Survivor95

Survivor95

Became Chad or dead
FaceApp 1677935597268

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, ChadMaxxing, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
Looks retarded. Reason why morphing brown to blue and vice versa looks uncanny is due to the fact people with naturally blue eyes inherit certain phenotypical features that always comes with blue eyes and that is why someone with brown eyes morphed blue will look uncanny. Same principle as giving a black person pale skin, their bones are still black.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Cope, Deleted member 30918 and 14 others
just imagine if there existed someone who looks exactly like this morph.........
B019C815 2921 4DB5 9BA1 C4811AAA67AC

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, arabcelxxx, Beastchodecode and 2 others
Looks retarded. Reason why morphing brown to blue and vice versa looks uncanny is due to the fact people with naturally blue eyes inherit certain phenotypical features that always comes with blue eyes and that is why someone with brown eyes morphed blue will look uncanny. Same principle as giving a black person pale skin, their bones are still black.
Actually have lower eyebrows and hairline also, don't think is uncanny

with naturally blue eyes inherit certain phenotypical features
And what are these certain phenotypical features that differentiate people with blue eyes

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
And what are these certain phenotypical features that differentiate people with blue eyes
Months ago I read the paper on it but it was pretty interesting tbh. Even normies caught onto this pattern.
Every guy with blue eyes looks like this cow to a certain degree: 4129 PM -  10/12/19 - Twitter Web App - seo.title | Cow meme, Funny animal jokes,  Funny animal memes

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and poopoohead
That does not answer the question
As I said months ago I read the paper so I don't remember where it was from. Believe me or don't, up to you. I can say personally it's true since my dad and brother have blue eyes and a completely different eye area than me other than just the color.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 25667
regular chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, It'snotover, ChadMaxxing and 2 others
Any phenotype can have blue eyes, because blue eyes are a gene mutation. They are more common in certen geographic locations thougt

Any phenotype can have blue eyes, because blue eyes are a gene mutation. They are more common in certen geographic locations thougt
Theoretically yes, but nowadays almost all the people with blue eyes come from the same person which is why there is the correlation in appearence.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, mug, WanderingBurro and 2 others
this guy gets it @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918 and rand anon
it could also be the fact that since you have already seen the original chico , your brain doesn't understand why this one looks similar yet different at the same time , aka uncanny

if you saw this guy for the 1st time in your life , you would have called him a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Does jay shetty look uncanny in ur opinion?
View attachment 2099464
No, it's natural (although rare) for his phenotype.

which nigga has a great eye area?
Prime Chico, Geralt of Rivia in Witcher 3, De Poot (although lacks medial canthus), Atesh Salih.

it could also be the fact that since you have already seen the original chico , your brain doesn't understand why this one looks similar yet different at the same time , aka uncanny

if you saw this guy for the 1st time in your life , you would have called him a gigachad

Doesn't look uncanny because it's the first time you're seeing him right? :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and makeme183
Autism

Blue eyed people dont have specific "bones" lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
Jeremy Meeks has black bones, blue eyes and doesn't look uncanny though.
The chico morph looks godlike in my opinion, and the morph could theoretically exist.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
now try this with a darkskin curry.
He has caucasoid skull and features so will more likely pull it off with less uncanny appearence.

Jeremy Meeks has black bones, blue eyes and doesn't look uncanny though.
The chico morph looks godlike in my opinion, and the morph could theoretically exist.
Meeks is mixed though so he inherited some black features and some white features, even he looks uncannier with brown eye morph due to this.

Autism

Blue eyed people dont have specific "bones" lmao
I did not say bones per se, but there are phenotypical differences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Maybe after starvation maxxing and surgery?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305_002211_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_002211_Telegram.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 0
Better than most 8 psl morphs posted here.
But he looks really low trust.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This Gandy morph is the closest well ever get to human aesthetic perfection imo

626CEE29 BCAF 41D5 80CE C666C0AB4A16

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Sub0 and bugeye