Oneitiscels GTFIH

If you had the option to happily ever after marry your oneitis until death tares you apart, or slay

  • Marry

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Slay

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10
dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Posts
13,173
Reputation
18,030
Marry her easily. I wouldnt care about slaying if I had her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 23558
found her IG lemme send her my pics and see what she says
 
Slay because she's now had at least 4 cocks that I know of inside of her and she cheated on her bf who was a friend of mine. I hate her
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken
After slaying you would likely lose feelings for your oneitis
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken
Yes but unfortunately I don't have a oneitis right now
 

Similar threads

anaverageman
Replies
5
Views
42
anaverageman
anaverageman
RICEascension
Replies
14
Views
164
PeenoResurrected
PeenoResurrected
halabi
Replies
6
Views
45
ascension
ascension
ragu
Replies
6
Views
38
boneridden
boneridden
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
10
Views
58
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top