Online vidya easiest leanmax

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Apricot
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Posts
4,290
Reputation
4,942
I’m already lean but I wanted to lose more weight. Lost 3kg in 2 weeks. Literally any online competitive game works if you have a competitive spirit(jfl if you don’t as a male). 0 effort you just forget to eat
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
I’m already lean but I wanted to lose more weight. Lost 3kg in 2 weeks. Literally any online competitive game works if you have a competitive spirit(jfl if you don’t as a male). 0 effort you just forget to eat
Mirin
 
  • Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger

Similar threads

vinn98
Replies
2
Views
65
vinn98
vinn98
E
Replies
6
Views
72
EugenicsIsLaw
E
AnActualidoit
Replies
53
Views
283
AnActualidoit
AnActualidoit
iqletlowtest
Replies
28
Views
145
Sean O'Cry
Sean O'Cry
C
Replies
4
Views
90
asikatie
asikatie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top