Online Businessmaxxing (from a 15k/month biz owner)

1000% my friend. Please do.

Start reading books by successful entrepreneurs and start watching YouTube videos. It should give you an idea of what area of business you want to go in.

Start with a Skill that seems cool to you. Only focus on that until you can do it well. Then learn another skill. Start asking yourself, what kinds of Offers can I sell to clients using my skills?

It might be tough for you to get clients at first, as you're so young, But learning the skills is invaluable. You would be starting like 8 years before me if you start now.

For your first few clients, use your skills to work for them for free. Get testimonials. Try to get clients from family, family friends or your friend's parents. It's a much easier sell starting out.
I don't know any skills i have literally nothing in my life except gym. Can u suggest some skills to me?

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Hey guys I'm signing off and deleting this account. Spending too much time on this forum and overall I could go without the negativity. And some of the anxiety it causes. I wish you all the best.

I have softmaxxed, and hardmaxxed. Leanmaxxed, Beardmaxxed, Gymaxxed, OnlineBusinessmaxxed..etc you name it. I am a lot more attractive now than when I started back on forum. I'm in better shape now than I was when I started. I have 4xed my income since joining.

I was only here for 6 months or so guys. I took 6 months off from my life in for hardcore self improvement. No dating, Minimally approaching girls. All I did was self improve. Looksmaxx, 12hourworkdaymaxx, gymmaxx, dietmaxxing..etc Better looking, leaner, better posture, hygiene, more well rounded and more laid back. Making way more money. I could go on & on about the improvements. The hard work paid off.

Recently I started having much better conversations with girls, got a bunch of new prospects, and already have 2 dates lined up - tomorrow and Saturday. All this happened in the last week lol.

And I started going back to Church again. I think that was something that was missing from my life. Met some cool, older people and they + a few other things happening my life funneled me back towards Church. So hopefully that goes well.

Overall I am much happier than I was when I started here.

I'm not a chad. Probably still HTN. And that's cool. Ima just go be happy. Focus on the girls that want me. Continue to improve everyday. Continue building my business (after I finish my Taxes for 2022 😒) and yeah probably gonna do some big traveling this summer, probably moving to a new country, and enjoying life.

You can overcome all the bullshit in life. And ascend. It's not just about looks. Looksmaxxing is necessary, but don't let it consume your life. I believe in you even if nobody else does. Seriously, I wish you guys all the best.

-golfgod69

Tagged a few of my frens. @pneumocystosis @5.5psl @GazeWithin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kouzminanton, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 22354 and 7 others
Hey guys I'm signing off and deleting this account. Spending too much time on this forum and overall I could go without the negativity. And some of the anxiety it causes. I wish you all the best.

I have softmaxxed, and hardmaxxed. Leanmaxxed, Beardmaxxed, Gymaxxed, OnlineBusinessmaxxed..etc you name it. I am a lot more attractive now than when I started back on forum. I'm in better shape now than I was when I started. I have 4xed my income since joining.

I was only here for 6 months or so guys. I took 6 months off from my life in for hardcore self improvement. No dating, Minimally approaching girls. All I did was self improve. Looksmaxx, 12hourworkdaymaxx, gymmaxx, dietmaxxing..etc Better looking, leaner, better posture, hygiene, more well rounded and more laid back. Making way more money. I could go on & on about the improvements. The hard work paid off.

Recently I started having much better conversations with girls, got a bunch of new prospects, and already have 2 dates lined up - tomorrow and Saturday. All this happened in the last week lol.

And I started going back to Church again. I think that was something that was missing from my life. Met some cool, older people and they + a few other things happening my life funneled me back towards Church. So hopefully that goes well.

I'm not a chad. Probably still HTN. And that's cool. Ima just go be happy. Focus on the girls that want me. Continue to improve everyday. Continue building my business (after I finish my Taxes for 2022 😒) and yeah probably gonna do some big traveling this summer, probably moving to a new country, and enjoying life.

You can overcome all the bullshit in life. And ascend. It's not just about looks. Looksmaxxing is necessary, but don't let it consume your life. I believe in you even if nobody else does. Seriously, I wish you guys all the best.

