Online dating might be better than clubbing

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Here's what I've learned over the past month of clubbing. Most women are there just to dance with their female friends in a circle and have no interest in meeting a guy, like they're not interested in ANY guy even if he's a chad. I don't know what pleasure they get from doing that but that's what I see with my own eyes. You can get laid from clubbing, but it will usually be with a drunk party girl and not the type of woman you would want to be in a LTR with. Another downside of this is that if you sleep with a drunk girl there's a high chance they view you as just a drunken one night stand and ghost you the next day.

A few days ago I went clubbing and approached a girl, she seemed interested and we went for a drink. I had my arm around her but after like 5 min she said she should go find her friends, boom rejected. The next day I was swiping on Tinder and came across her profile and it said she was online. The black pill is that she probably rejected me because she knows she has COUNTLESS other guys to choose from on her damn smartphone just clicks away.

Also wtf is up with the fat friend always trying to cockblock a guy who cold approaches her hotter friend?

I wish I could have experienced clubbing before social media, when being cold approached was women's only way of meeting a guy so you didn't have to compete with thousands of guys on her smartphone.

Another issue is the only way to have fun while clubbing is alcohol, and that limits how often you can go out and you have to deal with hangovers.

With online dating you can establish that she finds you attractive from the beginning as long as your pics are accurate. You can establish rapport through text game first, so you have at least some kind of connection. You also don't have to spend all that time and energy going clubbing and getting rejected many times.

It doesn't mean I'm going to stop clubbing, but I'm focusing on both now trying to find a unicorn.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, thereallegend, blurazice and 9 others
you have to approach genuinely hot girls during the day

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thereallegend, Ken and 3 others

:p

hasn't really been my experience. Foids often approach me at clubs and start the conversation with telling me i'm good looking, ask to buy me a drink etc. On apps I don't get shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover and ambi
hasn't really been my experience. Foids often approach me at clubs and start the conversation with telling me i'm good looking, ask to buy me a drink etc. On apps I don't get shit.
tales

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I guess there are countless variables. I go back and forth on which was is better, but I don't have enough experience yet. My face is looking a bit better every week because I had a corticosteroid drug in my body which was making my face bloated, so maybe that will make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and noodlelover
You ever tried Yubo or Wizz

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
At least you have a chance with the small percentage (2-3%) of girls looking to get laid at a club. Dating Apps have a higher looks standard even for those girls.

But Bars may be better, because you can talk to them, and change their mind, even if they weren't out to meet a guy. Although it's still hyper competitive, and every guy there will try to talk to them.

Day game, women are on the defensive and don't even want to stop and talk. Tourist women are the exception.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Zelenskyiv and LancasteR
At least you have a chance with the small percentage (2-3%) of girls looking to get laid at a club. Dating Apps have a higher looks standard even for those girls.

But Bars may be better, because you can talk to them, and change their mind, even if they weren't out to meet a guy. Although it's still hyper competitive, and every guy there will try to talk to them.

Day game, women are on the defensive and don't even want to stop and talk.
Yes that's another thing that makes me think clubbing is better. Like a few days ago I went out and approached a girl inside the club as she was entering the club lol. A few minutes later we were at the bar having a chat. She rejected me eventually and went to her friends, but that was like a mini date. To get a woman to meet up and have a drink with you from online dating could take weeks of swiping and texting, and then she could still flake the day it's planned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, noodlelover and leanmaxx74
correct me if im wrong, but didnt you say that you rotted your whole 20s and now at 33 you're rushing trying to find a girl and start a family?

you have to approach genuinely hot girls during the day
@vinn98 Do this.

Stop relying on getting random/lucky slays at the club or on Tinder. If you can't approach sober women during the daylight and end up getting laid you were not meant to reproduce. It's that simple. All that validation you got from the random slays at the club were meaningless if you cannot do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Ken, the BULL and 1 other person
@vinn98 Do this.

