Online games mog IRL for socialmaxxing

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
You start up vidya, you join an online community server just to play the game in it, eventually you end up becoming comfortable with the community and you get to know each other
Where does this even happen in real life outside of childrens' sports, adults randomly joining a place together for the sake of a mutual interest who end up befriending each other?

Most people act like videogames are bad when in reality they mog real life so hard, especially if you aren't a 6'5 rich chad

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, tournesol, Krakowski and 5 others
My trucel friend met his gf in valorant. They happened to go to the same school and a few days ago he already lost his virginity with her... I fucking envy normies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Mastermind
Join up an online as a friendless loser
Make dozens of friends just by engaging in chat alone

Visit a nightclub as a friendless loser
Literally nothing happens, you need to be part of an enstabilished friend group already or literally nobody will engage with you

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Recessed Life
Best social times I've had in my life was when I was in big guilds in MMORPGs in my teens. I would come home from school, start-up the teamspeak server where all of my friends were and immediately be vibing.

IRL socializing has never gotten anywhere close to that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, It'snotover, forevergymcelling and 2 others
IRL socializing has never gotten anywhere close to that.
It doesn't and never will unless you are both hyper NT and goodlooking enough to just barge into a conversation and make friends out of it

Even if you are the things above you are still doomed to fail most of the time (incels don't even get to approach) because people are just so atomized by low trust society and competition, foids being around being the primary factor, that it simply ain't possible

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you’re just antisocial

Drop some advice graycel
don’t act weird around people be nonchalant and have positive vibes, all of these don’t matter if you’re a chad, a chad can do whatever he fucking want and he’ll always be surrounded by people. don’t be shy cause shy people are seen as pussies

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 24262
don’t act weird around people be nonchalant and have positive vibes, all of these don’t matter if you’re a chad, a chad can do whatever he fucking want and he’ll always be surrounded by people. don’t be shy cause shy people are seen as pussies
Nobody acts weird in public it's a low functioning autism thing, which most people here do not have

Let's make the assumption one acts normal and welcoming like you said, which the vast majority of people are capable to do, now what?
How do you break ice with the swarms of strangers surrounding you?

Playing CSGO back in the day with a full squad was fucking insane

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind