Online dating in the west is dead

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
To start off, I am not really above average, maybe in some areas but facially as a whole I have a lot of flaws which brings my overall rating down a lot.

As an experiment, I decided to set up a Badoo account (with a fake name, a single pic of me and only height in bio) and used fake GPS to test out in a couple large cities in the world. Tried out in 5 cities in the US, 80% of the females were landwhales, the ones that could be considered average or above average were mostly sluts with 3 kids at 19 (JFL). Got a couple decent looking matches but nothing special. I tried out many other countries, was decently successful in Japan (20 matches in an hour or so), every other big place I tried it was mostly ugly chicks. One place that stood out however, was Warsaw, Poland. The average girl here (at least on dating apps) is literally at least 3 PSL higher than the US ngl. Besides that, it was also the place where I got the most matches, and likes from girls that I couldn't see (because Badoo is a jew app and I'm not paying premium for an experiment).

My final conclusion is that because of soyboy cucks and SJWs, not only have female standards in the west skyrocketed, the females that are actually there and involved in the online dating scene are of maybe the lowest quality in the entire Western world.

tl;dr ogre for uscels tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Final82, Zeta ascended and 4 others
To start off, I am not really above average, maybe in some areas but facially as a whole I have a lot of flaws which brings my overall rating down a lot.

As an experiment, I decided to set up a Badoo account (with a fake name, a single pic of me and only height in bio) and used fake GPS to test out in a couple large cities in the world. Tried out in 5 cities in the US, 80% of the females were landwhales, the ones that could be considered average or above average were mostly sluts with 3 kids at 19 (JFL). Got a couple decent looking matches but nothing special. I tried out many other countries, was decently successful in Japan (20 matches in an hour or so), every other big place I tried it was mostly ugly chicks. One place that stood out however, was Warsaw, Poland. The average girl here (at least on dating apps) is literally at least 3 PSL higher than the US ngl. Besides that, it was also the place where I got the most matches, and likes from girls that I couldn't see (because Badoo is a jew app and I'm not paying premium for an experiment).

My final conclusion is that because of soyboy cucks and SJWs, not only have female standards in the west skyrocketed, the females that are actually there and involved in the online dating scene are of maybe the lowest quality in the entire Western world.

tl;dr ogre for uscels tbh ngl

Unfortunately, this is true and the demise started back in 2012. It is reaching new heights starting since 2016 and it's about to get much darker...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
im low iq it takes me a lot of energy to read. I bookmarked the thread ill read it when im ready. Thank you Dotacel.

• +1
Pretty bad in the uk from what I can tell, most bitches are fucking fat or ugly

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 470
Pretty bad in the uk from what I can tell, most bitches are fucking fat or ugly
tried London too, didn't have bad results (not good either tbh) but yes at least 60% are ugly blacks and like 30% are at least 10kg overweight. surprisingly high amount of trannies too for some reason

im low iq it takes me a lot of energy to read. I bookmarked the thread ill read it when im ready. Thank you Dotacel.
read the tl;dr friend thank u

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
Even in my area there are a lot of ugly cunts but I’m kind of picky too so that may be why. There are definitely a lot of overweight land whales though, now a days if they message me on other apps (because I don’t swipe them on tinder) I just tell them they need to lose weight. They get triggered

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, StudyHacks and dogtown
Even in my area there are a lot of ugly cunts but I’m kind of picky too so that may be why. There are definitely a lot of overweight land whales though, now a days if they message me on other apps (because I don’t swipe them on tinder) I just tell them they need to lose weight. They get triggered
dude it's amazing how different the quality of women is

I'm swiping right on at least 50% of the girls in EE, whereas I was swiping right on like maybe 20% in the US. Glad I don't live in the states tbh

The US is bad. Really bad.

However Western European countries 1 out of 2 girls is a stacy. Online dating is far from dead, you just don’t have the face that unlocks the good stuff.

However Western European countries 1 out of 2 girls is a stacy. Online dating is far from dead, you just don’t have the face that unlocks the good stuff.
Paris was good as well yes, maybe the title of the post should've been "in the US" instead of "in the West". But Berlin and London are awful.

Lol even landwhales mostly aren't responsive.

• +1

Online dating isn’t dead but what he says still holds true. Over the past few years I’ve encountered more land whales and just ugly cunts in general on tinder. Luckily I’m above average but it still pisses me off that these women think they deserve someone above them looks wise. It’s also not even hard for a female to be found attractive by most men, just take care of your body and most men will be happy. These cunts are just lazy, time to take their rights away tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
Online dating isn’t dead but what he says still holds true. Over the past few years I’ve encountered more land whales and just ugly cunts in general on tinder. Luckily I’m above average but it still pisses me off that these women think they deserve someone above them looks wise. It’s also not even hard for a female to be found attractive by most men, just take care of your body and most men will be happy. These cunts are just lazy, time to take their rights away tbh.

I feel for you, but as I said, do not compare the United States with Western europe. The difference is night and day.

Thats it guys. Im gonna save to move to Warsaw poland after Im done with slovenia

• +1
I wish I was a chad who could travel the world and could fuck women from every nation. I wouldn't even be able to fuck a polish girl probably.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 470
tried London too, didn't have bad results (not good either tbh) but yes at least 60% are ugly blacks and like 30% are at least 10kg overweight. surprisingly high amount of trannies too for some reason

read the tl;dr friend thank u
god bless u! .

From now on please do tl;dr at the end for low iq to understand. thank you - Great idea for all high iqcels who post.

• +1
god bless u! .

From now on please do tl;dr at the end for low iq to understand. thank you - Great idea for all high iqcels who post.
you're welcome my dear friend wafflecel

tl; dr yw

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle