
The fact she made fun of me made me wanna rko the bitch. Fuck her tbh, stupid, weird whore. Hope she gets used as a cum dump for the rest of her life.

• +1
Yeah, but that's a really long story
Make a thread about it sometime, would be interesting to hear. (if you want to)

• +1
Make a thread about it sometime, would be interesting to hear. (if you want to)
He hasn't come to terms with it and is scared of bringing it up
The fact she made fun of me made me wanna rko the bitch. Fuck her tbh, stupid, weird whore. Hope she gets used as a cum dump for the rest of her life.

And instead of trying to mnaipulate her, you let her go like a beta

• +1
He hasn't come to terms with it and is scared of bringing it up

I worked with a therapist and moved on with my life. I don't think you're a bad person, or that you're lazy. But the difference between us is that I see this is a problem that can be fixed, and you see it as a crippling condition that'll never go away.

• +1
And instead of trying to mnaipulate her, you let her go like a beta
No, she blocked me after I told her the only interest I have is in fucking her. That I don't wanna be her bf or her friend
I worked with a therapist and moved on with my life. I don't think you're a bad person, or that you're lazy. But the difference between us is that I see this is a problem that can be fixed, and you see it as a crippling condition that'll never go away.
Damn it was that serious? Sorry to hear that man.

• +1
No, she blocked me after I told her the only interest I have is in fucking her. That I don't wanna be her bf or her friend
You are stupid man. Why did you admit this? You can tel her you want to fuck her but not tells its your only interest

• +1
You are stupid man. Why did you admit this? You can tel her you want to fuck her but not tells its your only interest
I was angry, not thinking straight.

• +1

Nah, I'm good. I had to sufffer a bit but it avtually did me good. I stil have nightmares though.
I was angry, not thinking straight.

As a man you should never let your emotions control you. Women love cool guys

• +1
As a man you should never let your emotions control you. Women love cool guys
I was just sick of her nonsense. Won't make the same mistake again though.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I cant stop thinking about this girl, i saw her today, as soon as she saw me she went to the opposite side of the road. I said some really stupid things in the past to her so she hates me. I think about her alot, i fantasized about fucking her 24/7 at one point, she had a lovely personality and could make me laugh, very attractive face in terms of bone structure, she also loved being around me, she would walk 15 mins just to see me but my dumbass fucked it all up. Now every time i see girls with similar hair and bodies i immediately think its her, its like i'm hallucinating. What should i do to forget about her? (This is my first and last post about my oneitis)
ok nice read
post more phaggit