oneitiscels how long did u have oneitis for

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Posts
18,684
Reputation
21,829
i still have oneitis dreams

Blobsad
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Trilogy and Deleted member 24712
after 3 years

she moved on but i havent :'(
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 24712
About 2 years. I cured it by asking her out, getting rejected, and finding a new oneitis. I still dream about her but its not as bad.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i still have oneitis dreams
Same. I don't think about her when I'm awake but sometimes she still shows up in my dreams. Last time I saw her was 1 year and 6 months ago
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
1 year, I cured it by masturbating thinking about her because she had a boyfriend
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken
EE6DCA95 8D2D 4FB8 978C 2E5DCA25083F
 
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilledforlife and Deleted member 23218
Longest one was threw years. Usually when I see them with their bf I lose interest. But with this I was FB and insta stalking her and wasn't sure, one I was coping for three years thinking 'maybe theyre just friends', until I saw her sit on his lap 😭
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 4209
Havent had one since I was 14
 
I don’t have a oneitis because I don’t talk to women
 

Similar threads

IndecentEyes
Replies
9
Views
79
jewblaster
jewblaster
ANON
Replies
15
Views
47
ANON
ANON
real_rxz
Replies
1
Views
35
zirg
Z
larper399
Replies
1
Views
35
Nyrо
Nyrо

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top