Online catfishing won't even save you anymore

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
Tried out online dating back in late 2020. Used snap, discord, even a bit of tiktok and damn right I was slaying bitches (theoretically).

At the time I didn't know about reverse google image search but we'll skip that part for now

Srsly though online dating has gotten much harder and IRL dating is where true love is at these days. Even without looking like an absolute chad you had a shot being a normie or HTN online. Now women are being overstimulated and are looking for rarer, exotic kinds.

I had a friend we shall call him nigga, was getting tons of DM's by easy HTN women on snap while his ass was a 4-5/10.

Shit is crazy I had more luck getting a girlfriend IRL than catfishing as a chad online.

How do you meet women IRL?

Back when I was in hs average guys were getting girlfriends with online apps and pulling on snap. Nowadays it really is Chad only.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Abu Based and Anchor_Ship
Tried out online dating back in late 2020. Used snap, discord, even a bit of tiktok and damn right I was slaying bitches (theoretically).

At the time I didn't know about reverse google image search but we'll skip that part for now

Srsly though online dating has gotten much harder and IRL dating is where true love is at these days. Even without looking like an absolute chad you had a shot being a normie or HTN online. Now women are being overstimulated and are looking for rarer, exotic kinds.

I had a friend we shall call him nigga, was getting tons of DM's by easy HTN women on snap while his ass was a 4-5/10.

Shit is crazy I had more luck getting a girlfriend IRL than catfishing as a chad online.

Go to the park and initiate cold approach
In many countries including mine, this would be considered extremely inappropriate. People might even call the cops.