Only being bullied by black people, is this normal?

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
is it normal to be bullied only by black people? ive put in so much work into becoming lean (22 bmi -> 15 bmi) and i get smiles and eye contact from girls my age and older women/eldery all the time, but its these 2 black guys in my class who relentlessly pick at me for everything i do. im starting to think none of this changed anything and their low inhib is the BP presenting itself in my face.. im treated ok by everyone else but im scared its just their high inhib doing the work but they feel a kind of way secretly

i hope the smiles thing isnt cope since i never got them when i was fat

Btw i have really bad adhd and autism so ill do odd things like shake both legs the whole period or look around rapidly or stare

it’s because you’re non NT and niggers despise autists.

Stay away from savage violent niggers at all times as an autist. Niggers are beasts @Entschuldigung @looksmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, Entschuldigung, 97baHater and 1 other person
it’s because you’re non NT and niggers despise autists.

Stay away from savage violent niggers at all times as an autist. Niggers are beasts @Entschuldigung @looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
is it normal to be bullied only by black people? ive put in so much work into becoming lean (22 bmi -> 15 bmi) and i get smiles and eye contact from girls my age and older women/eldery all the time, but its these 2 black guys in my class who relentlessly pick at me for everything i do. im starting to think none of this changed anything and their low inhib is the BP presenting itself in my face.. im treated ok by everyone else but im scared its just their high inhib doing the work but they feel a kind of way secretly

i hope the smiles thing isnt cope since i never got them when i was fat

Btw i have really bad adhd and autism so ill do odd things like shake both legs the whole period or look around rapidly or stare
if you're pale then work on that or you'll be bullied by niggers indefinitely

Act less autistic, if you're self aware enough to realise you're shaking legs and shit I'd assume you can stop doing things like that after a while. Beat up the niggers with some friends outside of school.

Act less autistic, if you're self aware enough to realise you're shaking legs and shit I'd assume you can stop doing things like that after a while. Beat up the niggers with some friends outside of school.
He has a 15 bmi the fuck is this emaciated beam pole going to do

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, horsefacin and Slavusz
Niggers are demons, sent by satan himself
Witchcraft is insanely popular in africa
Regardless of that, just look at them! They look like satan’s soldiers

• JFL
Reactions: horsefacin
it wasnt for shaking my legs, though some people have politely asked why i was doing it. it was for making eye contact for a second when this guy went up from tying his shoes, we just happened to meet eyes and i guess he got spooked by my gaze and started cooking me for being "weird"

i really hope it was his attempt at jestermaxxing since there was a cute girl at our table, but it was legit something as small as eye contact this nigga got heated over