-golfgod69

I wish you best of luck for your future bro

What's up guys it's golfgod69 your fav greycel. I can't get to sleep so I figured I would type this out. This thread is going to be about my business journey as well as some suggestions I would do if I had to start all over again.

In the past two months I have tripled my online income - going from $5k per month to $15k per month. It's been an insane amount of hard work and I really started 2023 like I was shot out of a cannon. I see a lot of threads here on moneymaxxing, how difficult it is to make $...etc - and I think I can help point you in the right direction.

When I first tried to start an online business about 3 years ago, I tried things like Dropshipping, Funnel Building, Website design...etc - these business ideas all failed miserably - now I know exactly why.

You can't start a business without skills.

In order to be a successful dropshipper you need to be able to build functional, aesthetic, and conversion optimized landing pages. You need to know how to drive traffic with digital advertising (FB, TiK, IG..etc), you need to have good Ad Copy (Copywriting) to get people to click on your ad, you need to know how to do A/B testing, you need to have a good product that customers want and that takes a lot of testing ($$$) ...etc

I do not dropship, I am just using dropshipping as an example. Dropshipping is not a beginner friendly biz model because of all the Skills and $$ you need.

So - anyways I eventually stumbled on a local business model (a subniche of flipping) after about 8 months of failing online business models in my early 20s. I bought a $60 course from this guy I followed on twitter, and immediately took a liking to the business model. It just clicked for me (this is important).

Local business is not bad, but it lacks the freedom that online business affords. My local business was a sub niche of flipping and I was one of the only people in my city to do it. I mastered my local business extremely fast, and was making $10k per month within 6 months of starting. Pretty crazy, but it was a super simple business model. I didn't know it at the time, but fuck was I lucky. Making $10k per month is rarely this easy, but this was one of those cases where the stars aligned and everything worked out in my favor.

But I wanted more. I had joined a few free facebook groups of other entrepreneurs who were doing the same thing as me. There was this one guy in there who was running Facebook Ads for people and he was charging $1000 per month + Ad spend. I knew how to run Facebook ads from my previous failed online business attempts - but I didn't have a lot of confidence, had a GF who wanted my time & attention, and honestly just didn't feel like doing it. So I hired the guy and he did ok. He made me about $1-2k net profit per month - $5 or 6k profit per month - $3000 spent on ads & $1k fee.

This went on for about 6 months, until some complaints started to arise about him in the group, and I thought - shit if I just re-learned Facebook ads I could undercut him and charge $500 per month - I would only need 10 clients to make $5k per month. So I spent a couple months re-learning Facebook Ads (a skill) - I started running ads for business. And they did better than his ads. So - I started advertising that I can do FB ads - I got a few free trial clients & did a good job.

A few months later (this was about a year ago) I had 8 clients paying me $500 per month - $4k per month plus a steady $10k coming in from my local business. Things were going really well. And then Facebook banned my account.

No reason. Literally no reason at all. I just woke up one morning, and Facebook's AI detected something about my account that it didn't like - it glitched out and banned me. This is not an uncommon incident, Facebook does shit like this all the time. They don't even have a customer service number you can call. Fuckers.

So, my online income was zero'd out of nowhere. I was extremely upset, and one thing led to another, depression..etc and my local business started to go downhill as well. Around my birthday, I picked myself up, analyzed what had happened, and made a plan to get it back.

I realized I had gotten extremely lucky with the local business, but I could still use it to generate income while I got back into online business. I had used a Skill to build an Online Business, but I was too reliant on that one skill for my income. It was also stupid not to have a backup Facebook account. I asked myself, "what other skills could I learn and leverage in order to create a better online business"? I wasn't sure yet how it would fit together but I wrote down Landing Page Design - Conversion Rate Optimization - Copywriting - Facebook Ads - Sales

Eventually I would come up with my new business plan - I could learn Sales skills to get people to purchase my services & help with cold calling prospects..etc I could use Facebook ads to drive traffic to well designed Landing Pages - that have good sales copy, and are optimized for conversions. I will need to constantly A/B test and improve these landing pages.

