Only brainwashed whores care about you being NT

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Because they are brainwashed, because they are whores and because they are only interested in being entertained by some NT, confident, dark triad loser. They are absolute failures of women because family is not the first priority for them.

Normal, healthy woman who is not a whore, which is maybe less than 1% in 2023. is first and foremost interested in your looks, and then she is interested in you actually caring about her and future kids and being a stable man who will be there to provide and protect, she couldn't give a fuck if you were non NT or little bit aspie since there is no language in nature.

Get your looks, get your money and start searching for HQNP HTB minimum to have kids asap. Slaying is loser's trait, obsessing over your virginity and body count is loser's trait, everything is loser's trait except for having a family with healthy, non whore, good looking woman. If you can't have it, then accept your ultimate genetic defeat with some dignity at least.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Kroker, falcon1 and 8 others
But theyre all brainwashed lmao

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
lol at thinking incels here can get a htb in 2023 and onwards

best they can hope for is ltb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
lol at thinking incels here can get a htb in 2023 and onwards

best they can hope for is ltb
I am not talking about incels, I have already written that they should accept defeat.

I am talking about mfs who can at least get to HTN level by looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing.

Blud it's bad but not that bad
This site is more hysterical than twitter feminists, what do you expect
Find me a woman who is young, preferably virgin, good looking, has only friends and family on social media, is not interested in casual sex and genuinely wants to have kids and love and care for them and her man.

wtf is this rambling

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
IMG 9810

Find me a woman who is young, preferably virgin, good looking, has only friends and family on social media, is not interested in casual sex and genuinely wants to have kids and love and care for them and her man.
How can you write this out unironically

What you're saying isn't wrong but the idea that a blackpill rotter like you deserves anything even close to that is comical.

They aren't virgins because its easier to have sex for women, you don't have to assume their brain is rotted and incapable of intimacy because they fucked someone before you. You snooze you lose, and you sound like a massive loser. Wake up blud

How can you write this out unironically

What you're saying isn't wrong but the idea that a blackpill rotter like you deserves anything even close to that is comical.

They aren't virgins because its easier to have sex for women, you don't have to assume their brain is rotted and incapable of intimacy because they fucked someone before you. You snooze you lose, and you sound like a massive loser. Wake up blud
I am not a rotter, you are. I looksmax, have somewhat of a social life, and I have good ammount of money saved, I have hobbies and interests, I am 25 and I probably mog your teenage ass to oblivion.

It was proven time and time again both scientifically and anecdotaly that the more promiscuous that a woman is, the less pairbonding ability she has. Every time she gets fucked by a new man, she gets hit on and exposed to more men, gets her heart broken, participates in this degenerate society, she loses pairbonding ability, she becomes opinionated and bitter whore and her brain literally rots from trauma and baggage.

You sound like a cuck, no self respecting man would be with promiscuous whore, go marry one and get obliterated you kiddo.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
no self respecting man would be with promiscuous whore,
That's what I said yes. Certainly.
you don't have to assume their brain is rotted and incapable of intimacy because they fucked someone before you.

I forgot what the colors were tbh i thought you were a vip or some shit u have like less than 3k 💀