Stop relying on getting random/lucky slays at the club or on Tinder. If you can't approach sober women during the daylight and end up getting laid you were not meant to reproduce. It's that simple. All that validation you got from the random slays at the club were meaningless if you cannot do this.
Cold approaching a random woman in the daytime while sober is one of the scariest things I can imagine.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dopaminebeyondfried, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Cold approaching a random woman in the daytime while sober is one of the scariest things I can imagine.
Well, time to be scared bro you're in your 30s. I don't get scared doing it and I'm 4 years away from 30. You should be comfortable doing this already. It isn't gonna get easier.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
Yes that's another thing that makes me think clubbing is better. Like a few days ago I went out and approached a girl inside the club as she was entering the club lol. A few minutes later we were at the bar having a chat. She rejected me eventually and went to her friends, but that was like a mini date. To get a woman to meet up and have a drink with you from online dating could take weeks of swiping and texting, and then she could still flake the day it's planned.
This might be my cope, but I think there's a learnable skill to it. Basically, convincing a girl that was just out to have fun with her friends, to make out with you, or give you her number. They're in an emotional state, that might be subject to going with the flow, if you charm her and have an emotional experience/connection/vibe.

Currently, I'm focused on loosing fat, and making money, but once I'm ready I'll start going out regularly.

@vinn98 Do this.

Night game is easier than day game. Day game could also get you banned from places, if you aren't calibrated enough, or choose the wrong girl. Or worst case scenario, get you in legal trouble, if the girl is really freaked out.

My plan is do night game for a year or two, to get proficient, then slowly transition and tweak my game, for day time. That way, I've build up my basic approach, routines, and structure, practicing on drunk girls in an easier environment where they expect you to approach, and then I can fine tune it for day game, with additional practice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and Zelenskyiv
Well, time to be scared bro you're in your 30s. I don't get scared doing it and I'm 4 years away from 30. You should be comfortable doing this already. It isn't gonna get easier.
Can you film yourself doing daytime approaches and post it here?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This might be my cope, but I think there's a learnable skill to it. Basically, convincing a girl that was just out to have fun with her friends, to make out with you, or give you her number. They're in an emotional state, that might be subject to going with the flow, if you charm her and have an emotional experience/connection/vibe.

Currently, I'm focused on loosing fat, and making money, but once I'm ready I'll start going out regularly.

Night game is easier than day game. Day game could also get you banned from places, if you aren't calibrated enough, or choose the wrong girl. Or worst case scenario, get you in legal trouble, if the girl is really freaked out.

My plan is do night game for a year or two, to get proficient, then slowly transition and tweak my game, for day time.
No such thing bro. All of this is mental masturbation. Figure out what surgeries you need and start approaching women regardless of the time of day/night. No such thing as easier times to approach. Don't even bother with the night game stuff. Send your face to people here and if you aren't consistently rated HTN atleast ask them what you can do to improve surgery wise. Get those surgeries and then go out in the day like a normal person and just approach women you find attractive and figure out a way to be NT enough to not sperg out.

Can you film yourself doing daytime approaches and post it here?
Man there's a lot of reasons I can't do that. First off it's a little creepy if you approach a woman holding your phone up or like in your hand recording audio (they will notice) second off, I don't wanna dox myself. And finally third, it's a little stupid. Me going up to women and showing you footage won't magically give you any answers. Guys do this all the time it should be second nature. I've seen your videos you uploaded bro you seem good looking enough in motion and seem fine talking to people. Just throw yourself in the fire until you get good at approaching. If you approach women consistently during the day and only get rejections, something is wrong with your face. At which point, follow the advice I gave for the first user I replied to. I really like your threads bro but this club slaying/tinder slaying/unicorn search is tism at it's finest.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It has the highest success rate with stranger. Everything else involves ER-inducing levels of rejection and legwork. Talking to girls during the day and asking them back to your place is the most efficient approach by far.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
It has the highest success rate with stranger. Everything else involves ER-inducing levels of rejection and legwork. Talking to girls during the day and asking them back to your place is the most efficient approach by far.
I have only seen one daytime cold approach in my life. It was some fat American tourist trying to ask a woman to stop on the street while she was on the phone and ignoring him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and noodlelover
I have only seen one daytime cold approach in my life. It was some fat American tourist trying to ask a woman to stop on the street while she was on the phone and ignoring him.
over for obese vacationcels

