Only breed foids like this

I can't breed

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
wtf the adonis belt

• Love it
Reactions: fras
Females with masculine frames are a turn-off for me tbh. But females with robust/facially masculine features are ideal imo, especially for breeding.
IKR, at that point just go gay and start fucking men

orc women aren't appreciated by society either so she'll probably look past the fact you're a turbosperg

• JFL
Females with masculine frames are a turn-off for me tbh. But females with robust/facially masculine features are ideal imo, especially for breeding.
This girl I started seeing jaw mogs the fuck out of me, but has nice hair big lips feminine frame etc and I'm really attracted to her. First jaw mogger I've dated, I wonder if this site made me more into that type

Im b4 tales from a psychiatric ward

• JFL
Are you sure? I thought guys inherit more facial features from their mothers
features are random but how much masculinity in your face you would have comes from father, ofc features can have masculine vibe that comes from your mother though

Last edited:
Ngl would cum inside her 100 times

Wouldn’t get hard sorry

Sorry, I'm not gay

I wonder why sexual dimorphism exists

You don't need high T women to produce high T sons
Sexual dimorphism except genitals doesnt exist, its a cope. Me and my sister have same jaw, 99% of guys here get jaw mogged by many women with almost no Test levels, height and frame literally has nothing to do with Testosterone, the reason average men height and size mogs average women is having lower E levels during puberty, not having high T levels.