I used a combination of Udemy and Youtube to learn these skills. And to this day I am still learning more about effective landing page designs and conversion rate optimization techniques...etc - You can never stop learning and improving your skillset if you want to increase your income. After 6 months of using my local business to pay my bills, and learning online business skills full time - I was ready to give it another shot.

I worked for free for a few clients in my new niche - I crushed it and got the good testimonials. 3 months ago I had 3 clients and was making $4500 per month. And now, just 2 months later I just hit 9 clients - $15k per month. My business is also very scalable, as it is niche specific and almost a copy/paste method for each new client that signs up for a retainer with me for $2k per month (will raise the price again when I get 10 clients)

Some key takeaways - in no particular order.

1. Online Business is not easy. It's hard. If it was easy everyone would do it. I got lucky with my first business, and am also blessed with a high IQ (130) and my personality is suited for entrepreneurship. I would say that you need 2 of 3 things (Luck, IQ, Right Personality) in order to be successful entrepreneur.

2. If you want to succeed with online business - don't think about starting a business right off the bat. It won't work unless you have skills. Learn the skills first and then try to combine them in different ways until you find a strategy that works. Constantly be improving your skillset.

3. Choose a business model that doesn't require many different complex skills. These can include E-Mail Marketing - running Facebook Ads - building websites - high ticket sales (being a setter or Closer)

4. Choose skills and business models that appeal to you. I was more drawn to marketing than I was Sales. I don't want to learn to Code. I'm not interested in science..etc - Know thyself but don't be afraid to spend a day or two learning about a skill and realizing "Nah, this isn't for me" and if you do not absolutely need that skill, just forget about it- I do this constantly.

5. B2B (Business to Business) or (ervice Based Businesses --- these tend to be better for beginners. B2C (Biz to Customer) is more difficult for beginners imo.

6. Choose the right niche - and stay in your lane. Don't choose restaurants or coffee shops. Focus on things that are more high ticket - Dentist, Realtor, selling/marketing high ticket info products..etc - the more a business in your niche is making, the easier it is for you to justify a $2-$5k per month retainer for services.

7. DO NOT BUY ONLINE COURSES FROM ANYONE BELOW 25. These kids are so annoying. "Bro learn this new method that made my student Timmy 4.5 million dollars in 31 seconds" - lemme pull a Hamza here SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO. These scammers are trying to be Andrew Tate and just repackaging information that is easily accessible online and then giving it an inflated price, and somehow justifying it as if their customers fail it must be because they didn't work hard enough.

7. E-Learning is legit. Paid learning companies like Udemy are your best friend. Thousands of info products and courses on a wide range of subjects for $200/year I think? I know there are others but Udemy is what I use. Youtube is also good for specific use case information.

8. College is a scam - especially if you want to be an entrepreneur. I hold a bachelor's degree from a good university but I barely learned anything. Skills > Textbook Knowledge. "Ok cool Stacy, you studied Marketing. Do you know how to run Facebook ads? Do A/B split testing? Build landing pages? Write Ad copy? Oh you don't... well your hot so I guess your hired, but you're still useless"

9. Study your competition. Deconsruct their methodology. What ad copy do they use? What Facebook ads are they running (Facebook ads Library) - How good is their own landing page? What can you do better than them? I could go on about this - this shit is important.

10. You need to interrupt potential clients in their day and have smooth sales pitches ready. It's rare to get clients as a new business owner without reaching out to them (Cold Call, Cold E-Mail, Cold LinkedIn...etc) - pretty much every business owner went through this, even if they now can lean back on their reputation and have customers come to them. Pick up the phone and start dialing buttercup. Get some practice being rejected, both with prospecting and sales calls. You will get better with time.

11. You need a smooth onboarding process. The client just agreed to pay you $2k per month. "Oh fuck what do I do" -- You should have this planned out ahead of time. You can have them zelle/paypal you, or send them a link to a payment processor. When they agree to pay you - you don't want them to have any second thoughts - it needs to be smooth.

12. Don't be afraid to work for free in order to get testimonials within your niche. That's how I got started with both of my online business ventures. Just don't expect your free trial clients to end up paying you. Imagine getting sex from a HTB and then one day she tells you that she wants you to pay her. Well I suppose that is like having a GF/wife. Nevermind.