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Exactly. When a foid is out clubbing, she's already out of the house, dressed up, drank alcohol etc. On apps you have to be convincing enough for her to actually go out of her way to do that all just for you.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Whatever, noodlelover and 1 other person
it's autism. Nobody except curries in flip flops fresh off the boat approach random women during the day looking to get sex.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and the BULL
I got more makeouts the first time I ever set foot in a club (2) than I have in now 8 years of on and off attempts at online dating (0). Online dating is a scam.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vinn98 and Zelenskyiv
both are terrible opitons for sub HTN anyways.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and noodlelover
I got more makeouts the first time I ever set foot in a club (2) than I have in now 8 years of on and off attempts at online dating (0). Online dating is a scam.
How many likes do you get in the first day of starting a dating profile?

How many likes do you get in the first day of starting a dating profile?

A few on the first day, I’ve always gotten at least some matches and some of them are really pretty. But nothing has ever come of it, not even one date. If I say that it’s because I don’t try, well I didn’t try at clubs, parties, social settings, non social settings and girls approached me. Meanwhile, except for maybe when I was on travel mode, not one girl has ever looked at my OLD profiles and just had to meet me from it.

Clubs and parties are designed for you to win or at least get your money’s worth. Online dating is designed for you to lose until you cough up money, and the only way around that is to be top tier or just get lucky by swiping on a girl who you’re really ideal for.

Online dating really is the worst. And even if I was getting a shitload of Stacy matches, then I’d have to ask if that’s really how I wanna meet a girl, I think it’s awkward by nature and I don’t like it for reasons I actually never see discussed on here. It has become way, way too normalized.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Zelenskyiv and noodlelover
A few on the first day, I’ve always gotten at least some matches and some of them are really pretty. But nothing has ever come of it, not even one date. If I say that it’s because I don’t try, well I didn’t try at clubs, parties, social settings, non social settings and girls approached me. Meanwhile, except for maybe when I was on travel mode, not one girl has ever looked at my OLD profiles and just had to meet me from it.

Clubs and parties are designed for you to win or at least get your money’s worth. Online dating is designed for you to lose until you cough up money, and the only way around that is to be top tier or just get lucky by swiping on a girl who you’re really ideal for.

Online dating really is the worst. And even if I was getting a shitload of Stacy matches, then I’d have to ask if that’s really how I wanna meet a girl, I think it’s awkward by nature and I don’t like it for reasons I actually never see discussed on here. It has become way, way too normalized.
I agree completely. I have both random foids and homos approaching me irl in party settings telling me i'm good looking, while on dating apps i'm basically invisible.
IRL is so much easier.

How often do they approach you in clubs?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Here's what I've learned over the past month of clubbing. Most women are there just to dance with their female friends in a circle and have no interest in meeting a guy, like they're not interested in ANY guy even if he's a chad. I don't know what pleasure they get from doing that but that's what I see with my own eyes. You can get laid from clubbing, but it will usually be with a drunk party girl and not the type of woman you would want to be in a LTR with. Another downside of this is that if you sleep with a drunk girl there's a high chance they view you as just a drunken one night stand and ghost you the next day.

A few days ago I went clubbing and approached a girl, she seemed interested and we went for a drink. I had my arm around her but after like 5 min she said she should go find her friends, boom rejected. The next day I was swiping on Tinder and came across her profile and it said she was online. The black pill is that she probably rejected me because she knows she has COUNTLESS other guys to choose from on her damn smartphone just clicks away.

Also wtf is up with the fat friend always trying to cockblock a guy who cold approaches her hotter friend?

I wish I could have experienced clubbing before social media, when being cold approached was women's only way of meeting a guy so you didn't have to compete with thousands of guys on her smartphone.

Another issue is the only way to have fun while clubbing is alcohol, and that limits how often you can go out and you have to deal with hangovers.

With online dating you can establish that she finds you attractive from the beginning as long as your pics are accurate. You can establish rapport through text game first, so you have at least some kind of connection. You also don't have to spend all that time and energy going clubbing and getting rejected many times.

It doesn't mean I'm going to stop clubbing, but I'm focusing on both now trying to find a unicorn.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston
Nigga shut up for 2 seconds

You're gonna be nothing in life

Invest in memecoins

I agree completely. I have both random foids and homos approaching me irl in party settings telling me i'm good looking, while on dating apps i'm basically invisible.
IRL is so much easier.

How often do they approach you in clubs?

The only time I've ever went to actual clubs was on a trip to Europe, almost 10 years ago now. I got approached and also approached girls basically the entire time, at the clubs, the hostels, by girls who I would kill to even meet now and also by girls and guys that wanted to be my friend and invited me to stuff. I was in college at this time, in college I went to house parties and bars and I would get approached I'd say most (but not every) time I went out with my friends. I also had 3 situationships in college.

After college, all of this disappeared completely, I haven’t been around girls and I’ve never known what to do since. I don’t know about going to the clubs/bars around where I live now. I don’t know what to do other than rot and vent on here.

• +1
The only time I've ever went to actual clubs was on a trip to Europe, almost 10 years ago now. I got approached and also approached girls basically the entire time, at the clubs, the hostels, by girls who I would kill to even meet now and also by girls and guys that wanted to be my friend and invited me to stuff. I was in college at this time, in college I went to house parties and bars and I would get approached I'd say most (but not every) time I went out with my friends. I also had 3 situationships in college.

After college, all of this disappeared completely, I haven’t been around girls and I’ve never known what to do since. I don’t know about going to the clubs/bars around where I live now. I don’t know what to do other than rot and vent on here.
I have a year left of college. I'm terrified of this happening tbh. I gotta looksmax enough so that I can slay off apps.
Also i'll probably just go clubbing by myself.
You should do that. Clubs are probably the easiest way to meet foids. What do you mean when you say you don't know about going now?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I have a year left of college. I'm terrified of this happening tbh. I gotta looksmax enough so that I can slay off apps.
Also i'll probably just go clubbing by myself.
You should do that. Clubs are probably the easiest way to meet foids. What do you mean when you say you don't know about going now?

The closest city with clubs is an hour away, and I honestly doubt that there would be girls that are my type there, it’s also a disgusting city and not safe, some tweaker will smash my car’s windows in. I might try going to a bar in one of the college towns around here, but I don’t drink any more, and it’s just so much easier when you’re there with friends. Clubbing seems a lot less awkward to do alone tho.

Honestly, my advice would be to looksmax and then logisticsmax. Not having the right lifestyle and not meeting enough girls will leave someone incel way more than not looking like Chad, in fact I'd say it almost guarantees it. Living in a cool neighborhood with young single people, things to do, and fun energy was one of the only things that worked for me since college. But I couldn't afford it for very long. What I do for work now has put me around nothing but boomers and farms, I can't complain too much because it's what I wanted and it pays well, but it's also why I'm still here venting and rotting.

Getting girls was part of just socializing in general for me, having the right people around me, and I don't know if there's one without the other. And it's why online dating doesn't work, it's like a last resort that doesn't even work.

• +1
For me its the oppsite mtbs close to htbs on old but veen naged a stacylight once irl

The closest city with clubs is an hour away, and I honestly doubt that there would be girls that are my type there, it’s also a disgusting city and not safe, some tweaker will smash my car’s windows in. I might try going to a bar in one of the college towns around here, but I don’t drink any more, and it’s just so much easier when you’re there with friends. Clubbing seems a lot less awkward to do alone tho.
Location is everything. That's why I live in a major tourist city in Europe. Clubs are popping here every night of the week.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Whatever
College parties in freshman year of college were the only way I had some semblance of success with women years back (making out and getting numbers for dates that ended up back at their dorm). I think it was a combination of drunk, low alcohol tolerance women and there being a strict gender ratio enforced by the party makers who were usually friends of mine.