Onion juice for hair regrowth

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute

At four weeks, hair re-growth was seen in 17 patients (73.9%), and, at six weeks, the hair re-growth was observed in 20 patients (86.9%) and was significantly higher among males (93.7%) compared to females (71.4%) P<0.0001.

PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth.

The best combo i have seen on a hairloss forum two months ago was using these two. The user posted his drastic hairline nd thickness in a span of three months. I will try to find the forum and paste the images.

Tldr :- apply Onion juice and peppermint oil to regrow hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2621, Lorsss and 5 others
legit

even tho the study is smol

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
legit

even tho the study is smol
I only experimented with onion juice for a month. It did prove beneficial so that's why i came up with the best combo

how do you get the smell out? Onions are like pussy juice. No matter how much you wash, the smell doesn't come off.

how do you get the smell out? Onions are like pussy juice. No matter how much you wash, the smell doesn't come off.
Put it overnight and was your hair next morning. If the smell bothers then mix rose water with it

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and TheMewingBBC
Sounds good. I would do th
Put it overnight and was your hair next morning. If the smell bothers then mix rose water with it
Jfl I'd love to do it, but I have to go to school the next day.
Imagine smelling like onions

I've been told not to use peppermint oil because it inhibited pge2(?) I believe.
On related miscellaneous hair regrowth stuff though, I was just reading about the two arctic explorers who ate only meat for a year as an experiment. One of them noted that his hair got thicker and more vibrant throughout the year. Looked into some carnivore diet anecdotes and some people claim similar effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, diggbicc, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
Sounds good. I would do th

Jfl I'd love to do it, but I have to go to school the next day.
Imagine smelling like onions
Use the rose water bruh

• Love it
Use the rose water bruh
Could try it tbh, I imagine my parents seeing me putting onion juice all over my face jfl
Obviously I'd use it for eyebrows. Hope it won't make me blind jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I've been told not to use peppermint oil because it inhibited pge2(?) I believe.
On related miscellaneous hair regrowth stuff though, I was just reading about the two arctic explorers who ate only meat for a year as an experiment. One of them noted that his hair got thicker and more vibrant throughout the year. Looked into some carnivore diet anecdotes and some people claim similar effects.
The artctic explorers with was a placebo effect or his hair just grew longer which made it seem thicker

Biotinyl-GHK

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Could try it tbh, I imagine my parents seeing me putting onion juice all over my face jfl
Obviously I'd use it for eyebrows. Hope it won't make me blind jfl
Castor oil for eyebrows and onion juice on the scalp. Jfl @ using onion juice on your eyebrows ngl

• JFL
The artctic explorers with was a placebo effect or his hair just grew longer which made it seem thicker
Possible but I don't see how anyone could be 100% sure that was the case.

Castor oil for eyebrows and onion juice on the scalp. Jfl @ using onion juice on your eyebrows ngl
Well I'd do that jfl just got to make sure I won't go blind.

I've been applying castor oil for 2 years and It seems like my eyebrows aren't improving anymore.
I just started applying vit È aswell

• +1

At four weeks, hair re-growth was seen in 17 patients (73.9%), and, at six weeks, the hair re-growth was observed in 20 patients (86.9%) and was significantly higher among males (93.7%) compared to females (71.4%) P<0.0001.

PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth.

The best combo i have seen on a hairloss forum two months ago was using these two. The user posted his drastic hairline nd thickness in a span of three months. I will try to find the forum and paste the images.

respect to all my gs out here finding solutions instead of https://looksmax.org/threads/chewers-mewers-and-facepullers-gtfih.68481/

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and IWantToMax
how often must u use it?

HOw do you sue peppermint oil?? you cant put it directly on scalp without mixing it with soemthing else it burns your scalp...what percentage of it you use

how often must u use it?
Thrice a week or twice.
HOw do you sue peppermint oil?? you cant put it directly on scalp without mixing it with soemthing else it burns your scalp...what percentage of it you use
Two drops of peppermint oil mixed with 4 drops of coconut oil on the scalp. If it burns a lot then wash hair immediately
Well I'd do that jfl just got to make sure I won't go blind.

I've been applying castor oil for 2 years and It seems like my eyebrows aren't improving anymore.
I just started applying vit È aswell
If you want you can pm me your eyebrows before a month ago and now. Also what brand castor oil are you using?

Last edited:
  • +1
Thrice a week or twice.

Two drops of peppermint oil mixed with 4 drops of coconut oil on the scalp. If it burns a lot then wash hair immediately

If you want you can pm me your eyebrows before a month ago and now. Also what brand castor oil are you using?
I'm using a serum with castor oil + argan oil, I don't really know the brand.

Also I don't have pics before starting the eyebrows maxing

tbh when I used to use it I would just put it on directly, doesn't hurt that bad

I'm using a serum with castor oil + argan oil, I don't really know the brand.

Also I don't have pics before starting the eyebrows maxing
Serum?

Shrekmaxxing

Eyebrow serum,it contains several oils for hair growth
Eyebrows serums are scam lol. Use the castor oil directly (you may get acne from using castor oil on your eyebrows ((warning)) ). The only serums which work is vitamin c serum although it's used for face and not for hair

• JFL
Why they didnt make yet a combiantion of rosemary oil,onion,saw palmetto,ricin and pepermint ecc its been proven is effective as minoxidil each of them alone.
They want people to be bald?

Why they didnt make yet a combiantion of rosemary oil,onion,saw palmetto,ricin and pepermint ecc its been proven is effective as minoxidil each of them alone.
They want people to be bald?
Results vary on time. Some may be effective and some may not. And also different chemical composition will either react with eachother or cancel out eachother

Results vary on time. Some may be effective and some may not. And also different chemical composition will either react with eachother or cancel out eachother
bullshit onion and rosemary dont cancel eachother

Funny how just today my mom told me that onion juice is good for hair growth and made some for her (she has some reccession at the corners) and asked me if I wanted to use it. I told her now because it's disgusting.

• Hmm...
bullshit onion and rosemary dont cancel eachother
Did i mention those two? I am refering if we mixed all the above which you mentioned in a one concentration. But yes i will look into it

Did i mention those two? I am refering if we mixed all the above which you mentioned in a one concentration. But yes i will look into it
They all have the same effects on hair follicles excluded saw palmetto that is a dht blocker

castor onion and peppermint. which one mogs? and what ratio do we mix? and aren't you supposed to use a carrier oil like coconut, almond or olive??

castor onion and peppermint. which one mogs? and what ratio do we mix? and aren't you supposed to use a carrier oil like coconut, almond or olive??
Castor is for thickness and onion + peppermint for regrowing hair follicles. You need to use carrier oils with castor oil because it is thick.

so I use onion juice + peppermint in what ratio?? and how much and how long?
was it a strict only meat? or did they include essential amounts of fibre and minerals?

Last edited:
Castor is for thickness and onion + peppermint for regrowing hair follicles. You need to use carrier oils with castor oil because it is thick.
Studies shown rosemary oil made rats hair grow faster than minox

You're like 12, what use does this have to you?

• So Sad
Again with this cope shit. DUT or death.

Studies shown rosemary oil made rats hair grow faster than minox
mice mice mice mice mice mice mice mice mice mice
rats rats rats rats rats rats rats

pone.0053867.g005.jpg

then this should be the cure

I actually did it one time desperately, the juice felt down and my eyes were fucking insane 😖, peppermint is alot safer btw