Only a month till halloween🗿

IOD

IOD

EGYPTIANSLAYR
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Posts
2,244
Reputation
3,040
Might try to do lipovela before then but unfortunately I can't do fillers just yet :feelswhy: me and all my low inhib friends are still gonna have fun

@Mai Sakurajima. @cb006
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., cb006, maximuslaid and 3 others
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., cb006 and Resonant
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., cb006 and Resonant
this halloween i'll stay at home like the past 58 times
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., maximuslaid, Resonant and 1 other person
I don't celebrate Halloween
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and IOD
Might try to do lipovela before then but unfortunately I can't do fillers just yet :feelswhy: me and all my low inhib friends are still gonna have fun

@Mai Sakurajima. @cb006
That’s like aqualyx right
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and IOD
yea but I can't find a great source for aqualyx and the swelling too much
I lowkey wanna do aqualyx too but on my hyoid
One of my biggest nerfs
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and IOD
Might try to do lipovela before then but unfortunately I can't do fillers just yet :feelswhy: me and all my low inhib friends are still gonna have fun

@Mai Sakurajima. @cb006
I’m getting lean by Halloween so I’m kinda excited to stay in my room
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
really? Ill have a lot of leftover so maybe ill do a little bit unfortunately.
Look into it
It’s really hard to hit any arteries or anything and there aren’t many or like any nerves down there
(If I remember correctly)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD

Similar threads

6
Replies
5
Views
53
Crimx991
Crimx991
NumbThePain
Replies
0
Views
369
NumbThePain
NumbThePain
Askinov
Replies
15
Views
90
Askinov
Askinov
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
23
johnxz
johnxz
polarpop
Replies
4
Views
25
lowtide654
lowtide654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top