only 6 teeth show when i smile, should i get palate expander?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, could consult my dentist about it

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
You probably do need a wider pallate, but the orhodontist will say you dont.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, RealNinja, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
6 must be brutal, I have 10 teethe smile and I look like a horse, you must look like a donkey or hammster holy shit over.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, PrinceofDarkness, halloweed and 5 others
You probably do need a wider pallate, but the orhodontist will say you dont.

Even for a graycel that post to rep ratio is horrible

And I know it doesnt matter that much but seriously

How hated are you or how useless are your posts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and silencio
MSE asap

here's a list of orthos willing to do it if ur willing to pay

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ingram33, Yuhbwoynadia, dariboga and 9 others
MSE asap

here's a list of orthos willing to do it if ur willing to pay

bro pulled out a whole excel sheets
average user28823 banger
mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, silencio, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
yep, thought so

any idea about the price?
expensive, likely 10k+ but ur ortho can likely convince insurance to cover a good amount if u report health issues as a result of ur small palate like mouth breathing causing sleep apnea, etc.

• Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Which ones show when you smile?
IMG 0029

ik thats more like grin but i dont usuallt smile with my teeth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Gonthar
expensive, likely 10k+ but ur ortho can likely convince insurance to cover a good amount if u report health issues as a result of ur small palate like mouth breathing causing sleep apnea, etc.
gotta wageslave for like 3yrs JFL

yeah i think i could talk him with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and User28823
6 teeth are brutal
i see 8 teeth
10 teeth smile is ideal

• +1
Reactions: klimo, maxxmclooks and Gonthar
I see 8 upper teeth in that photo, but the last are in the back, your palate is narrow.
thought so too, might try to start larping sleep apnea or sum

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I see 8 upper teeth in that photo, but the last are in the back, your palate is narrow.
how big of an effect does wider palate have on overall facial aesthetics?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
How old are you man?

And bump cause I got the same problem but people say that it may fuck up your face

but is this not mse ?

or is the 10k like the doctors placing it
bc 10k to screw some stuff into my palate is wild

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
but is this not mse ? View attachment 2980539

or is the 10k like the doctors placing it
bc 10k to screw some stuff into my palate is wild
splitting ur mid-palatal suture doesn't sound like something I would want to DIY

can result in asymmetric expansion and a very fucked up bite if done wrong

• +1
Yeah because orthodontists aren’t there to make you look better, they are there to fix your functional issues.
Narrow pallate do cause functional issues but they dont give a shit about that. They will just rip out your teeth and give you braces, not fix the core problem.

Narrow pallate do cause functional issues but they dont give a shit about that. They will just rip out your teeth and give you braces, not fix the core problem.
Orthodontists will not advance your maxilla nor your jaw.
They fix bad bites with orthodontics.

Go to a plastic surgeon if you want the first option.

But even when you go to a plastic surgeon guess what they ask you for braces to fix your bite.

Does it work at any age do you think? The palate fuses after some time at around 16 iirc
well i mean the younger u are the easier it is, older = requires more power = possibly more painful (if even possible)

idk any specific age after which i doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: silencio
splitting ur mid-palatal suture doesn't sound like something I would want to DIY

ok i get that but 10k is just crazy imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, ShawarmaFilth and User28823

is there a health issue I could fake to get it covered ? like idk what if i say i have issues breathing and shit does a wider palate fix that

is there a health issue I could fake to get it covered ? like idk what if i say i have issues breathing and shit does a wider palate fix that
yeah, get diagnosed with sleep apnea which ur ortho can then convince insurance is a result of a small palate

sleep apnea at least, but theres like a test for it, they put u to a breathing machine which tell if u have sleep apnea = basically impossible to fake

sleep apnea at least, but theres like a test for it, they put u to a breathing machine which tell if u have sleep apnea = basically impossible to fake
yeah, get diagnosed with sleep apnea which ur ortho can then convince insurance is a result of a small palate
I honestly wish this new generation of doctors and surgeons are all omegablackpilled af honestly old bluepilled cunts are so annoying

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and maxxmclooks
I honestly wish this new generation of doctors and surgeons are all omegablackpilled af honestly old bluepilled cunts are so annoying
not gonna happen, always going to be majority bluepill cucks
a relative of mine is in med school and is a bluepilled retard who's gonna give trannies hormone blockers but would deny a man with 400 test TRT cause muh thats within the normal range:soy:

• JFL
a relative of mine is in med school and is a bluepilled retard who's gonna give trannies hormone blockers but would deny a man with 400 test TRT cause muh thats within the normal range:soy:
death by anal prolapse for this one wtf nahhh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and User28823
my test is 500, over?