Online indian pharmacy alternatives

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I like alldaychemist but they got rid of their accutane

My skin is destroying itself and I'm thinking my current supplier started cutting the doses or something so it's not as effective.

Need indian trusted sources.

Thanks.

use tretinoin and get laser. accutane causes suicidal ideation and liver damage.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and Deleted member 26859
Indian :lul: :lul: . Can’t take that word seriously after this site

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Arditi, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
never again... got scammed for hundreds getting fake sht 'from a good reviewed' pharma

• JFL
Reactions: Shekel and Deleted member 16220
AIPCTShop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220

My skin is destroying itself and I'm thinking my current supplier started cutting the doses or something so it's not as effective.

Thanks.
IndiaMart.Com!

Indian :lul: :lul: . Can’t take that word seriously after this site
The bhais that sell you shit like retin a and bimat are like house niggers,they’re the good ones and we respect them 🫡

use tretinoin and get laser. accutane causes suicidal ideation and liver damage.
R u the same nigger i argued with? Accutane cant mind control u into kys, it literally only turns off ur sebaceous glands

100% of people stop
Producing oil when taking accutane because thats what it actually does. U cant say the same about being suicidal

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump cuz i need to buy isotrenoin too

• +1
Actually bro see if this website is legit 1 sec

8372C7C6 0D09 41D4 B984 1378E3A58C45

U money mog me
So can u buy this and see if its legit

(Maybe buy fentanyl test strips too)

Last edited:
  • +1
DashPCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and ItsOver999

Thanks.
View attachment 2352160

U money mog me
So can u buy this and see if its legit

(Maybe buy fentanyl test strips too)
how am I suppost to order form here they don’t have a buy now button
Send pm niggas I can ship all the drugs you want on your doorsteps.

Send pm niggas I can ship all the drugs you want on your doorsteps.
I dont trust blacks sorry

jk i found a website so no thanks but thanks

• +1
Reactions: OogaBooba
how am I suppost to order form here they don’t have a buy now button
You look and search for a seller, make sure they have good reviews, then talk to them and text them and ask for their price, they'll tell you, then ask for their transaction methods, they'll give you them!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
i bought tret from tretinoin.eu before, but these niggas are out of stock. Its shipped from netherlands. German nazi system will usually seize your custom if you buy from india or smth

Inhousepharmacy but it is more expensive compared to all day chemist

You realize anti sucide medication literally has suicide as a side effect? Think about that, imagine trying to invent an anti suicide medicine but instead u cause people to kill themselves? Does that make any sense? Thats because it doesnt cause u to commit suicide, but rather in the testing phase of the drug, when suicidal people were asked how they felt they said suicidal and so by law suicidal thoughts had to be listed as a side effect of the anti suicide drugs.

People with acne were suicidal because of their skin so while taking accutane they said they were suicidal and so it got listed as a side effect. The drug literally turns off ur sebecauous glands, IT LITERALLY DOESNT REACH THE BRAIN. HOW COULD IT MIND CONTROL U INTO KILLING URSELF

U R AN 80 IQ INDIAN WITH AN ANNOYING ACCENT THAT SHOULD PROBABLY KILL THEMSELVES. (I dont condone u killing urself)

On my oneitis's life u r sub 90 iq if u cant comprehend this

You realize anti sucide medication literally has suicide as a side effect? Think about that, imagine trying to invent an anti suicide medicine but instead u cause people to kill themselves? Does that make any sense? Thats because it doesnt cause u to commit suicide, but rather in the testing phase of the drug, when suicidal people were asked how they felt they said suicidal and so by law suicidal thoughts had to be listed as a side effect of the anti suicide drugs.

People with acne were suicidal because of their skin so while taking accutane they said they were suicidal and so it got listed as a side effect. The drug literally turns off ur sebecauous glands, IT LITERALLY DOESNT REACH THE BRAIN. HOW COULD IT MIND CONTROL U INTO KILLING URSELF

U R AN 80 IQ INDIAN WITH AN ANNOYING ACCENT THAT SHOULD PROBABLY KILL THEMSELVES. (I dont condone u killing urself)
then accutane should solve the suicide ideation instead of promoting it or keeping it stagnant.

Isotretinoin is a fat solube drug that cross the blood brain barrier.

I dont really care much about this if you think youll be fine then take it but ill keep warning teens with self esteem issues who are ready to latch onto whatever pharma shills as safe because theyre at a peculiar position in the lifetime scale

then accutane should solve the suicide ideation instead of promoting it or keeping it stagnant.

I dont really care much about this if you think youll be fine then take it but ill keep warning teens with self esteem issues who are ready to latch onto whatever pharma shills as safe because theyre at a peculiar position in the lifetime scale
IT DOES CURE THEIR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS? THIS IS LITERALLY REPORTED

Nigger r u retarded, people report not being suicidal anymore after yheir skin is clear r u fucking dumb

IT DOES CURE THEIR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS? THIS IS LITERALLY REPORTED
there have been studies on it altering brain function in favour of suicide as well

Isotretinoin but not antibiotic treatment was associated with decreased brain metabolism in the orbitofrontal cortex (–21% change versus 2% change for antibiotic), a brain area known to mediate symptoms of depression

WATCH THJS

there have been studies on it altering brain function in favour of suicide as well

Isotretinoin but not antibiotic treatment was associated with decreased brain metabolism in the orbitofrontal cortex (–21% change versus 2% change for antibiotic), a brain area known to mediate symptoms of depression

YOUR AN INDIAN UR VOICE IS ANNOYING NOBODY LIKES U EVERY NON INDIAN THINKS U R ANNOYI G

Nigger r u retarded, people report not being suicidal anymore after yheir skin is clear r u fucking dumb
so it means it does nothing while you claimed it improves systems on its effects on the brain. youre contradicting yourself

C5F2AC7D 81D0 4E3E BDD6 D2ED54C2FBFF

so it means it does nothing while you claimed it improves systems on its effects on the brain. youre contradicting yourself
What r u even saying? Huh? I said it improves systems?

