roidar
16, 500 test, 25 asin
- Joined
- May 1, 2026
- Posts
- 2,780
- Reputation
- 2,448
Online friends can genuinely be some of the most relatable and amazing people you will ever meet in your life for obvious reasons, there is most likely under 1000 people in your school while there are millions of niggas your age online, and you can be super low inhib with them, I literally say the most embarrasing shit ive ever done to them after showing them my face numerous times
, sadly you wont ever be able to see all or most of the niggers u meet online, and atleast for my I appreciate my irl friends, I love them too
. Both are great to have but obviously you will be able to find people you relate to more online. just friends in general are great and I really appreciate that I have good ones who care about me and eachother
. Both are great to have but obviously you will be able to find people you relate to more online. just friends in general are great and I really appreciate that I have good ones who care about me and eachother