13. Bend over backwards for your first clients. CRUSH IT FOR THEM. Their success = Your success. Get a good rap going with them, and they will sell your services for you. Also, pick a good niche that you enjoy and try to work with people that you like as people. This isn't necessary but it makes things a lot easier. My first 2 paid clients are absolute G's and each of them have gotten me multiple sales calls that turned into a couple other clients. I'm now at a point where I might tell this client to fuck off and fire him if he keeps annoying me - but you can't do this at the start.

13. Don't be afraid to fail - but fail small. Failing is nbd. I have talked a lot about my successes - but I spent 8 months failing small - burning through cash trying to start a business. I don't recommend you burn through cash - the whole "Burn the Ships" idea only works for certain, unique individuals. If you do not do well under extreme pressure, it's ok to fail - but don't fail big. Don't go all in on a business idea unless you are absolutely sure it will work.

Honestly that's all I can think of for now. Hope this was helpful.
-Golfgod69, forever greycel
no business for my height

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
na jk seems good thread mirin effort will read later

You were one of the highest IQ users here.
Your posts were always refreshing.

Take care man.
I’m still going through my courses, have completed 2 already. On my 3rd.

Keep it up, man. I wish you the best.

Thank you ever so much, golfgod

• +1
Reactions: Hector, rawdawg335 and malicieusss

-golfgod69

Based user, keep up the good work bro.

• +1
Reactions: rawdawg335
What's up guys it's golfgod69 your fav greycel. I can't get to sleep so I figured I would type this out. This thread is going to be about my business journey as well as some suggestions I would do if I had to start all over again.

In the past two months I have tripled my online income - going from $5k per month to $15k per month. It's been an insane amount of hard work and I really started 2023 like I was shot out of a cannon. I see a lot of threads here on moneymaxxing, how difficult it is to make $...etc - and I think I can help point you in the right direction.

When I first tried to start an online business about 3 years ago, I tried things like Dropshipping, Funnel Building, Website design...etc - these business ideas all failed miserably - now I know exactly why.

In order to be a successful dropshipper you need to be able to build functional, aesthetic, and conversion optimized landing pages. You need to know how to drive traffic with digital advertising (FB, TiK, IG..etc), you need to have good Ad Copy (Copywriting) to get people to click on your ad, you need to know how to do A/B testing, you need to have a good product that customers want and that takes a lot of testing ($$$) ...etc

I do not dropship, I am just using dropshipping as an example. Dropshipping is not a beginner friendly biz model because of all the Skills and $$ you need.

So - anyways I eventually stumbled on a local business model (a subniche of flipping) after about 8 months of failing online business models in my early 20s. I bought a $60 course from this guy I followed on twitter, and immediately took a liking to the business model. It just clicked for me (this is important).

Local business is not bad, but it lacks the freedom that online business affords. My local business was a sub niche of flipping and I was one of the only people in my city to do it. I mastered my local business extremely fast, and was making $10k per month within 6 months of starting. Pretty crazy, but it was a super simple business model. I didn't know it at the time, but fuck was I lucky. Making $10k per month is rarely this easy, but this was one of those cases where the stars aligned and everything worked out in my favor.

But I wanted more. I had joined a few free facebook groups of other entrepreneurs who were doing the same thing as me. There was this one guy in there who was running Facebook Ads for people and he was charging $1000 per month + Ad spend. I knew how to run Facebook ads from my previous failed online business attempts - but I didn't have a lot of confidence, had a GF who wanted my time & attention, and honestly just didn't feel like doing it. So I hired the guy and he did ok. He made me about $1-2k net profit per month - $5 or 6k profit per month - $3000 spent on ads & $1k fee.

This went on for about 6 months, until some complaints started to arise about him in the group, and I thought - shit if I just re-learned Facebook ads I could undercut him and charge $500 per month - I would only need 10 clients to make $5k per month. So I spent a couple months re-learning Facebook Ads (a skill) - I started running ads for business. And they did better than his ads. So - I started advertising that I can do FB ads - I got a few free trial clients & did a good job.

A few months later (this was about a year ago) I had 8 clients paying me $500 per month - $4k per month plus a steady $10k coming in from my local business. Things were going really well. And then Facebook banned my account.