Accutane turns off ur oil glands

youre so low iq lmao
ill keep warning kids you do what you want, what do you care anyway most teens are as low iq as you and will take accutane

ill keep warning kids you do what you want, what do you care anyway most teens are as low iq as you and will take accutane
Youll keep being an indian with a low iq and annoying accent lol

Can u explain why me and op didnt want to kill ourselves while taking accutane?

are you aware of how drug side effects are created? Yes or no?

get a direct source instead of using websites

Because you’re among the outliers
So accutane causes suicidal thoughts except it doesnt ok makes sense lol, youre retarded..

If a millionaire chad takes accutane there is 0 reason for them to magically want to kill themselves, thats not how it works u r retarded

A drug cant mind control u u r retrded, people that reported being suicidal were suicidal because of their skin, how do u not understand this? U r genuinely braindead

Or is it a coincidence thay they were no longer suicdal after their skin became clear?

A drug cant mind control u u r retrded, people that reported being suicidal were suicidal because of their skin, how do u not understand this? U r genuinely braindead

Or is it a coincidence thay they were no longer suicdal after their skin became clear?
I don’t need to explain my reasoning. I will keep warning teenagers about it. You can feel free to keep using it I have no qualms with your personal choices.

I don’t need to explain my reasoning. I will keep warning teenagers about it. You can feel free to keep using it I have no qualms with your personal choices.
Are you saying accutane takes away free will? How could it make u kill urself?

Lets say i created a drug that stopped u from coughing and it ACTUALLY mind controlled u into killing urself, r u saying u think it would be allowed to be given to people?

You realize this is 100% a fact what im about to say:

"There is no known mechanism of action for the side effects of depression / suicide in accutane." - Dermatologists

There is for turning off oil glands.

You know this means even if those side effects r true, they have 0 idea how it happens? But yet u think u know?

Thats because it doesnt happen, and simply people that were depressed about their acne, reported still being depressed after their first accutane pill due to it taking more than 1 pill and so depression got listed as a side effect.

You are literally dumber than a nigger, i used to think blacks were the dumbest, i now realize its indians lmao

You realize this is 100% a fact what im about to say:

"There is no known mechanism of action for the side effects of depression / suicide in accutane." - Dermatologists

There is for turning off oil glands.

You know this means even if those side effects r true, they have 0 idea how it happens? But yet u think u know?

Thats because it doesnt happen, and simply people that were depressed about their acne, reported still being depressed after their first accutane pill due to it taking more than 1 pill and so depression got listed as a side effect.

You are literally dumber than a nigger, i used to think blacks were the dumbest, i now realize its indians lmao
That’s good seems you have made up your mind.

Whats funny about this is that we arent outliers, and for suicides there has only been 1 reported suicide by someone taking accutane (note: there is no proof they were mind controlled by the drug into killing themself, they probably did it because of their skin)

So basically you are warning people not to take accutane because 1) it Will clear your skin 2) and you wont commit suicide while on it

So if 99.9999999999999% of people dont commit suicide while taking it.. how tf does it cause u to commit suicide? Id argue it does the exact opposite. "It just gives u thoughts"

Oh ok. So u will just have thoughts but u wont actually do it, but u will have clear skin which people have reported no longer being suicidal after having clear skin.. (but yet still taking accutane).. this is what u r warning people of?

Jfl you are so low iq i guess thats when happens when u drink dirty water retard

U have parasites in ur brain lmao

Edit: apparently there has been more suicides WHILE taking isotretenoin. (Once again no proof that they were mind controlled) Unless you literally think it goes like this: "Im a 6ft5 chad im a millionaire, im not indian, i fuck a new girl everyday, but ima kill myself today because i took this pill and it mind controlled me into doing it"

I found this "Suicide is not rare among patients with dermatologic conditions. In the 1990s, a study reported that 7 of 16 cases of completed suicide among dermatology patients were due to acne."

Lets compare, if you dont take accutane and have clear skin, you will commit suicide with the known reason being ACNE.

Whereas if you take accutane, you might commit suicide while taking it, yet the reason for the suicide is unknown and there is no mechanism of action. And so it could be because their dogs died that they commited suicide while taking accutane.

So since there is no evidence that you get mind controlled into killing yourself isnt it better to clear ur skin with accutane as opposed to not clearing ur skin which can still cause u to kill urself?

"It's our conclusion, along with the outside experts and the FDA, that there is no scientific basis that links Accutane with depression or suicide," Glynn said.

You realize if I drink water and then shootmyself in the head as im drinking the water, it doesnt mean water caused me to kill myself, right?

I know you are sub 80 iq and probably cant comprehend that though.

Last edited: