Only 1 girl has been friends with me in my entire life

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
and she’s the only one who will talk to me even now she’s the only one that wants to talk to me. Every other person 😢 doesn’t @TRUE_CEL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Michael Myers
>girl
>friend
choose one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, BIGBLACKDRAVIDIAN, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
and she’s the only one who will talk to me even now she’s the only one that wants to talk to me. Every other person 😢 doesn’t @TRUE_CEL
Girls are fake friends i got blocked by one because her boyfriend told her to block me for no reason even tho she's a fat LTB id not date, girl friendships is a myth ur either fucking her or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Girls are fake friends i got blocked by one because her boyfriend told her to block me for no reason even tho she's a fat LTB id not date, girl friendships is a myth ur either fucking her or not
Your right I’m the cuck while her boyfriend has already given her a child since 19 years old 😭

>girl
>friend
choose one
But why does she want to talk to me and know what’s happening with my life rn? 😢

But why does she want to talk to me and know what’s happening with my life rn? 😢
Because she likes you as a friend, girls separate guys from relationship and friendship guys don't tho, and even then she has you in her friendzone circle because she knows any time she needs you you'll be there since you hope for her affection

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I get along with females smhw. I dont find most of them attractive tho so idc about getting
sex from them. Friendships with men are more fake honestly - they will always leave you for pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 16371
I get along with females smhw. I dont find most of them attractive tho so idc about getting
sex from them. Friendships with men are more fake honestly - they will always leave you for pussy.

Also men are all confident to an absolutely infuriating level and won’t admit to blackpill being truth, so the one thing men could actually have some camraderie over just turns into a dick waving contest of fake dicks.

She’s got a child now since 19 years old. I’m incel loser
Your right I’m the cuck while her boyfriend has already given her a child since 19 years old 😭
Maybe when she'll be dumped by her bf, it will finally be your time, until then work hard, make a lot of money, prepare to be a good husband and step-father.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 16371
yeah i had a female friend to, she was like my lil sister

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Maybe when she'll be dumped by her bf, it will finally be your time, until then work hard, make a lot of money, prepare to be a good husband and step-father.
I’ll have to do that since no other girl wants me. Life of incel, from birth to death incel

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
There’s no point in having female friends for men like us.

thank you for the moneymaxxing advice

I've never been friend with a female because they make me horny and I just can't.