No reason. Literally no reason at all. I just woke up one morning, and Facebook's AI detected something about my account that it didn't like - it glitched out and banned me. This is not an uncommon incident, Facebook does shit like this all the time. They don't even have a customer service number you can call. Fuckers.

So, my online income was zero'd out of nowhere. I was extremely upset, and one thing led to another, depression..etc and my local business started to go downhill as well. Around my birthday, I picked myself up, analyzed what had happened, and made a plan to get it back.

I realized I had gotten extremely lucky with the local business, but I could still use it to generate income while I got back into online business. I had used a Skill to build an Online Business, but I was too reliant on that one skill for my income. It was also stupid not to have a backup Facebook account. I asked myself, "what other skills could I learn and leverage in order to create a better online business"? I wasn't sure yet how it would fit together but I wrote down Landing Page Design - Conversion Rate Optimization - Copywriting - Facebook Ads - Sales

Eventually I would come up with my new business plan - I could learn Sales skills to get people to purchase my services & help with cold calling prospects..etc I could use Facebook ads to drive traffic to well designed Landing Pages - that have good sales copy, and are optimized for conversions. I will need to constantly A/B test and improve these landing pages.

I used a combination of Udemy and Youtube to learn these skills. And to this day I am still learning more about effective landing page designs and conversion rate optimization techniques...etc - You can never stop learning and improving your skillset if you want to increase your income. After 6 months of using my local business to pay my bills, and learning online business skills full time - I was ready to give it another shot.

I worked for free for a few clients in my new niche - I crushed it and got the good testimonials. 3 months ago I had 3 clients and was making $4500 per month. And now, just 2 months later I just hit 9 clients - $15k per month. My business is also very scalable, as it is niche specific and almost a copy/paste method for each new client that signs up for a retainer with me for $2k per month (will raise the price again when I get 10 clients)

1. Online Business is not easy. It's hard. If it was easy everyone would do it. I got lucky with my first business, and am also blessed with a high IQ (130) and my personality is suited for entrepreneurship. I would say that you need 2 of 3 things (Luck, IQ, Right Personality) in order to be successful entrepreneur.

2. If you want to succeed with online business - don't think about starting a business right off the bat. It won't work unless you have skills. Learn the skills first and then try to combine them in different ways until you find a strategy that works. Constantly be improving your skillset.

3. Choose a business model that doesn't require many different complex skills. These can include E-Mail Marketing - running Facebook Ads - building websites - high ticket sales (being a setter or Closer)

4. Choose skills and business models that appeal to you. I was more drawn to marketing than I was Sales. I don't want to learn to Code. I'm not interested in science..etc - Know thyself but don't be afraid to spend a day or two learning about a skill and realizing "Nah, this isn't for me" and if you do not absolutely need that skill, just forget about it- I do this constantly.

5. B2B (Business to Business) or (ervice Based Businesses --- these tend to be better for beginners. B2C (Biz to Customer) is more difficult for beginners imo.

6. Choose the right niche - and stay in your lane. Don't choose restaurants or coffee shops. Focus on things that are more high ticket - Dentist, Realtor, selling/marketing high ticket info products..etc - the more a business in your niche is making, the easier it is for you to justify a $2-$5k per month retainer for services.

7. DO NOT BUY ONLINE COURSES FROM ANYONE BELOW 25. These kids are so annoying. "Bro learn this new method that made my student Timmy 4.5 million dollars in 31 seconds" - lemme pull a Hamza here SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO. These scammers are trying to be Andrew Tate and just repackaging information that is easily accessible online and then giving it an inflated price, and somehow justifying it as if their customers fail it must be because they didn't work hard enough.

7. E-Learning is legit. Paid learning companies like Udemy are your best friend. Thousands of info products and courses on a wide range of subjects for $200/year I think? I know there are others but Udemy is what I use. Youtube is also good for specific use case information.

8. College is a scam - especially if you want to be an entrepreneur. I hold a bachelor's degree from a good university but I barely learned anything. Skills > Textbook Knowledge. "Ok cool Stacy, you studied Marketing. Do you know how to run Facebook ads? Do A/B split testing? Build landing pages? Write Ad copy? Oh you don't... well your hot so I guess your hired, but you're still useless"

9. Study your competition. Deconsruct their methodology. What ad copy do they use? What Facebook ads are they running (Facebook ads Library) - How good is their own landing page? What can you do better than them? I could go on about this - this shit is important.

10. You need to interrupt potential clients in their day and have smooth sales pitches ready. It's rare to get clients as a new business owner without reaching out to them (Cold Call, Cold E-Mail, Cold LinkedIn...etc) - pretty much every business owner went through this, even if they now can lean back on their reputation and have customers come to them. Pick up the phone and start dialing buttercup. Get some practice being rejected, both with prospecting and sales calls. You will get better with time.

11. You need a smooth onboarding process. The client just agreed to pay you $2k per month. "Oh fuck what do I do" -- You should have this planned out ahead of time. You can have them zelle/paypal you, or send them a link to a payment processor. When they agree to pay you - you don't want them to have any second thoughts - it needs to be smooth.

12. Don't be afraid to work for free in order to get testimonials within your niche. That's how I got started with both of my online business ventures. Just don't expect your free trial clients to end up paying you. Imagine getting sex from a HTB and then one day she tells you that she wants you to pay her. Well I suppose that is like having a GF/wife. Nevermind.

13. Bend over backwards for your first clients. CRUSH IT FOR THEM. Their success = Your success. Get a good rap going with them, and they will sell your services for you. Also, pick a good niche that you enjoy and try to work with people that you like as people. This isn't necessary but it makes things a lot easier. My first 2 paid clients are absolute G's and each of them have gotten me multiple sales calls that turned into a couple other clients. I'm now at a point where I might tell this client to fuck off and fire him if he keeps annoying me - but you can't do this at the start.

13. Don't be afraid to fail - but fail small. Failing is nbd. I have talked a lot about my successes - but I spent 8 months failing small - burning through cash trying to start a business. I don't recommend you burn through cash - the whole "Burn the Ships" idea only works for certain, unique individuals. If you do not do well under extreme pressure, it's ok to fail - but don't fail big. Don't go all in on a business idea unless you are absolutely sure it will work.

How do you learn the said skills? Where do you go? Youtube? How do you practice?

Who fucking cares,get loox or die tryin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 26633 and 1 other person
Moneymaxxing is the worst part of self improvement, exercising and eating healthy is easy, getting laid is easy although I don't really find it exciting anymore, socialising is easy Im forced to do it at work and I go out on weekends altought I prefer solitude but getting money without wageslave its the hardest part

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Hector, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
How many hours do you work a day?

-golfgod69

Thank you for your posts Brother. I’m seeing Dr. Vrcek in April because of you. I’ll have to come back and read this post when I have the time to digest it.

You were the only user I followed on this forum and I feel like I am in a very similar place to where you were when you started.

I wish you the best of luck man.

Excellent 👌, thank you for sharing.

IMG_2882.png

thanks bro :D

Beloved greycel, you have changed my life tremendously, if you’re ever watching this thread please get in touch with me!🙏

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro and thecel
How do you save threads?

Dropshipping is not a beginner friendly biz model because of all the Skills and $$ you need.

Dropshipping is too oversaturated of a business model because it's what every online guru shills, which is why it really isn't a good idea unless you're gifted enough to sell sand to Saudis. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's best to try something unique that solves a problem in the market, instead of trying to peddle cheap chinese shit to facebook boomers.

Daym ik I’m late to the party but W thread G

High IQ help but hard work is better
You don’t need high iq for becoming successful retard

The quality of life increase from $5k/mo to $15k/mo is marginal. You can't afford mansions, PJs, exotic cars, etc until you are making $100k+/mo.
Sounds like you are coping hard. Richfags obsessed with materials are so extremely cringe to me

• Love it
I love you so much, thanks for this post fr

Moneymaxxing is the worst part of self improvement, exercising and eating healthy is easy, getting laid is easy although I don't really find it exciting anymore, socialising is easy Im forced to do it at work and I go out on weekends altought I prefer solitude but getting money without wageslave its the hardest part
FOR YOU

• +1
Reactions: Central Dogma
niggas read this dogshit and think its life changing

• JFL